Spoiler To Help You Understand

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ni-b, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think they both trash in their way XD
    But Winter at least try. He has the "present please" conception of love. He offers her many presents and think she will like him for that. We can say he literally work his ass of for her. He's wrong is to never try another method, after all his presents where return, he just keeps up without checking what happen or what she wants. He just assumes she likes him if he can do better.

Valor assume Neveah's life as pampered selfish brat lady and never bother to know her. When she leaves him, he was chock first because he was thinking she was a money/power hungry women. After he learns she was mistreated by everyone, he feels guilty to his own passiveness. But his guilt prevents him from concentrating. So he decides to do the wright thing to not feel guilty anymore, have Niveah again and treat her wrightfully. Like that, he will not feel guilty anymore, she didn't need to love him as she used to, just stay with him, he does the rest. Treat her correctly and restore her reputation, after that he will be comfortable.

Both are scum, but Valor just want to be comfortable, at least at first. The novel isn't that advanced yet so ....
    Winter has better intention, but he had many flaws "angry issues, racism against the noblesse, more stubborn than an anvil, etc." who make him really scum with his wife.

But for me, the real scum is Leon from 'The emperor reverse time". But nobody saw that because he is the ML. The plot is just "I don't love you anymore" with as differences :
    - Valor is the ML
    - Valor return to the past
    That the real "everything is forgiven since Leon is the ML", he never deals with his wife, he never asks for forgiveness, he just come back to the past. Where he has no fault yet and start over.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  2. Neila

Neila New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone post the chapter where he finds about the truth about her not being pregnant and how his parents deceived him please please

3. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I don't remember exactly where I read this spoiler (or if it even is a spoiler so correct me if I'm wrong) but I think I read it here not to sure

Apparently FL shot herself in the head & it was the last thing Winter remembered of her before she disappeared, my question is how did she disappear if she was in Winter body or did they switch back before she did?? Since we know everytime she does suicide they switch.

Also who's Duke Vistash? Sorry I been awhile since I read the manhwa & I have not so good memory

Tt123 likes this.
  4. rufa_ss

rufa_ss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Duke Vistash is from another story. The title is 'I don't love you anymore'
    When Violet shoots herself in the head before Winter they change bodies like always and Violet in Winter body hugs Winter in Violet body. And they change back again. They need physical contact. And then she leaves Winter. Winter can't stop her after what she did and what she said. She said something like living with you is a hell. Just this once take my side and let me go

boom2424, Lucy_, Deecchi and 5 others like this.
  5. moncha

moncha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone plzz help me by telling where can i read the full novel in english? "i just can't wait.

6. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thank you so much❤

7. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why do u have to bash on violet to defend winter? they were both suffering and that caused a lot of misunderstandings, so no one is the good one or the bad one

8. Nadricka

Nadricka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, does ML know the fact that FL swapped body bc of commited suicide?

9. kurojotei

kurojotei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he does. If you check the TOC on page 1, where it says Violet leaves winter or something like that, you can read about it in detail.

10. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the story end before we get to see kids ? Ca. Someone spoil the part where winter cancel his plans (at the end) because of violets pregnancy:aww:

boom2424 and simplysharonda like this.
  11. Nadricka

Nadricka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok!
    I will check right now, thank you.:blobxd:

12. nongbii

nongbii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the manhwa ad i was so curious about the plot so i came here
    Ta da!
    It’s actually a pretty dark story…
    I feel bad for the FL and ML for having such a life, BUT WHY CAN’T YOU TALK!!!!!!!

But i kinda understand why tho, cuz ML’s childhood and FL’s sudden change in life (like status and environment) severely affect them, making them lacking when it comes to believing in others or rely on others. Plus they both have extreme different parenting eg. Royal vs kinda slave/discrimination all his life. So they were unable to understand each other.

anyways, this is a story about a couple with psychological traumas hurting and comforting each other …

the art for the manhwa is so good, but i might drop this cuz it’s too depressing for me… or i might come back when it’s finished…

Ginnks likes this.
  13. RegulusBlack

RegulusBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. I don't know what makes me read this story. maybe because the story is quite good though its depressing how killing makes them swap bodies.
    I want to hit and kick the faces of those people who take advantage of the MC and ML's weakness and the root cause of all the misunderstanding..

14. minibeth

minibeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this story has a vibe as Cry, Even better if you beg.

Its a classic traumatic story and mostly people who hate ML at the start. Suddenly love them at the mid until the end. Due to character development. So its not bad to hate the ML at the beginning that's what the author wants us to feel. It was quite effective to the author part to make the ML a bit thrashy. As they say nobody's perfect, right. And not giving a chance to the story because its a psychological problem to the FL and ML, it's quite unfair isn't it?

If you hate story concentrated in psychological problems this will not be your cup of tea. Dont read this anymore.

If you are understanding and you love this story. Please dont debate in the spoiler section to people who hate this story. Because we are all here to look forward for the spoilers share by nice peeps. And not to read arguments all over and all over again.

P.S excuse my English its not my native tongue.:aww:

mrs.apache and kay_c33 like this.
  15. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    “again a contractual couple” too has the same vibe as this.:aww: Miscommunication and family problems :blobthinkingsmirk:

Ok I hate to admit but winter blooming is the most beautifulest male lead name I’ve ever come across. I’m gonna buy a retriever puppy and name him winter (my sole wish after reading this novel:aww:)

evanesco99211 likes this.
  16. kmy

kmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Redial1311993 likes this.
  17. Mece

Mece New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading thru the Manwha now. Looks like I am at the part just before she tells Winter she's "pregnant". That doctor is a trip...

Man this is a hard one to read. Winter's behavior is so odd. You'd think someone that went so long without affection would jump at the chance to talk to his new wife more? I mean she apparently kept offering to hang out for their 3 years of marriage, but he always had an excuse. But now that he's seeing more of her struggle he's confused that she didn't tell him anything? Like how he figured out that she was trapped in the closet. He asked her why she didn't say something, and she had to remind him that she tried to talk but he brushed her off. There was a thought bubble for him stating that he thought she was trying to waste his time with nonsense again. How is that supposed to be the thought process of someone that cares/loves someone?

I also find it off that apparently they have been keeping up with "union" days. So they have been having sex on set days per the contract of their marriage. He finally explains after a convo that he wishes they could have sex more often...OK so, I know the dude is supposed to be socially inept(but also not since he is supposed to be a good business man and you can't do that while being social inept. Really it is that he doesn't understand high society rules). I guess I just cant understand how on one hand he has expressed frustration with talking to her since he finds it pointless and boring. Same thing with going to social events with her, he'd rather make money. However, he's totes down for sex, and now that they are communicating he reveals that he thinks union days are dumb and wishes they could just have sex whenever/more often. But I as a reader am supposed to believe that he loves her? Or that he just want's to keep her. Like he's a sugar daddy, she's the sugar baby. That is what he has decided they are to each other, her blatant attempts to get to know him better be damned. And until the body swapping has done everything to keep that status quo to the point of ignoring her attempts to change it. But somehow at the point of the story I'm at he's shocked she thinks he doesn't like her.

I know love languages are a thing or whatever, so sure giving gifts could be his love language. But he also never follows up with even that to see if she likes the gifts/ finds out what gifts she would like. Which is why all his money is being stolen. He's a little to one note, tho its getting better(at the FL's expense unfortunately). Still doesn't make me want to root for him, I just want the FL to be happy. So I;m not at all surprised he's getting so much hate. Tho my expectations for this kind of ML has been ruined by Riftan from Under the Oak tree. Similar deal, super rough childhood, rags to riches story, got into an arranged marriage with a noble woman. Has a supreme inferiority complex. Thinks he has to buy her the best of the best in order to live up to her. But at least he acts like he wants to be with his wife. They still have severe communication issues, so there is room for them to grow separately and as a couple. It's just Riftan's not an oblivious asshole.

18. comeetomama

comeetomama used to called mommy now granny

Reading List:
    Link
    after reading all the spoiler i am gonna cut it short for the ones who wants quick spoiler
    okay so ml was a jerk. When fl pulled up her last remaning of confidance and went to him to talk he avoided her for a stupid reason. 'she is a graceful princess and i am an unworthy man? like what. bish r u serious? ıts actualy worse than vistrash thou viathrash gets trashtier later on.

and for the Leon (emperor who reverses time) its unimaginable to comperate this two. Because unlike Violet lizzie never went to Leon to talk about her problems. She endured it so perfectly that when Leon learned truht he was shocked. Its the key of the plot man. She was so perfect that nobody apart from clock witch saw her suffering. Leon was clearly better than vistrash and Winter. Winter has serious anger problems, he fucking threated fl because 'he couldnt sperated from violet and what she wanted wasnt important' its disgusting.
    he lied her about giving birth issues and manipulated her so she wouldnt leave him.

on the other hand Leon never neglected his wife in that way. He was the perfect emperor. He attanded balls with his wife, he showed love to her in public so everbody would respect his empress. He just didnt love his wife but you cant blame him. it wasnt a marriage born from love.

Of course he had mistakes but not that much. Apart from his childhood where he throw tanturums at lizzie, he was at least gentleman. And now, he wants to stay away from lizzie because he cant forgive himself. He wants lizzie to find happiness someone other than himself.

Leon is on the way of becaming one of the best ml to me. He is someone who deserves second chance. Even visthrash could deserve a chance if he didnt try to force himself upon mc later on while thinking 'she is unhappy with this marriage only i can make her happy i am gonna save her'. But winter, i think it would be a better story if they just understand and forgive each other and leave and find someone else. It would be good. Winter got a really good development but its still unfair for violet to contiune this marriage. its my opinion

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  19. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, I didn't compare Leon to Winter, but Valor.
    Second, the story is really biased. Leon is the protagonist, everything that could be damage him isn't in the story.
    The story never talk about the first timeline. We only see them both at the chapter one and when Lizzie die from poisoning, he just looks at her indifferently with his glass of wine. He understands he didn't love her, but that isn't the behavior of a decent human being for me. He never bothers to know her at all, he decides she was too perfect and disturbing and keep her away. From that, it's no better than Valor.
    If the story was from Lizzie point of vue, we will have a ton of scene where Leon was a jerk to her, just like Neveah, because "doesn't care" is a form a neglect. But fortunately for him, Lizzie doesn't remember the first timeline.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    boom2424 and Kumoshiro like this.
  20. comeetomama

comeetomama used to called mommy now granny

Reading List:
    Link
    i am talking about novel. Leon wasnt a jerk to her. he was indifferent and thats completely different. My parents forced to marry so i know how it is hard to love your partner if u didnt even want to marry them in the first place. when lizzie wanted something Leon gave her. for example the flower duty and at least he respected her as his empress. But Valor is different. His fiance was abused and isolated but he just believed rumors and thought she was an evil woman. And later on, beware this is spoiler:

he will fallow her thinking that he is only one who can make her happy he will really annoy you believe me. And on the other hand we have Leon who is distancing himself from lizzie even thought Lizzie wants to be with him. He is doing it because he feels guilty as he should. He is not a hypocrite. He doesnt think Lizzie should be with him. He is doing everything he can to help lizzie. he only wants one thing and its Lizzie's happiness. I realy loved Leon's development. (tbh i only mtled novel so there will be some mistakes but that is what i generaly understood.

boom2424 and Lucy_ like this.