Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is probably planning to do something that will make Makoto the enemy of the world.
    Noah is a schemer, a manipulator and a huge liar. I think that she will let Nevia do what she wants, because Noah will gain some unknown advantages by takung advantage of the chaotic situation created by Nevia.
    Noah is really suspicious.
    I read some comments on syosetu and people are speculating that Nevia will charm everyone and turn them against Makoto.

2. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m betting my money Makoto could take all of the people in the Western Continent as opponent and still win. Though I gotta say, for Noah to just suddenly do something like that is weird for me. She hasn’t even been released yet so I don’t think it’ll be as drastic as that. If it’s something like turning Makoto into the enemy of the world, my idea was that they’ll think it’s him who stabbed Sakurai or something.

3. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean the demon side r lacking if they pulled a scheme where makoto have to fight the entire world by himself that would and interesting to see imo, i mean that the best why for makoto to demonstrate his power

4. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Makoto to say that famous line to Furiae if she is worried about the reincarnation of Nevia and becoming the enemy of the world:
    "Princess, even if the whole world is your enemy, I alone will continue protecting you"

On a side note, did anyone notice that Noah is wary of Ira because Makoto relied more on Ira than Noah lately ? She stated that she was far more reliable that Ira, the Destiny Goddess, which is the truth. However, she felt the need to state the obvious, so it shows her anxiety.

5. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly she seems way to nervous and uncomfortable normally she always has a smiling facade so I’m curious on what’s making her nervous I never really seen her try to belittle others to make herself look better she is seeming really insecure now.

6. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This might be the author's effort to focus the story away from Ira and back to Noah.

7. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Noah might do something that will affect negatively the faith Makoto has towards her, so I think Noah is afraid that Makoto end up abandoning her.

It seems that her plans greatly depend on Makoto's trust.

8. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought she pr
    I had the same exact thought and she knows that if he does abandon her he definitely would probably become the apostle of ira

9. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This deep in the story and you guys think that Makoto would abandon someone who gaves him his everything?

what Noah said might be some foreshadowing that Makoto would probably later do something that would make him a criminal, it might not be even him it could be Furiae that is super suspicious rightnow, remember their promise under the moonlight? that they will become together the enemy of the world if Furiae was really the reincarnation of the calamity witch? btw you guys can re-read it in chapter 179.

This also another clue that Noah could actually peek into future right? it also could be that she's just jealous of Ira since Makoto is with her for about 3 years.

well finally Makoto and Furiae meet each other again, next chapter might be the start of Furiae magnificent love story part 2 the fulfillment of her favorite princess and knights story.

10. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    What I mean is that Noah might feel really insecure/jealous about his relationship with Ira, but Makoto himself is very loyal to Noah. Of course there's no way Makoto would abandon/betray Noah.

I think that promise was more Furiae feeling insecure and less a flag, but it is just my opinion.

How does the Reincarnation Spell work ? Does the reincarnated self of Nevia have two souls (one of them is the soul of Nevia and the other one is the soul who already has his own individuality) and need to awaken her memories with some ritual like in Black Clover ?

If Furiae is really the reincarnation of Nevia, I imagine that scenario:
    Nevia reincarnates and does a lot of bad things (charming people, cursing people, etc), but Makoto frees Furiae from Nevia's possession. Then, even if she is no longer possessed by Nevia, she is now the enemy of the world. However, Makoto intervenes and declares that he will protect Furiae even if it means making the world his enemy. After that event, the love of Furiae for Makoto grow deeper...

11. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haaa ... it's time ... for how long have I been waiting for this moment
    One year more or less.

Now is the moment the author shows his skill, he can't fail this, even if gods forgive him I will never forgive him if he fails that.

12. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess Makoto becoming the next great demon king is not off the table just yet. Hero to demon king. Makoto has a deeper connection with the demon side than Furiae and other devilkin, with Mel and Astaroth. The nobles are seeking to colonize the demon continent after winning, but we might get a "Skyrim is for the Nords!" development with Makoto taking the demon's side. The human world might turn against him, but people like Great Sage will never do it.

Makoto encounters a wild Furiae.

A. Furiae will jump him like Sophia did
    B. Furiae will blush profusely
    C. Furiae will faint
    D. Furiae will throw Haval into space and demote him
    E. All of the above

Come to think of it a number of people were speculating that Haval had a crush on Furiae when he first appeared. His current self resembles the old Water Guardian knight ossan that Sophia had.

13. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    A b and I think makoto might become the next great demon king as well probably due to Noah or furiae or maybe even both.

14. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's Furiae's race again? Does she count under human or demon?

15. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She looks perfectly like a human, super thin demon blood, a devilkin.

16. gautam1989

Reading List:
    Link
    So for all intents and purposes she's a human? For example will she live thousands of years like Momo?

17. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know how lifespan works on mix races, she would probably live slightly longer than human since her demon blood is thin.

Noah might help on that lifespan thing later, she's the main heroine of this series afterall.

18. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Furiae demon blood is very thin, at this point aside some social purpose, she can pretty much be considered human

If we out the gods since they are immortal, lifespan speaking, dia is the oldest and pretty much eternal. Momo is second and while she has a physical limit of her lifespan, it's unknown how much, bifron was goddamn old and she was transformed as a vampire directly by him.
    Lucy will probably be the third one in lifespan, half elf and half demon. Sassan is third, a monster potentially have longer life than human, but it's only a hypothesis at this point:

Sofia and Furiae will have normal lifespan.

Makoto ? Isn't he pretty much eternal too ?

19. gautam1989

Reading List:
    Link
    How's Makoto eternal? He's not a spirit right now.

20. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    side effect of cold sleep.

is there a new chapter later guys?