Recommendations Looking for a similar book to description (FL chooses 'second' ML)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mochibear, Jun 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Mochibear

Mochibear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!! I'm looking for a book with a similar plot/trope in which the FL chooses the "second" male lead, like the summary for My Family's Bamboo Horse (which I don't see the raws for but there's a synopsis):

"Zhao Jinxiu (FL) likes Lin Siyan, she likes his desertedness, and his always upright figure, like a green bamboo that never bends. She chased Lin Siyan into the academy, never concealing her love for him.
    Lin Siyan never responded to her likes. Until the eve of the scientific expedition, Lin Siyan found her and told her not to disturb his life.

That day, Zhao Jinxiu put away all her love, turned around proudly, but finally cried with red eyes under the teasing of her little bamboo horse. The unruly boy moved gently to wipe away the tears from her face, and said in a low voice, "Okay, don't cry, whoever bullies you, I will fight back and beat him up for you."
    Xie Chinan (real ML) and Zhao Jinxiu grew up together, two He was born in a famous family, and his mother still handed in handkerchiefs. Compared with the widely acclaimed Zhao Jinxiu, Xie Chinan's reputation is terrible. He played truant from school and acted arbitrarily, typical of a demon king. (idrk how to explain but pretty much he fought a lot and skipped school?) He originally thought that he would be so drunk all his life, until Zhao Jinxiu broke into his heart.

Later, Xie Chinan worked hard like a mad dog on the battlefield to make contributions. He rode a horse back to Xingdaiyue and wanted to tell Zhao Jinxiu that he had come to marry her.
    But on the day he returned to Beijing, Lin Siyan stood in front of Zhao Jinxiu and expressed his love. Xie Chinan was disappointed, but when he was about to leave, he heard Zhao Jinxiu call him. The girl stood in the sun with a bright smile, raised her eyebrows and asked him, "Xie Chinan, didn't you plan to marry me?"
    Purpose: Since we can come back again, she must naturally create a better life and be the best self.
    Author Note: The hostess really likes the second male lead. "

I've been into these types of books lately and read Guide To Raising the Sick Villain, I Just Want To Freeload On Your Luck, CEO's Villainess Childhood Friend, etc. I also would like it if it were transmigration/rebirth.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  2. Addictedtohistoricalromance

Addictedtohistoricalromance Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mochibear likes this.
  3. Mochibear

Mochibear Member

Reading List:
    Link