Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NEW MEMBERS INFO. -- I have copied this and I am re-posting ----
    To new members -- on the access to Ridibooks. It took me time to get access and here is some information that might help.
    You need Google Chrome to translate the Ridibooks site. Once you have it it translates like MAGIC!
    Becoming a member requires email address and must give correct name and birth year, will receive an email with access code
    Adult access requires an ID card copy to send-attach to request, you should blank out all info except your name and birthday, this lets you read the first few chapters of UOT for free. - enough to get you seriously hooked!
    To purchase with overseas credit card need Visa, MC, AmEx, -- a Discover card doesnt work. The purchase amount is 25-30 US$ depending on exchange rate for all available chapters, and seems to go through within seconds
    Most response from Ridi is quite quick, and they will respond to questions through 'myRedi' 1:1 - within about 12 hours, depending on their working hours.

Accessing the book-translations through any other source does not benefit the author in any way at all.

ALSO- any spoilers on this forum that you cannot access are probably due to the member deleting their account.

Kuahel is showing up wherever Maxi happens to be a lot! HOW? and WHY! Does he realize that she is unique-special and all the countries need her abilities- or something like that???

this is copied from Page 1 - a link to Ridibooks Under the Oak Tree

Associated Names :Under the Oak Tree

Raw link: https://ridibooks.com/event/7295

2. Deleted member 361214

Deleted member 361214 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you for thiss clarification! Though I don't have enough money to purchase online chapters to read like the others and I solely depend on our Generous and kind peeps who gives a lot of spoilers here, I am grateful enough to wait:blobsmilehappy:

Disclaimer: This post is from a kind hearted and generous fan, Imelle though I don't know if this person has an account here but thank you for this! Just gonna repost it here so that the others who were patiently waiting for the updates and the ongoing chapters may anticipate this erotic spoiler (s3x cheat sheet rather:blobsweat_2: ). Anyways, feel free to look this up. Gahhh can't wait:blobmelt::blobnosebleed:
    Love making scenes:

Book One:
    2-3 - Wedding night
    8-10 - At the inn on the way to Anatol
    13-14 - Kiss in the dark forest on the way to Anatole
    22-23 - After the first dinner with the knights in Anatole
    26-27 - Several rainy days in the bed before Riftan's departure to the capital for the Dragon's celebration ceremony
    39-40 - Riftan comes back from the capital and saves Anatole from the intruders
    47-48 - On the first date and after the horse riding, under the tree !
    57-58 - Riftan returns after goblin hunt and Maxi gives him a warm welcome !
    65-66 - Riftan finds out about Maxi learning magic and gets angry, she comforts him
    83-85 - Maxi is jealous of Agnes and Riftan tries to comfort her
    94 - Kiss in Spring festival, after Riftan saw Maxi dancing !
    102-103 - Riftan takes a bath outside to remove werewolf blood, Maxi gets angry and jealous of the maids and then seduces him
    129-130 - In the rain during the first expedition (MY FAVORITE )
    131 - At the port in Prince Verden's estate, King Ruben's cousin.
    135 - On the ship on the way to Livadon
    157 - In the barracks, after Maxi got insulted by Balto's commander, Richt Bleston. Maxi initiates the s3x.
    179-180 - Near Riftan's office when he was very sad after cancelling the war against the Duke Croisso, Maxi initiates it again and comforts him.
    182 - Maxi gets angry at Riftan for not telling her about rising problems with the Duke. After their fight he comforts her.

Book Two:
    30 - Kiss near the stables, Maxi initiates it
    34-35 - Kiss after the pinecone and snow fight (so sweet)
    43-45 - After saving Maxi on the cliff and being stuck in the cave, Maxi is called a devil because she seduces him

3. hirae

hirae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel until chapter 101, I want to wait for the first book to be fully translated before I continue reading it

So I've decided to just read riftan's pov for the mean time and man :cry: I just loved him more. It's so painful to read, I understand him a lot better now, he is really one of my fav mls.

4. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just check it at Ridi, the manhwa come out every 10, 20 and 30 , if you wish to read in english i think you should download manta, since i just check with manta release schedule its the same. And currently they are at chapter 30.
    while manhwa in ridi is 300 won , manta is more expensive ( sorry i forgot how much do i pay) since you have to subscribe monthly.

i spent more on this novel, its like it drives me crazy to be so curious about this couple.

Also just wanna share location of Anatole and western continent.
    [​IMG]

Mxt, bradpitt69, mymmsd and 3 others like this.
  5. beewink

beewink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh yes!! You and me both :LOL:

Where did you find this map!?!?! :aww:

6. TheFluffyKitty

TheFluffyKitty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a small break for the manwha back in April 2021 and they released a page of world lore (different knight fractions, monster descriptions, map...)

Officially, to access and directly support the author you need to go through Manta and pay 3.99 USD/month (i'm 85% certain of the price). But you can try to google or search for other sites.....

bradpitt69 and beewink like this.
  7. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan man!! I thought he is going to be more stubborn than he already is, but nice seeing him like this....

I remember the first time I came across the manhwa, I saw comments saying that Riftan is a r*pist, a man-h*e, annoying and the complaints about his character keeps going on and on, it kinda made me delay reading the manhwa..but couple days ago I decided to start reading the novel and man I fell for his character, none of what people say applied to him, he is a softies.
    Although I started to read it solely for Maxi cuz she strutter like me, and have low self-esteem like me(but I figured out that we are totally not alike, cuz damn she is so brave actually) but I just hated it when people say bad things about Riftan ignoring all the good things he did to her.

8. diddy02470

diddy02470 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quelques uns à partager les chapitres 180_181 merci

9. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just looked at a lot of fanart of UOT, much with Riftan. I have to say I much prefer the dark, intense and possibly dangerous Riftan of the manhwa to the more nicely handsome Riftans in the fan art that I saw.
    The shaggy hair, muscular build, the intense piercing eyes. :aww::aww::aww::blob_grin::blobsmilehappy:

maribe, mj209, Aliali and 1 other person like this.
  10. jujurlah

jujurlah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

abuse by the duke discovered by riftan
    this is chapter 173-174 found in page 1

in case u want some fluffy cute stuff to read.

NIRTA x GABEL x MAX

originally ainos post
    Gabel, who was sitting in the knights' conference room organizing letters from the informants, ruffled his hair roughly with one hand. As Uslyn Ricardo led some of the knights and left for Ribadon, naturally their work was distributed among the remaining knights.

Gabel was in great trouble for taking over Elliot Karon's work without much thought. It was amazing that while he was in charge of all these chores, he had never complained with a word.

He was in charge of deciphering and organizing crude cryptographic documents flying from all over the country and managing weapons warehouses while he was keeping track of the knights performances.

Gabel let out a groan, looking down at the roughly scribbled codes. Although he had learned military cipher and math while serving as Lord Triden's servant, he was not a very sincere student. (side note: Lord Triden was the leader of the Remdragon knights before Riftan took over and he was also the one who tought Riftan almost everything)

Gabel, who was trying to decipher the letter from the north, eventually muttered a curse and threw away the quill pen. I've been looking only at the parchment all day long, and it's been killing me. If I had known this would happen, I would have joined the expedition at all costs.

'I'm a knight, not a scholar.'

He grumbled, got up from his seat and opened the window. The weather had become noticeably warmer. Perhaps Ribadon is hotter than here. When the faces of his colleagues, who were marching under the scorching sun in heavy armor, came to mind, the swelling discontent subsided and anxiety replaced the position.

It's not that I don't trust my colleague's skills, but it's a war where the head flies away with a moment's misjudgment.

He witnessed countless brothers who shared life and death falling over the mud. Furthermore, according to a letter from intelligence sources, the war was unlikely to end very simply. Perhaps we will send additional reinforcements from Weddon.

With a serious look on his face, he turned his eyes to the far north. At that moment, I heard a knock on the door. Gabel shouted over his shoulder.

"Come in."

"Excuse me."

The door opened and Kyle Hager, one of the knights under Hebaron, came inside. As soon as Gabel saw his sullen face, he noticed what had happened and sighed deeply.

"And Lord Nirta disappeared again?”

"I can't find him after the morning training."

Kyle drooped his shoulders and lamented.

"Today's the day of firearm training. There's 300 guards waiting in the training field right now, and I can't find anyone to oversee the training...”

"Is there anyone who can replace him?”

"Sir Calyps has gone out of the castle for construction, and the rest of the senior knights have gone on wall patrol. Can't Sir Raxion do it for him?" (side note: Raxion is the last name of Gabel)

Gabel looked down at the pile of parchment on the desk. Although he was a little tired, he could not throw away his job. He shook his head with a limp.

"I have an important report to post to the leader by this evening. Just ask Briman for now. It'll be on the watchtower.”

"Sir Jacques Briman?”

Kyle asked back with a little confusion whether he could entrusted the supervision of strategy training to a knight who had just been appointed.

"He doesn't have any experience in commanding yet. Will it be okay?"

"It would be nice to get experience on this. Just tell Briman it's my command for now."

"...okay."

He turned around, nodding his head reluctantly. He felt sorry for his drooping shoulders, so Gabel added.

"I'm going to the Great Hall later. If I find him in the hall, I'll tell him to go to the training ground right away.”

"Please do that."

Kyle grabbed the door knob and turned around and said in a pleading tone.

"With Sir Ricardo out of his seat, he can't keep doing this."

When the knight left, Gabel sat at his desk again and began to organize the information. All the news were disturbing. He clicked his tongue, took out a new parchment, wrote a report, and got up.

As I walked out of the conference room, I could see Jacques babbling on the platform, giving difficult to understand instructions to the guards.

He clicked his tongue and walked straight towards the Great Hall. As I climbed the stairs across the wide garden at once, I could see the servants busily carrying the luggage into the hall.

Gabel, who was about to pass them casually, stopped at his seat when he found Maximilian standing at the entrance of the kitchen and recording something. A smile came around my mouth before I even realized it.

She was counting the stack of liquor bottles on one side with serious eyes, and seeing that she was unwittingly tearing out her hair, something seemed to be out of line.

Gabel swallowed a laugh. She often tortured her own hair like that, but every time she looked in the mirror, she didn't know why her hair was tangled. After lightly clearing his throat, he greeted her in a cheerful tone.

"Hello, lady. Isn't the weather nice today?"

"Oh, hello, Sir Raxion....”

She shrugged in surprise, and soon smiled shyly. Gabel spoke in a friendly manner, carefully sweeping her blue silk dress down with his eyes.

"You're dressed very nicely. Aren't you going to the infirmary today?"

"T, the groceries... It's the day they come in. I need to make sure the goods are in the right..”

She shook the books with one hand and suddenly looked worried.

"Did anyone... get hurt? Which person needs to be treated....”

"No. I was just asking out of curiosity. You've been in the infirmary for the last few days."

A thin smile passed by her lips.

"I've had a lot of work to do in the infirmary. I don't know how Ruth used to... d, do it on his own. If, if you make medicine, every day... it's like the day goes by."

Gabel, who read from her face a feeling of pride, smiled. It reminded me of the scene when she was taking the position of a therapist by confronting the leader. The sight of the world's Riftan Calypse limping in front of this feeble-looking aristocratic lady was unforgettable.

He tried to keep a gentle face, swallowing a faint laugh.

"Maybe we're putting too much pressure on you."

"I'm... glad to be of help."

She blushed and said awkwardly. The figure was so cute that Gabel almost patted her head. Gabel folded his arms to hide his flinching fingers.

I felt strange. I never thought I'd feel this familiar to the daughter of Croix. He took a step back, feeling a little complicated.

"Thank you for saying that. So, I'm going to....”

"Madame, I've checked the warehouse, but I'm still short of a liquor bottle."

Just as he was about to leave after saying hello, a servant ran over and shouted. Her attention flew straight towards it. After she asked the servant some questions, she gave a stern look at the man who appeared to be a merchant.

"Oh, again... I think the wrong thing came in. I, I'm four bottles short.”

"Well, it can't be. I checked several times when loading the luggage. Maybe someone stole it in the middle of the....”

The merchant, who was refuting with a fiery face, hurriedly shut his mouth when he was looked at by the servants. Then he spoke in a more polite tone.

"When the butler checked, the numbers were right. It must be somewhere in this castle."

"Fi, first the numbers... it could be a wrong count. I've already checked the warehouse five times. Suddenly... the liquor can't have evaporated. T, there is no way."

She had a good argument. There was a distinct sense of dismay on the merchant's face. Gabel, who stood there awkwardly and watched their scuffle, slipped away, judging that it was none of his business to intervene. Then, the thought that suddenly came to his mind hardened his back. He glanced doubtfully at the stack of liquor bottles. Can a sparrow leave a mill and just pass by?

He looked up at the ceiling and soon broke in between Mrs. Calyps and the merchant with a sickening sound.

"Did Sir Nirta stop by the Great Hall this afternoon?”

She opened her eyes wide and looked at him, then turned to the servants. One of the servants, who exchanged glances, opened his mouth carefully.

"He stopped by at the hall at lunchtime. He had a simple meal in the kitchen and then he went upstairs...”

"When did the food get into the hall?"

"About lunchtime....”

The servant mumbled the end of his words as he noticing what he was suspicious of. Gabel sighed and asked the maids.

"Where did he go?”

"He has entered the largest guest's room on the second floor."

Gabel went straight up the stairs. Maximilian Calypse, a merchant who carried goods and several servants followed suit.

He was trying to send them away for the sake of the Knights' honor, but resigned when he saw the merchant's firm expression that looked like he had to confirm the whole story. He went up the stairs and opened the door at once.

As he expected, Hebaron was drinking heavily. Gabel saw a bottle rolling around the floor and gnashed his teeth. While sitting in a relaxed position in front of the table, Hebaron, who was tilting his glass, waved his hand with no sign of surprise.

"Hey, you show up like a ghost."

Gabel was dumbfounded and raised his voice.

"What are you doing in broad daylight? Have you forgotten that today is the day of guard training?"

"Oh, right."

Gabel gnashed his teeth at the easy response.

"What's 'Oh, right!' I've got a lot of work to do, but the vice-captain....” (side note: Hebaron is the vice-captain)

"By the way, without Ricardo, you're going to be a nagger now?"

Hebaron snorted loudly.

"Stop being so strict and come and sit down. The taste of this alcohol is just....”

"How can you say such a thing in such a situation...!”

"Hmm, hmm."

Gabel shut his mouth at the sound of a sudden cough. Standing by the door and looking down at the four liquor bottles on the floor with a protesting glance, the merchant gave a dull look at Maximilian Calypse.

"I think we've checked the quantity.”

"Oh, t, that's right. A, all items ordered are... it, it's the right number."

Mrs. Calyps, who had been in a daze, hurriedly scribbled her signature on the order. Her cheeks were flushed, as if embarrassed to question the stern man.

"Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood. Ro, Rodrigo... To those who brought things... p, please give them plenty of money."

"Okay, ma'am."

The merchant received the parchment and put it in his arms, with an expression of impatience.

"No, I'd like to take care of your next deal."

"O, of course. And the next deal... I, I look forward to working with you."

When the merchant took the purse and left, Mrs. Calypse quickly sent the servants away, as if she were hiding something embarrassing, and closed the door behind her. Her resentful eyes flew toward Hebaron.

He was relaxing and drinking wine, regardless of the commotion that was caused because of him. Mrs. Calyps, who looked at him with an angry face, soon raised her voice.

"Sir Nirta, I was checking the order and I was not done yet. If, if you take it as you please, what am I gonna do? It, it's a special order of wine...j, just in case some guests visit... . I can't believe you drank it all by yourself!"

"I didn't expect milady to say such a thing."

Hebaron put down his glass and gave a grim look.

"You mean I'm not precious enough to be treated with such a good wine."

"Well, I didn't mean... this drink... ...when guests come from outside... ...we give it to them. It's a high-quality, high-quality liquor that I ordered with care. I, I gave 6 denars for a bottle....”

Herbaron, who opened his eyes wide at a reasonable price, soon put a gloomy face on.

"Surely, it's a waste of alcohol for me. How dare I drink six denars of wine a bottle!"

"Y, you know... t, that means....”

"Ah! It's my fault that I thought milady would treat me gladly! What a presumptuous idea! Cheap ale is enough for a guy like me!"

Hebaron cried bitterly. The obvious trickery gave Gabel a stunning look. But Maximilian Calypse was bewildered by the funny play.

"Well, I really didn't mean that. Last time... t, the guests from the royal family... t, they didn't like wine... I was told they didn't like it, uh... I, I ordered....”

"How dare a man like me take a drink for the royal family! Ah! I can't raise my head in front of milady. I don't know how to pay off this crime!”

"I, I see!"

She interrupted him urgently.

"Okay... please... t, that's enough. If Sir Nirta enjoys it...it, it's a pleasure for me, too. P, please... drink at ease. Come on, help yourself."

"You're so generous. Mrs. Calyps is a very kind woman."

Hebaron looked at her with an emotional face and naturally took out a new glass.

"Come on, you can sit down, too. I was about to drink alone. Gabel, don't just stand there and sit here."

"Now, Jacques Briman is the training director on behalf of you. Won't you go out to the training ground?"

"It's almost time for him to gain command experience. He will do well on his own."

He opened the new bottle without a trace of guilt. Maximilian Calyps's eyes were as gloomy as ever. Hebaron naturally hastened, pretending not to see it.

"Come on, come on, sit down. I've never had such a delicious wine in my life. You should taste it, too."

"I, I'm... it, it's okay. Th, there's work left to do, so....”

"Milady works too much. Sometimes you have to relax."

He winked at her, pulling out the chair next to him. She glanced back slightly as she alternated between the glass and the door with an embarrassed face. Looking at her worried look, she seemed to recall being scolded by the leader for being drunk at the dinner party last fall.

Gabel also shuddered at the thought of the day. Hebaron Nirta must be out of his mind to want to give this woman a drink after being so severely beaten by the leader.

Gabel quickly sat at the table and dissuaded him.

"I'll hang out with you, so don't bother milady."

"What a nuisance! I just want her to taste this quality wine, too."

Gabel narrowed his eyes, because he thought that this man was already drunk. Having emptied a whole bottle by himself, it was no trouble to get drunk. Gabel shook his head.

"Don't drink too much. If the leader finds out, you will not even feel your bones!”

"The leader is so pathetically painstaking that it's a problem. It's not a big deal to get drunk, but I don't know why he's so crazy. If I were him, I would have died of suffocation."

He grumbled and poured the glass full of wine. Gabel felt his saliva in his mouth, in the subtle fragrance. Certainly, it seemed like a really good drink.

He sniffed and accepted reluctantly as Hebaron held out his glass. At that moment, a surprisingly cold voice was heard.

"Ri, Riftan... h, he has just a sense of responsibility."

Gabel was surprised that she could speak in such a cold way. She added rigidly, as if to defend her husband.

"L, like you guys getting drunk... he just doesn't like it."

Hebaron snorted.

"The leader doesn't hate getting drunk, he can't get drunk. He can drink all night long. I once had Princess Agnes give him five bottles of ale to drink, but he didn't change a bit. He's a monster."

Gabel rolled his eyes with a glass around his mouth. Maximilian Calyps face was visibly firm. She asked in an effortless voice, pretending to be calm.

"Oh, with princess Agnes... y, you've been drinking a lot, haven't you?”

"Of course, she's a fellow who's lived on a long journey with us together. Princess likes to hang out in boisterous places, so she never misses drinking. It's amazing to see how much alcohol goes into her skinny body. It was the princess who lasted the longest, instead of the leader."

Hebaron chattered cheerfully. Gabel realized he was doing it to incite Maximilian Calyps and kicked his leg under the table.

She glanced at the bottle with her mouth shut and soon strode to the table. Then he sat on the chair and raised her chin stubbornly.

"I, I can drink that much."

"Oh, really?"

Hebaron asked as if provoked. Gabel kicked him in the shin again. However, Hebaron did not bat an eyelid, as if the guy had become as dull as a rock because of its drunkenness. He giggled and offered her a glass full of wine.

"Let's test it out."

"Sir Nirta, I am afraid of the consequences...."

"Come on, stop nagging and have a taste of it. It's awesome.”

He burst into laughter and filled the other glass with wine. Only then did Gabel realize that Hebron was more drunk than he thought.

Gabel jumped up from his seat while making a painful sound, intending to grab him by the neckline and pull him out immediately. But before he could implement the plan, she drank the wine in one breath. Gabel watched the figure with a faint look.

Mrs. Calyps, who emptied her large glass without breathing, held out her empty glass for Hebron.

"P, please pour me another drink."

"As much as you like."

Hebaron burst out laughing and poured wine out of the bottle. She drank her second glass to the finish. The situation was now flowing in a direction beyond his control.

Gabel watched with anxious eyes at the scene of her drinking wine with Hebaron back and forth. The leaders ferocious face lingered in my mind.

The thought of getting out of this position immediately and getting out of trouble at least for himself flashed through his mind, but he wasn't sure if it was wise to leave these two alone. He dissuaded her with a nervous voice.

"Madame, you've had too much. Don't overdo it and stop here...”

"No, I'm not pushing myself! I, I'm still, f, fine. T, this is nothing."

She glared at him with an angry look. Gabel flinched back. She had a character which, contrary to her appearance, was rather loath to lose. She brought the glass back to her mouth and took a gulp.

"Hey, you drink really well. I was amazed."

Her expression of satisfaction was met by Hebaron's praise. She seemed so drunk that she didn't realize it was strange to be happy to hear such a thing.

Why? Her face was as red as her hair color. When the leader sees this, will not only Hebaron Nirta but also himself be dead.

Gabel moistened his dry lips, recalling the leader's blind protective instinct for this little woman. Without knowing what other people are thinking, Hebaron continued his nonsense.

"I didn't know you were such a generous woman. When I first saw you, I thought you were a boring little girl."

Mrs. Calyps, who seemed offended by the insensitive remark, soon snapped bitterly.

"Y, your first impression... it, it wasn't very good either. You're incredibly b, bi, big... y, you got a scary face. Y, you have a loud voice....”

Hebaron groaned loudly, clutching his chest as if he had been fatally wounded. She smiled broadly as if she was satisfied with her brilliant rebuttal. Hebaron, who was giggling at the sight, asked interested.

"What was your first impression of him?"

She tilted her head as if she didn't know who he was talking about. Hebaron quickly added.

"Sir Calyps. He's almost as big as I am, and he has a scary impression."

Mrs. Calyps, who had been wrinkling her eyes as if she were thinking hard about something, quickly admitted.

"Ri, Riftan... I, I was scared of him.

"He's so handsome that he can't even be compared to Sir Nirta. It wouldn't have been the worst first impression like by Sir Nirta.”

Gabel cut in hurriedly. I wanted to prevent this ridiculous situation as much as possible to not led to marital discord. But she shook her head with her hands tightly clasped to the glass.

"A, actually... m, more than Sir Nirta... Ri, Riftan was m, much more scary. N, no facial expressions. H, his eyes are so sharp and... d, doesn't talk and because his tone is rough...."

"The leader is intimidating."

Hebaron responded.

"In fact, rather than the type like leader, the slender, sleek-looking guy like Uslyn Ricardo is more popular among ladies.”

"T, that's not true."

How dare she compare Riftan with someone else? She glanced at him.

"Ri, Riftan... h, he's really wonderful!"

"But you didn't like the leader at first either."

"T, that's... because I thought Riftan hates me....”

She mumbled in silence and drank all the wine she had left in the glass. Then she wiped her mouth and stammered so hard that it was hard to understand.

"My stomach, it's atrophied, it's atrophied, it's like... s, since the first time I saw him... I, I thought he was handsome. The C, Croix maids of the castle... T, They have been talking about Ri, Riftan all day. I, I s, sometimes, I sneak a peek from afar, too..” (side note: I don't know if the part with the stomach is right, drunken maxi is so hard to understand with mtl:sweating_profusely:)

She suddenly confessed and dyed red to the nape. Even the people who saw it would feel embarrassed. Mrs. Calypse, who was bringing a glass to her lips as if to hide her shame, realized that the glass was empty and put her arm down again. Hebaron grabbed her glass and filled it with wine.

"Oh... T, thank you."

She gulped down the wine again. Hebaron, who was looking at the figure, asked in a tone as if in thought.

"Did you like the boss?”

Maximilian Calyps, who blinking her eyes as if drunk, shook her head slowly.

"Well, I don't know. Well, I thought he was cool, but... You know, when you get close, he's so scary. I, I was so nervous. And w, with that person... when I was asked to marry him. When I heard it... I, I just wanted to run away. He looks like a violent person....”

"I know he's ruthless with his enemies, but he's never cruel to the weak."

Gabel quickly refuted it. She nodded quickly and held a glass of wine in her hand. The alcohol overflowed and left a red mark on the silk clothing, but it seemed to be unconsciously.

“I, I know, n, now... I, I, mis, misunderstood... I know. Ri, Riftan...is g, good... c, caring... o, of course... When he's angry, he's still scary... t, though, h, he's angry because he's worried,... . s, sometimes it's... t, there are times when it feel nice... .”

She sighed nervously and drank back a few sips of wine. Then her lips softened as if they had relaxed.

"N, now like before... I don't think he's scary. Unexpectedly... t, there are many lovely things....”

Gabel spewed out the wine he was drinking. Herbaron, who was baptized with wine on his face, uttered harsh curses, but it did not even catch his ear. He asked back, doubting his ears.

"He's... he's adorable?”

I couldn't believe she used that expression to a giant man over 1 kvet (12 cm) even after six kvettes (about 180 cm), so he opened his mouth blankly. She shouted angrily. (side note: that means that Riftan is 192 cm tall)

"W, when he is sleeping h, he looks s, so lovely. T, the back, the back of his head, the ears look cute... When he's sleeping, his eyes are loosened... i, it doesn't look that scary. He looks, y, younger than usual...”

Mrs. Calyps, who was speaking enthusiastically, suddenly twisted her hair shyly.

"A, and... I've known about it's just recently... t, the hair swirl is slightly o, on the right side. I, I think it's lovely.”

Gabel opened his mouth blankly. I was really worried if I might have drunk too much and my mind was getting weird. Even Hebaron had a stupefied face.

"Is it lovely that the hair swirl is on the right?”

"N, not on the left!"

She exclaimed passionately.

"It could be left or r, right in the middle... but it's s, slightly r, right!"

He forgot what he had to say and only his lips twitched. Suddenly, I wondered why I was listening to what the leader's hair swirl was like. Maximilian Calypse did not stop there.

"And... w, wh, when he's nervous, he's sweeping up his hair li, like this... it's lovely and... h, how big and warm his hands are. W, when we're hugging, it's cozy and it's reliable... h, his voice is low. It, it's nice to hear....”

Gabel looked at the door with a distressed look and red ears. Why should I listen to this embarrassing confession? He shook his hips. But she seemed to have no intention of quitting this torture.

"Oh, right his smiling face... lo, looks wonderful. Actually...it, it's cool when he frowns, but... i, it's a little scary, too. Ri, Riftan looks the coolest when he smiles like this.”

“…….”

"And... the chest... b, because it's so wide ..if, if you hug... it feels g, good..”

Maximilian Calyps, who had spoken so far, suddenly shut up. Gabel, who was at a loss for shame, jumped out of his seat in surprise as her face suddenly turned pale. She staggered as if she were dizzy, then suddenly curled up on the table.

"M, ma'am!"

He held her shoulder in contemplation. My heart sank, because I wondered if she had any problems with her body because of excessive drinking. That fucking man is driving me crazy. (side note: he means Hebaron)

Gabel glared at Hebaron, who was no less red than he was, and hurriedly hugged her. Then suddenly, I heard a snoring sound and looked down. Though pale, her breathing was even and her pulse was normal.

"...I seems that she feel asleep because of the alcohol."

Gabel fixed her up and gave a faint sigh.

"If the leader sees this, you won't have a comfortable death."

Despite his intimidation, Hebaron was not daunted at all and giggled.

"Then we'll have to hurry up and destroy the evidence before the captain returns. Hurry up and get Milady....”

"Hurry up... what are you going to do with my wife?”

At that moment the temperature in the room seemed to have dropped to below zero. They stiffened their whole bodies and stood there while they barely managed to look back. Riftan Calyps stood there with a grim face like a lion rising from hell.

Gabel swallowed dryly. The black eyes gazed at the rolling liquor bottle on the floor and the messy table before fixing their gaze to his wife, unconscious in his arms. Suddenly, I heard an eerie sound.

"Let me explain what's going on."

"A good drink came in and we had a drink together... Hahaha."

Hebaron burst into laughter as if he would somehow try to gloss over the situation. The look in the leader's eyes grew darker. He walked appallingly slowly and took away Maximilian Calyps from his arms. At that hostile attitude, Gabel was contemplating and tried making excuses.

"Well, I was just going to take her to her room because she fell asleep!"

"In the first place, why did she end up drinking with you until my wife fell asleep beside you?”

Gabel had no intention of covering up Hebaron at all, so he pointed at him with his fingertips without hesitation. Riftan held her tightly in his arms and glared at him as if to kill Hebaron.

"Are you tired of living, Nirta?"

"Why are you exaggerating so much about a drink we took to just strengthen our friendship?”

When Hebaron, who had been booing lightly, saw the face of Riftan, which was becoming more and more ferocious, he closed his mouth. At least you know when to shut up. Gabel thought sarcastically inside. Riftan, who was staring at them in a harsh silence, gritted his teeth and said,

"Both of you, stand by at the training ground. Let's try to build friendship."

"L, Leader I....”

Gabel tried to protest, but he turned his back to them without pretending to hear. He seemed more spooky than necessary, while moving his body carefully, fearing that his sleeping wife would be uncomfortable, even when he was mad angry.

'I'm a dead man.’

Gabel, who was staring at his distant back, soon turned a resentful glance at Hebaron. Maybe he was still drunk, but Hebaron couldn't figure it out and giggled.

"It's been a long time since I've properly exchanged swords with the leader. It's an unexpected check. ”

Staring at him as he took his sword, Gabel vowed in his mind that he would never get involved with him again. Hebaron shouted as if he were determined to upset others.

"Come on, let's go play a game with lovely Lord Calyps, whose hair swirl is slightly on the right!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  11. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    hi i would like to say that some of the links in the first page may not be working, but the posts and spoilers are still there since they have been quoted and reposted several times by other members, its just the original posts are gone.

Arifiana likes this.
  12. beewink

beewink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find this map!?!?!

I do everything through Ridibooks to support the author. But i would love to get my hands on more stuff like the map! Its just like i pictured it in my head

Mxt likes this.
  13. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read up to Chapter 167 - Book One - Our timid but determined Maxi used her magic to loosen the earth that supported the rock that fell down the hill that caused a landslide that killed a LARGE number of demons and saved those inside the castle. WOWZERS! - - You Go Girl! :blobhero::aww:.

Oh - and she also stabbed a goblin to death, in case that wasn't enough. :aww::blobhero:

True, their wedding night was not exactly tender and sweet, but within another chapter or two Riftan had Maxi(and me) TOTALLY under his spell. Reading in Riftan's POV Wedding Night- what he was dealing with, with the wedding, Maxi, the shitty Duke, his stepfather, and the dragon campaign, he didn't have a lot of tender emotions to spare that night.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    mj209 and asianelle like this.
  14. Deleted member 361214

Reading List:
    Link
    I see Game of Thrones kinda vibe in this map hehe

Wow! Thank you for introducing yourself and for the cheat sheet! It means a lot hehe:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobrofl:

Somehow...I really find it funny how it would turn out that other kiss scenes in Under the Oak Tree would turned out in reality, they make it so romantic even if their breaths smelled like stinky saliva. I mean if it's in reality, have you ever have this sort of relatable moment wherein you woke up first thing in the morning and your breath is not so good? even if you brush religiously hahaha and then Kissing so much with their bodies like their saliva didn't dried up on your partner's skin but i bet their teeth was way healthier and fresher during medieval times, no?

Mxt, mj209, asianelle and 1 other person like this.
  15. letuta27

letuta27 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi ^^ I'm a new member of the forum. I saw you post spoilers about chapters 104-105 of Book 2 in English. However, actually i only found the translation of the Book 2 in Spanish and only reached chapter 33, even my country hasn’t translated Book 1 entirely yet :(((( i truly tried google translate to understand it and i want to read more :((( hic i like Maxi and Riftan so much. Can you please tell me the source to continue reading book 2 in English? I'm very grateful for that. Thank you and hope to see your response soon ‍♀️

16. Rara1424

Rara1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hebaron Nirta always there in every moment where I laugh until my stomach hurts. :LOL::love:

Mxt, mj209 and asianelle like this.
  17. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    same thoughts, i dont even want to imagine it, hahaha, maybe breathe isnt an issue if u love them ahahaha

18. Deleted member 323398

Deleted member 323398 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no available English translation for Book 2 yet. If you want to read in advance, please do sign up in Ridibooks and support the author.

mj209 and letuta27 like this.
  19. letuta27

letuta27 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i'm in the process of creating an account and buying it. I also want to put a little effort into showing the author how much her novel affects many people ^^ I hope she will continue to re-compose this year lol

Mxt likes this.
  20. Deleted member 361214

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow...I really find it funny how it would turn out that other kiss scenes in Under the Oak Tree would turned out in reality, they make it so romantic even if their breaths smelled like stinky saliva. I mean if it's in reality, have you ever have this sort of relatable moment wherein you woke up first thing in the morning and your breath is not so good? even if you brush religiously hahaha and then Kissing so much with their bodies like their saliva didn't dried up on your partner's skin
    :blobrofl::blobsweat_2: Lol HAHAHA It hurts when Reality hits on but yeah let's keep it romantic.

Mxt likes this.