Spoiler The Princess Is Evil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 6, 2020.

1. sly_manhwageek

sly_manhwageek Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the human she got betrayed by even going to be in the plots of the story?

2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the dad dies. Hes such a fucking baatard who shows clear favoritisin and saves her when he let's his other kids kill each other

Literally trash tier dad

Creolenerd, Elisee, syofiaa and 10 others like this.
  3. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the guy who killed her in previous body?! Any information on his current situation?!

crystalleciel, chiri.ru and imane1 like this.
  4. Danxxiii

Danxxiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he purposely doesn’t get close to the kids or shows favoritism bc he knows they will die. And to him it’s normal bc he fought for the throne with his siblings too. All of them look like they want affection but hold themselves back. All of them know getting close to someone is dangerous. If you think about it they are like the ML in the sense they can’t fully trust someone and therefore are afraid of opening up

5. ailiya98

ailiya98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He become a king of a nation.

Yap. This story will telling us about how to revenge him.

Bella94, chiri.ru and augacutan like this.
  6. Deleted member 363076

Deleted member 363076 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    WMMAP really made a new trope, "the-I-am-so -cute-so-even-badbois-cannot-resist-me" and the people who are able to resist had it rough since they become the new 'villains' (should've wore glasses, I mean how can they not love such tiny cute things, lmao!)

7. junmoxiao7

junmoxiao7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anybody knows what happened to the man who betrayed our fl? why did he kill her?

Shey_04, arlovebird and Niaosaf like this.
  8. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I know that! I meant at current time... does he regret it?! Thinking of her?! Would he figure out what happened to her? there was one scene showing someone (I think that dude) waking up looking at his empty bed...

Shey_04, arlovebird and shiory like this.
  9. ailiya98

ailiya98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Opps, sorry my bad. Oh no, I haven't reach that part, but I'll tell you if I reach that part

Because Lacus come to Hasis Empire without any notice, so the banquet welcoming the Karel Kingdom was held modestly. Even if a large number of nobles attended, and the emperor was also seated at the top of the table, Lacus still dissatisfied with it. He start to comparing with Aslan when they do welcoming banquet.

Even if Lacus felt dissatisfied he couldn't do anything. Emperor gave cold stare at Lacus, Lacus felt scared but he still think how to defeat emperor and become the greatest in the continent.

The reason Lacus come to Hasis Empire because he have a perception if 12th princess is Alena's reincarnation. When Lacus see Leona he start to flirting her with his face, but Leona seems indifferent with that. When Lacus start talking to introduce himself, Leona felt so angry and clenched her fist but couldn't do anything. Lacus noticed it and say should that moment (when Leona do teleport to Carel Kingdom) in low voice so just the two of them could hear it.

-the dialogue-
    Lacus: "should I keep in secret about that moment?"

*leona talk so loud in purpose everyone will hear it*

Leona: "just tell everyone about I defeated the monsters and do teleport accidentally"

-end dialogue-

Everyone start to murmur about how great Leona is.

Despite being known how great she is, Lacus know if the princess from Hasis Empire is that great, defeated the princes and threatened the prince and princess but he doesn't know if it was the 12th princess, the young princess that still in 3 years old.

Leona: "you said, you are my king, I'm still remember that"

But Lacus deny about it with threatened Leona quietly.

Leona tremble and sweating. But suddenly the emperor come and Leona come to him said if Lacus talk disgraceful to her and emperor threatened Lacus back.

Lacus just can clenched his fist until the blood flow down.

When he felt so scared, he talk to the point if he came to purpose to the 12th princess. Leona who said it gasp and lose her strength so the glass that her hold suddenly fell.

Everyone so panic, and Harriet told Leona to keep calm, because the emperor wouldn't allow it. But Leona still shock couldn't hear anything.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  10. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome!!! Thanks!

CaelumBlue likes this.
  11. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the nerve of that guy tsk. I wonder how her oddball admirers/followers react haha
    thanks for the spoiler @ailiya98 ^^

12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you !
    Did he realize he loved her after he killed her(the witch)? -_-

13. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read until chapter 30+ of the novel so I don’t have that much spoiler but a little spoiler about Leonna’s maid
    Shes actually really skilled at fighting because she was also always with FL’s mother back in the way past
    He always sides with FL and dotes on her so much (like seriously)along with cage..
    So after the fight with first prince and FL is in recovery, she goes to her mom’s room(The room only allowed certain people to go in so cage was outside the door) and search her belongings and find her diary and that’s all where she knows stuff and cries... after that she goes out of the room and Cage was really worried because she saw Leona cried and thought there must be an intruder so she was getting angry but FL stopped her saying it was because of she found her mom’s diary.. Cage sympathized with FL and Felt sorry for her.. Then Emperor comes saying why she was out here when she was supposed to be in recovery and continue to nag the FL and Leona thought.. ohhh so he was worried.. and Leona, the sly kid that she is, asked the emperor “were you worried about me?” And the emperor thought was like.. ‘ I was worried about her?’ And he goes on thinking that he would never thought he would do that and he never had done that but he did that because of FL?.. The father is a tsundere lmao

14. hiyori

hiyori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm How did the 1st prince became a prince if his father isn't the emperor?

crystalleciel and Selin like this.
  15. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never mind the MC is just as shityy as the dude who killedd her
    They deserve each other

Shes a literal white lotus heroine from a villaness novel.

Does anyone acually like her. In no way is she likeable

16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't she just living in seclusion after she was experimented on and became a witch? Why is she shitty?
    Oh you mean because she killed every obstacle in her ex's way? Yeah, that's bad. But I kinda understand that behavior when no one ever cared for her. So she naturally wouldn't care about others either.

17. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she’s just a tsundere who got hurt a lot and betrayed by the people she trusts. She doesn’t want to get hurt again so she doesn’t attach herself to other people (reason for her behavior) but despite that, you will actually see FL will open her heart much more faster, even tho considering what she’s been through, because she’s actually a very lovable yet a lonely person.. There was nobody there for her….That’s why the character development is what to really look forward to and how stronger she’ll grow, both mentally, emotionally and physically.

18. schrodingers25

schrodingers25 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, in the manhwa during her backstories she mentioned that there were only two times she ever trusted a person (a human). The MC was a homeless orphan, when this scientist guy first found her, and he was the first person to give her any love and he even gave her name, he wanted her to come with him. But he tricked her and experimented on her, as well as other children, telling them that he would make them witches and how they would be the same as other humans anymore, that he'll give them magic. More specifically to her, during this whole time he was very nice and affectionate to her, saying how much he loved her and how she had so much promise. This all changed when he thought that the experiments that he down on her were a waste, and this is when the MC finds out that he never really loved her, he actually didn't give a shit about her, just his experiments. He betrayed her. What he didn't know what that his experiment was a success, and her angry and grief over what he told her and how easily he could just throw her away, is what triggered her powers to explode. The next thing she knew was that magic tower place (whatever it was) was nothing but a whole in the ground, everyone inside of it dead, and her body had became one of an adult. She didn't age anymore and she had powers. She was a "witch" just like what the guy had told her he would make her.
    This is what started her hatred of humans and her distrust of them.
    Then a 300 years pass and she meets the Prince who would betray her, and against what her mind was telling her not to do, she decided to once again try to put her love and trust into another person again, only to be betrayed a second time. She made him into a King and gave him everything she could possibly give him, taken over whole kingdoms for him as well. She loved him so much and he stabbed her in the heart in return. He used her and broke her trust, just as the only other person she loved and trusted did to her. This pushed deeper in her heart her hatred her humans and how much she would not trust them.
    Then she became human again and forced to interact with other humans as well, being told she had to engage in battle or else she would be killed again, but if she won, she would be the ruler the strongest empire on the continent, with the power to take down the second person who had betrayed her and take revenge.
    She was told she had to do whatever it took to survive and she found being (I'm not going to lie here, bc she is) a two-faced bitch to do it, it was also a path she could take with the least amount of physical fighting as well, since she still needs to grow up and physically be able to wield her powers properly, which isn't able to do now (she's in the body of 3-5 year old at this moment in time), so she is also forced to let people come close to her in order to protect her.
    Also, during the majority of those 300 or years, she never had much interaction with others, especially people, and when she did, she would be fighting them, so her people skills aren't the most articulate either. Then add in her disastrous past experiences (I imagine while being experimented on with those other children, it was probably a worse atmosphere than at the royal palace with her siblings, and the kill or be killed thing was most likely way worse) and just how long she had been alive, I imagine that she's quite... detracted in sense from them as well (imagine how a dragon often interacts with people in stories).
    And the people she's pulling the white lotus act on, tend to be against her siblings who are trying to kill her and her dad is the best person to protect her (plus, I don't think her act works on him nearly as much as she thinks it does) (he is still also a shitty dad, but that's another topic). So it doesn't get on my nerves as much as it does in other stories, though I imagine if I were to have some of those characters' backstories I might feel at least a little less annoyed. Like I just want a proper explanation why they're acting like a bitch

Sasi23, Kirarapot, Girokar and 27 others like this.
  19. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    who's the ml?

DOHere likes this.
  20. Flowing_Time

Flowing_Time Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's zeros, the magician with black hair

Geedi, Bella94, Choccolat and 2 others like this.