Spoiler The Transmigrated Li Jins Daily Farming Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Autumn Leaves, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I found this novel in novelupdates and I was just curious of some events here (found a bit of spoilers in the review page). I already started till to chapter 5 and because this novel have no spoiler thread, I made one.

The Transmigrated Li Jin’s Daily Farming Life
    upload_2021-3-12_20-13-52.jpeg
    Genre
    Adventure Romance Slice of Life Yaoi

Tags
    Ancient China Ancient Times Calm Protagonist Caring Protagonist Childcare Clever Protagonist Devoted Love Interests Doctors Doting Love Interests Family FarmingHandsome Male Lead Hard-Working Protagonist MpregScientists Seme Protagonist Transmigration

Description
    The night he crossed over, he was told that his “wife” was having a baby.

Upon entering the delivery room, he discovered his “wife” is actually a man!!!

Was there anything more terrifying than this?!

Li Jin had just woken up when he saw a man run out from the room.

“Li Jin, your family’s husband is having difficulty giving birth. He can’t hold on anymore!”

In ancient times, dystocia was known as “one corpse, two lives”.

Without even thinking about it, Li Jin rushed into the delivery room. —He was an obstetrician.

After crossing over, Dr. Li, who was respected for his medical skills, became a “soft rice man” who relied on his “wife”. What surprised Li Jin the most was that although his ‘wife’ could have children, he was a man and was in dystocia. Li Jin rushed into the delivery room without thinking. In ancient times, dystocia meant “one corpse, two lives”, it was important to give treatment!

Guide1410 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a spoiler of this novel? Like did the ger ever learned that Li Jin is transmigrated? How did they ever interact? Did they get rich?

4. Violet Blaze

Violet Blaze Step Red Sibling | Holy Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
  5. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC treated ML kindly. MC at first made money from collecting herbs and selling it at the town. He also became visiting doctor for a few months. But he never really became very rich because he focused on being scholar. The novel ended very abruptly with MC being number one scholar during imperial examination.

6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel title has the daily farming life, but there's no big farming involved.
    The story is more into Li Jin's scholarly life and how he as obstetrician could have so many extra knowledge in his brain to invent modern invention that also helped his career.

7. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my fave novels(even if mtl-d). Yes, title was a bit misleading since not much farming happened, he just planted a few veggies and...that's it. Focused more on his way on becoming a scholar and math wiz. He and the hubby is sweet, had a total of 3 kids. Also disappointed his medical expertise wasn't emphasized enough.

OH and the transmigrated Li Jin was actually the og one, when he was around 7 or 8 he fell into a well, and that's when he went to modern era. He went "back" after the car accident, which is the start of the novel. It never mentioned(or at least I don't remember) whether Li Jin revealed he lived in another space and time.

8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think there's explanation of who was it inside Li Jin in the ancient times, right? I mean, he went to modern times when he was 7yo, but his body still functioned, talked and all, right?

9. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but whoever it was turned out to be a nasty guy up until he was 18, then souls changed again.

Well, the moment Wenwen gave birth, Li Jin immediately decided to take care of him from start to finish and after care. At first he felt responsible since he sees the little guy as too young with his 29 year old mentality, but slowly he learns that he was starting to fall for him. The romance was slow and the sweet moments were sweet, like the time he went to town to sell the herbs he found in the mountain and bought all the nutritious food for the husband. Wenwen also at first felt weird with Li Jin's sudden turn in personality, and he desperately wish it would just stay that way since he was afraid that things might go back to like before when he was abused(yes, old Li Jin with the different soul was such a bastard he physically and verbally hurt the poor guy). Good thing the "new" Li Jin was responsible to the end, and he never even let Wenwen tire himself too much, and there was even a point where Li Jin had to write rules to remind the husband to not overwork himself and just take care of the baby lol.

-As time went on, Li Jin actually found his little husband to be cute, and slowly he began to feel not just responsible, but also love. There was one time he was about to go out and he couldn't help but just hug him before going out.
    -There's also the little things like buying and cooking him meat, since in this time, eating meat is reserved for special occasions like the New Year, but Li Jin really wants to raise his husband to healthy levels, so he buys him meat and sweets. Then he also bought him a mirror one time, since Wenwen seems to not be aware how good looking he really was(and he also happened to be Li Jin's type).
    -During a festival(lantern, I think?), he took out Wenwen and had him stay at the clinic while he helps with diagnosing patients during the day. At the break, he went to check on Wenwen and see how he's doing, at this point, he's really starting to fall for his cute husband, so he couldn't help but kiss him. Yay first kiss!
    -During said festival, they were sweet. Li Jin isn't the expressive type, in that he doesn't just tell people how he feels, he's more of an action type of guy. So he expresses his love through his actions, like holding the husband's hand, holding his shoulder to protect him from the crowd, that sort of thing. At this point, Li Jin started to gain some rep for being a genius doctor for helping out some folks, plus he's also gone back to school, since the goal is to become a scholar, to fulfill his mother's wish. So anyway, during this festival, there was riddle solving, and once you solve all the riddles, you get a price. Well Li Jin answered all the riddles(he also happened to read all the classic books at the time, so he found it easy to answer), and the vendor said that there was a grand prize for answering them all correctly, but he had to tell some higher ups. Li Jin refused, and said he just wanted a lantern for the hubby, then they left and had said cute lantern flow in the river.

Before Li Jin transmigrated, the old Li Jin used to go the brothel and pine over the number one girl, but he was too poor so all he could do was stay in the lobby and get drunk. Post transmigration, Li Jin never stepped foot in the place again, and never even cared about said girl, since he doesn't want to open that wound in Wenwen's heart(old Li Jin used the money Wenwen earned to buy the wine and go to the brothel. Also told Wenwen that he wanted to marry said girl). So, during the time Li Jin started to work part time at the clinic, this number one brothel girl happened to go to have a diagnosis. Li Jin being a professional doctor in his past life, still adheres to his principles and keeps patient confidentiality. He diagnosed the girl to be pregnant, but he didn't reveal it, just telling the other doctor about it behind the scenes. But this act made the girl(Ling Mei? iirc) think that Li Jin still wanted to marry her, so she decided she'll redeem herself and marry Li Jin. Welp, too bad, her initial invitation was declined, and during the festival I mentioned above, the grand prize was a night with the number one girl, namely her, and Li Jin also refused it lol. Some reality was talked into her by one of the brothel "mothers", since she was just the one who thinks Li Jin still wants to marry her, when Li Jin never actually publicly said so. So that ends this little show.

They got rich after Li Jin became a scholar, he was able to work in a few places like a college, I think? Then he wrote math books and he also earned a lot with it. He also worked with shipbuilding technology, and he became an assistant of some official(of which rank, I forgot, but he did earn a lot at this time too?)

I'm running out of stuff to remember, since after, it was just Li Jin preparing to be the bestest scholar evar. Didn't really had any big and grand moneymaking business here, just Li Jin being too damn smart, and using his big brain and earn money for his fam. If you have other questions though, I'll try to answer(if I can remember it lol).

chuvalulu likes this.