Spoiler Venting about godly stay at home dad

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by fakhruddins, Dec 30, 2020.

1. fakhruddins

fakhruddins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, It was such a perfect story. I just feel so unsatisfied with the ending.

*Spoilers ahead*

The fact that they stopped before Zi Yan recovered their memories is bullshit. Zhang Han hasn’t even met her new parents, they haven’t even got together like its so unsatisfying. Another thing I was kinda annoyed about was when they kept replaying the same thing happening again and again right before Zhang Han’s enemies called a ‘True Immortal’. Everything else about the novel was sick. I was just really disappointed about the ending.

2. Lepsy

Lepsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they didn’t progress in 1700 chapters wow

3. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please... I want to try this novel.:blob_plusone:

4. Gon_

Gon_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apologies for the necro posting, but let me clarify: OP was referring to the side story after the main arc (1700+ later), where FL loses her memories and starts a new life.

MC and FL get together very early on, get intimate on chapter 393 where mc reveals fully his secrets. Full of fluff/meng, this novel is basically a slice of family's life with an interesting action plot underneath. There's no drama or tension, it's very lighthearted. Their daughter grows from 4 y.o. to a teenager and adult throughout the arcs, and the pacing is, imo, great.