Spoiler Bl:被渣男抛弃后的日子spoil me please

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Jun 19, 2021.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Titles:
    被渣男抛弃后的日子
    The days after being abandoned by the scumbag

Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3556199

Chapter: complete 57

Tags: modern, mpreg, rebirth.

Summary:
    Pei Yi married Bo Qian, the boss. He thought he had a happy marriage and a happy family. In a confrontation, he was ruthlessly abandoned by Bo Qian as an abandoned pawn and died.

It wasn't until the moment before his death that Pei Yi knew that all the paths he took in life were a conspiracy, including his marriage with Bo Qian.

After coming back to life, Pei Yi returned to the year when he was 21 years old. He was still a rustic countryman, suffering from the best relatives, everything was the same as in

his previous life, but- why did he drop out of school when he was pregnant?
    Why does he have a two-year-old son?
    Pei Yi is messy in the wind, this plot seems to be different from the previous life

My summary: MC had a terrible life. When he fell in love and got married, he thought he would get his happy ending. Only a tragic death awaited him. When he was reborn, he seemed to be in a parallel world??? In this world, he never finished school and had a 2yr old child. Now mc must protect not only himself but his son.

Spoil me/what I want to know: who is ml really??? Ml looks like MC's ex-husband and father in law. Also is ml reborn???? Is that why things changed after MC's rebirth???? What happens at the end and what happened to Bo Qian??

Pei Yi :
    (Before rebirth)Pei Yi grew up terribly. His parents died at in an accident and mc lived with his father side of the family. His father side spent a huge chunk of MC's money from MC's parents. They abused mc also.

Mc went to school in b city. Fell in love with Bo Qian at first sight. Mc's rich grandfather from his mom side took him in. Because of the rich grandfather mc was able to marry Bo Qian. Mc was very happy but life was very cold and loveless with Bo Qian. Bo Qian would tell him if he was going home late or not but he was always like a robot relaying messages. Even in terms of kids Bo Qian said you should have a kid with a woman. Your grandfather wants to have a blood related child not an adopted one.

Later mc was kidnapped and finally saved but he suffered severe injury. Bo Qian wouldn't visit him. When mc was kidnapped, the kidnapper called Bo Qian but Bo Qian said that he was busy and in a meeting and to call his secretary.

While in the hospital bed, Bo Qian secretary (or right hand man??? ) Came to visit mc in place of Bo Qian. The secretary told mc the truth. Mc was Bo Qian crutch and Bo Qian hated mc and because of the kidnapping now Bo Qian has even more work to take care of. Mc is hurt and angry. Bo Qian wasn't poor. He didn't need to marry mc for money and if marriage was so terrible he could of said no to the marriage.
    Then the secretary stabbed mc to death so that Bo Qian can finally be rid of mc and live well because Bo Qian is a wonderful nice person.

(After rebirth) mc wakes up and already has a 2yr old boy and dropped out of school. So his parallel mc hated the son. When the son would be bullied, the parallel mc would ignore the kid and not give him love. The kid grew up very thin and hungry because no one cared for him. Mc does have the memories of parallel mc but he can't remember the face of ml.

In this life the mc's aunt and uncle from his dad side treated him worse than his last life. Mc gets the aunt and uncle to pay him back by having them sign over a crappy house plus 10,000 in cash. Mc moves out but he can't go to his grampa yet because he's afraid of the dangers of going back. The kidnapping could have been from his Grandpa's side to take mc out of the inheritance.

Mc doesn't move into the new house. The new house is going to be demolished in the future for road construction and they will pay a huge sum for the house. So mc is waiting for the money to come. He also remember that ml had giving him a card with a name and number. Mc knows ml must be rich because of where they met.

So after 3yrs. Mc calls ml but ml is busy and the secretary picked up. Mc says for ml to call back. But when ml gets back he's excited to call mc but mc's phone is dead. Ml flies to mc's location by looking up the location of the phone number and also meet through a mutual friend but ml hid himself.

Mc became a tutor to save up money till he can get money from the house.

Then ml and mc chat the son gets a DNA test to verify his identity. Ml says he can't recognize the son yet because there are bad ppl around ml and he's afraid he can't protect them yet. He says to wait a month but he sends food, expensive clothes, new washer, air-conditioning, and all that to the son and mc. Ml also tries to call every night.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who answers my questions.

Shizun, Kaylee and k.inn like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. emiliers

emiliers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, so disclaimer: I did not bother to read this, since just the comments already spoils everything. Because apparently the majority of the readers hated this story! (I am not even joking -- I did not see a single comment saying this story was remotely good.)

The ML is the original scum gong.

And according to the comments (like... nearly all of them lmao), the beginning/free chapters were really good, but the moment it went VIP and the MC went to B City, the whole thing tanked, became confusing, didn't actually have any worthwhile scum abuse, and just ended willy-nilly.

Literally every comment is like, "I regret spending money on this." LOL So, uh, not going to read this, but here. Hope this assuages your curiosity somewhat.

maya_sov and Shizun like this.
  4. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i read that too and yeah it did start to get dumb after chapter 22 but the concept was very interesting.

Why is this life different? Why does ml seem like a nicer person? Also crazy because mc did say ml looks more like the father in law but also like his ex. Idk why he doesn't recognize his ex???? I was guessing ml is the ex's bro or half bro.

5. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. U saved my life by not wasting my life trying to read the mtl