Recommendations Anti China novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Greenmachine835, Jun 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like this. A fuckton of groups, limited resources. They are fighting over those resources instead of cultivating their strength. UK and Europe on the other hand didn't have that much infighting and is constantly developing. Not to mention their magic legacy predates USA. After all, USA started as an English Colony.

2. phobos

phobos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    examples for korean superiority:
    every one else is a returner
    Seoul Station Necromancer
    Monster Pet Evolution
    dont ask me how annoyed i get at jp novel when mc starts to sob when he sees rice or eat curry
    are they just ignorant or did they never taste other food ?

personally i like supreme magus as it stay out of all that classical "boxes"

kkgoh likes this.
  3. Greenmachine835

Greenmachine835 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol the translation stopped-I wonder why,

No they split at least 80 years ago

4. Phaeous

Phaeous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiya, you fag. useless fucking utilitarian europeans or 'might is right' easterners

5. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wew you clearly are an American alright. I'm not even european or an easterner. Also, isn't it a bit hippocritical to mock "might is right" when your country has a huge military budget.

Also I'm literally talking about the world of magic here. In the story, there was a world conference in the stories where mages, cultivators, monks, and whatever magic person shit was gathered. Now is it wrong for me to say that for a country that only existed over 400 years ago and was only established 250 years ago was weak in terms magic development? Not only that but because of the fuckton of sects, religions, cults, and magical communities they have, it is chaotic. Magic is starting to go back again, so are magic resources, and they are fighting over it. Compare that to the europeans. Of course not all european powers are strong. But they have EU, and brexit didn't happen. Yes, the UK is solo carrying EU. Also the UK representative is an Irish mage because of the deal they have with England. I can't remember the exact details. The world conference was literally held in a european city where they have a system of portals as a transportation system. The european magic society has long been established that they're already on the Research and Development phase while every other country is just on the establishment phase.

Also the MC commented that one of the reasons why USA is weak is because they killed off the majority of Native Americans. A parallel to what the MC said before that China is weak because they also committed mass genocide. Man the author really didn't like their social credit score.

tabushechka and Reack like this.
  6. Phaeous

Reading List:
    Link
    Who cares about that bs?

people (IN THE BOOK & HERE) are shackled via their political entities; hence, since America has the most intellectually free-spirited environ, people would most quickly break their shackles there.

(as "the great melting pot" people who sought freedom & americans who sought ancient secrets & knowledge using the freetime afforded from their high living standard would naturally have abundant supernatural resources

7. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really sure why you have a "china betrayed me" tag. Nobody owes you anything?
    You probably haven't read enough western novels if you still haven't picked up all the anti-eastern bs there as well.
    Every EN/KR/CN/JP novel has their fair share of mud-slinging, some more overt than others.

There's no point in trying to stir up sentiment in such a thread.
    You should be more realistic and just acknowledge that superpowers do, what superpowers do.
    Whoever gets to a position of power has always had their fair share of shameless propaganda and mud-slinging. Whether it's an entire country (e.g. China, US, Roman Empire), or a majority political party within a country. Everyone always portrays themselves as having moral superiority.

Once you accept that, life will be a lot easier.

Would suggest a NUF moderator plug this thread .. the title and content is already getting political.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    Lissi, Preethu and c.decora like this.
  8. Greenmachine835

Reading List:
    Link

Lol seriously even here the CCP bots are active. Although let me explain some basic things for you

1. We are talking about light novels that come from China. They have majority if not nearly all some form of racism or nationalism(when I bring that up how can it not be political). Yes countries have mudslinging but in light novels-that is vast majority Chinese propaganda. Also Anti Chinese propaganda-where are you seeing that at all. I would really like to see some LN that show that.

2. That’s what superpowers do? What pushing propaganda to be racist? The difference at least is that we can argue and push down from those authors when there is overtly racist stuff. But we can’t with China and it is quite frustrating-although it feels like you just like to roll over with the racism stuff. Also don’t stir up the thread-it’s literally a discussion one-where we discuss things about light novels-or did you not pick that up?

3. Pray tell-give me actual racist JN/KN that have as much racism as God and Devil World, Human Emperor, The Lords Empire, I really am a Superstar, etc. Also maybe not just one or 2 but multiple as I have never truly seen any actual racist JN/KN or even western light novel or magna like CN.

4. Plug this thread because it’s getting political-that is some of the dumbest logic I have ever seen. I am talking about light novels-and many of which come from China and who push Chinese nationalism and asking for one that does the opposite, it’s no more political than what the Chinese authors do-just opposite. So plz spare me your censorship, we are not in China.

9. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    ?? Monster Pet?

10. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ... ok, you're one of those guys. Probably no way to have any proper discourse given your staunch position.

It's tiresome to have to waste time digging out all the various EN/CN/KR/JP novels that have racism and nationalism as well. Just search on the threads, top right hand corner. You'll find a bunch of other threads that did the research.

Chill dude. Maybe after a couple of years, you'll look back and realize all that CN bashing applies to a lot of other countries too.

tabushechka likes this.
  11. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    Yet there are also some people who would be adamant in their beliefs or become even more extreme to overcompensate... :blob_coffee:

kkgoh likes this.
  12. Greenmachine835

Reading List:
    Link

One of those guys? You mean the guy that doesn’t like just rolling over and saying it’s okay for a country to be racist….

One of those guys who doesn’t like someone using flawed logic to describe his logic.

One of those guys who doesn’t like someone lying about racism in other novels compared to CN ones and not being able to actually back it up.

One of those guys who doesn’t like someone trying to silence or have the moderator push down his thread simply because he doesn’t like it…..

Oh yeah I am one of those guys

Huh clearly either you didn’t read what he posted or your some CCP bot.

13. Phaeous

Reading List:
    Link
    judge not race, but character--each are their own making, their dna merely resources inherited

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    kkgoh likes this.
  14. Preethu

Preethu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, isn't this a bit too much. I am from India, but I don't mind reading novels written by other country novelist. You should know that every one always loves their mother land and sing songs praising them. If you can't accept them, then only learn novels written in your country. ( no offence) It is true China is really glorified a lot in the novels, but I don't see in what way that is bothering you. If you don't like that then learn josei, sports or horror genere.

Lissi, k.inn and kkgoh like this.
  15. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread is so hypocritical and balant racism mixed in it is cherry on top.

If you are from one of the eastern countries you will see so much anti eastern sentiment and Pro western propaganda in movies or any of the literature.

Calling people ccp bots, when one cannot win an argument is what some egoistic, racist and ultranaltionalistic cunts will do.

kkgoh likes this.
  16. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try ash_knight17 novels from webnovel app . As she is Indian author but her genre is romantic fantasy , supernatural and her vampire series is very good. (Especially Bambi and Duke )
    Just some hot vamp mls and witches yaa human fls.

17. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread got ridiculously out of hand. Once again, no politics on the forums.

Miercing and Calahan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.