Spoiler Namjang Secretary

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Coffea to Ell, May 31, 2020.

1. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the delay~ I forgot i gave an irritating cliffhanger and just ran away XD
    behold for another cliffhanger cause trust me their first time was not one time :blobnosebleed:
    She gasped as his tongue licked her earlobe and inside her ear. Taking hold of his penis that had become so big she couldn’t hold it in one hand, he began to rub against the engorged knot of nerves.

Seowon’s face was distorted in unbearable pleasure as she groaned. Kang-joon was fixated on her, watching the expressions on her face.

Was it because she was aroused?

At that moment, Kang-joon was expressionless, but his face was red? Maybe she wasn’t seeing well.

‘I won’t enter like this,’ he said rubbing his engorged genitalia against her wet inviting flesh, ‘don’t worry.’

‘Ha~ hah~ Ohh~…’

Kang-joon looked down at her tender petals as he rubbed her against her so hard she thought he would enter her.

‘I just want to know what if feels like skin on skin.’ His thick penis was already seeping out fluid, as he rubbed it against her, their fluids mixed with each other.

‘Oh Kang-joon, please…now!’ She cried tossing her head as her hips moved obscenely in response to his mock thrusting. It was no longer enough to quell the heat that hit the back of her throat. Her body, which had long wanted him, was near the limit.

Her tantalising gesture caused Kang-joon to fall.

He pulled away. Seowon was panting, she put her hand over her eyes as she could hear him ripping the condom package. She had imagined him entering her with his bare cock. Thinking of the condom, she was a little disappointed, she had wanted to be perfectly united with him without any thing between them.

What are you thinking? She chided herself. Crazy.

She frowned as she felt his weight come back on the bed. She took her hand off her face and looked down to see him coming up between her legs. He held her slender ankles, stroking them as he got into position. Seowon’s breathing quickened in anticipation.

Kang-joon leaned back to stare at their lower body. Seowon could not help but look down too; his dark red penis was sheathed in the rubber.

He coated his glans in her juice before pushing into her.

‘Ah!’ she cried out as her body arched upwards. She felt a heavy pressure as he pushed into her narrow opening.

Kang-joon slowly entered her, her vaginal contractions squeezed his mass. Feeling a strong narrow internal pressure, his strong arms wobbled as he continued to push his desire into her.

‘Ah~!’ Only half of his thick cock had entered her. Seowon frowned, he was too big.

The pressure was so much, she could not breath. She felt as though he was entering her whole body. She knew that it would be hard to see this man so big entering her small body, but this was beyond imagination.

‘Does it hurt?’ he asked hoarsely.

She took a deep breath and looked up at him. She looked into his eyes, that reflected her; she shook her head.

‘It’s okay.’

Although, she wasn’t fine at all, she didn’t want to look weak, and her desire to have him inside her right away filled her head. She wanted him inside her as soon as possible, so that she could accept his huge presence. She wanted to feel him; wholly.

But Kang-joon stopped.

Did that mean it was over?

But then Kang-joon pulled back, and thrust in hard, and she was deeply invaded.

‘Ah!’

‘If it hurts, scratch me.’

Scratch?

‘Ah~ Ah~ Ah~!’

The deeply penetrated cock began to move. Each thrust was deep. His retreat was prohibited by the tightening of her around him, but the sense of pressure decreased and pleasure bloomed. The deeper the drive, the deeper the scratches.

She desperately clung to Kang-joon as his thrusting sped up. The muscles under her hands became sweaty.

The lewd sound of his skin striking hers as he thrust filled her ears.

‘Oh, please…ah…slow down…ahhh~’ Seowon moaned as she clutched his arm tightly. She couldn’t recognize the voice as hers. She couldn’t believe the beastly moans were from her.

But Kang-joon had no intention of slowing down. He ground into her violently, squeezing his muscular butt to strengthen the speed. His pace caused pleasure to spread like a wildfire inside her.

‘Ah~ah~’

He stabbed inside her frantically, listening to her moans. When he heard the sound he liked, he continued to stab as the part of her that elicited it. The stronger his thrusts, the louder her moans became.

Her breasts were swaying in the air as he fucked her. Kang-joon one of them in his hand and squeezed.

‘Ahn~’ she cried out.

He was getting faster and faster. There was a thrill of pleasure from her nipple as he teased it and her intimate muscles tightened around his pouring out more fluid that wet his scrotal sac as it struck her bottom.

Kang-joon looked down and took her hand to touch his balls,

‘I’m soaking here. From you…’

Seowon couldn’t speak but was taking by surprise.

‘And you are wet here,’ he continued putting her hand under where they were joined; the crack of her butt wet with love juice.

Seowon reddened even more; she was this wet?

She didn’t realize she had begun to wet the sheets already.

Kang-joon sucked on the fingers of the hand that had touched their emissions.

‘Hah~ don’t…’ she tried to pull her hand away, but he held her fast, sucking and licking every inch of skin on her hand.

‘It’s useless, I won’t stop until you have wet this bed.’

‘Ah~ no~’

He parted her legs wider and continued to piston.

He was moving hard enough to cause the bed to rock. A long time had passed but she showed no sign of exhaustion.

Her body was soaked in sweat. Kang-joon’s face was seen in a dizzying field of view.

She grabbed the sheet beneath her so hard, blue tendons appeared on the back of my hand.

‘Ha~ ha~ Kang-joon.’ Her voice was now hoarse. She could feel a hotness well up her throat.

How much had she wanted to call his name, Lee Kang-joon, not vice president? How long had she wanted to hold him like this?

He leaned down and licked the tears that fell from her eyes, ‘Don’t look at me with such a face. I may not be your taste, but I am very aroused.’

‘It’s good…just keep…’ keep holding me.

Before she could say it, he held onto her and started moving more violently. She felt like she was going to be broken. Seowon closed her eyes tightly as she held on to him.

‘Why were you crying?’ he asked as their breathing calmed down. She felt as though he cared why she cried.

What had she been worried about…? She looked everywhere else but him as she sunk into her thoughts, but he lifted her face to look at him.

‘It is because it is your first time?’

Caught, Seowon went red.

‘No really, the reason is…’

‘The reason is…’

In the low light of the bedroom, Kang-joon erotic, make silhouetted was start.

‘Well…’ how could she explain why she cried? She stared at his body, his muscular chest down to his outlined abdomen and beyond,

‘I kind of felt overwhelmed…’

‘You seemed to be the type of person that answers questions without answering them.’ Kang-joon blushed red enough to catch her eye.

She was inevitably mesmerized by him, ‘I don’t know either, why it happened.’

‘It doesn’t matter that it was the first time, it wasn’t something I was trying to protect. It just hadn’t happened till now.’

He stared silently at her,

‘Don’t mind it.’ She said calmly, ‘If I cared about it, I wouldn’t have accepted your offer.’

‘So why did you cry?’

For Seowon, she had never forgotten him. But for Kang-joon, he had only met her yesterday. He would understandably be confused.

She suddenly regretted being so moved to tears by it all, she didn’t cry because she wanted to.

‘Don’t mind it.’ She said finally.

‘Alright,’ he said before pressing his lips against the nape of her neck.

‘Oh…’ His heated breath against the nape of her neck sent shivers down between her legs, making her hot and throb.

He kissed down her neck to her collarbone and his hands followed, caressing her skin.

Shivers of pleasure danced across her skin.

‘Don’t cry this time, it makes me feel like I’m forcing you.’ He said before thrusting in again.

‘Aah~’ she threw her head back and hugged his broad shoulders.

Seowon woke up slowly to see that she was alone in bed.

2. H4nyJo

H4nyJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! Finally! Thank you @ShiraYuuKii! :blobhighfive:
    Wait! Is this another cliffhanger?? :blobamused::blobthinkingsmirk::blobscream: LOL

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  3. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a discord group translation for the novel but its invitation link expired.
    If you are interested there's a Spanish traduction for it but it is currently at chapter 13 (it has been some time since they stopped).

4. LizSteel04

LizSteel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ShiraYuuKii Do you know how the ML founds out the truth about the female lead?

5. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. kurisomething

kurisomething Reader

Reading List:
    Link
  7. salted caramel

salted caramel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like the novel now has a manhwa and the english translations has 2 chapters updated together. For the love of god can someone translate the novel or atleast send the link so I can die peacefully.

8. sarangnellee

sarangnellee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know what happened in the novel. The manhwa really got me hooked up... Please hmu if there's someone translating it or you could share some new spoilers pleaseeee

Mangafan21 and Coffea to Ell like this.
  9. Mangafan21

Mangafan21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! It's been long since someone updated this forum could you please share more spoilers or how he finds out she's a girl and how he feels?

10. Roseslemonade

Roseslemonade Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been searching, it looks like someone translated the novel, but it’s gone now

11. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think this novel should have a comedy tag. It’s funny to see him continue to stumble with what he thinks of her as a man.

12. Haniffffffffff

Haniffffffffff Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he was also a virgin before the female lead or.....

13. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg i wish i can read the novel until the end (it's only 40ish ch tho). Or at least read the summary.
    Any spoilers?

Roseslemonade likes this.
  14. greenelanor

greenelanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please spoile me
    when wii he find out that she is a girl? will he be mad?

15. Alpha-apodis

Alpha-apodis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Psst! For those interested, the discord is open this weekend only till 12noon BST Sunday.

16. Alpha-apodis

Alpha-apodis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    boop

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    whyneji likes this.
  17. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me how ml find out about her??? What happened after that???

18. Lerrissia

Lerrissia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way you explained is so funny. Thank you so much for the spoiler. :blobpats:

19. miawallace

miawallace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys
    Well in novelupdates it says that this novel is fully translated but I don’t know where can I read it
    Do you guys know where can I read it?

20. Swaggietuna

Swaggietuna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did ml will know about fl gender