Forgotten Title Entertainment BL (2)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by albeldayuia, Jun 20, 2021.

1. albeldayuia

albeldayuia Can't-Re Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember if it's a translated novel or not
    There's a CP involving MC and ML after someone made a video of it. The video covered moments of years since MC's debut, linking things together, like what ML says in a variety show that unexpectedly matched with MC/what MC is doing
    MC was injured from filming, then ML made a weibo post of an injured kitten he found, with a caption along the lines of be careful or something. It was revealed in the end that ML indeed made the post for MC. Unfortunately I don't remember anything else,

There's also another one, the setting is that competition show to pick idol group members. MC was near the bottom so he edit videos and write RPF pairing himself with ML who's a top candidate to make himself more popular. MC and ML have met before when MC was in university, ML helped being a model for his group project. They fell in love, but ML is face-blind so couldn't recognize MC and I don't remember why MC couldn't recognize ML but the reason he want to be a star was to look for ML. MC had a best friend who had a crush on him

You read too much of similar things and everything started to blend together :notlikeblob:

2. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the first one. It should be "I Ship My Adversary X Me" though the team couldn't continue translating the story for some reason.

No idea for the second one.