Chinese Transcending The Nine Heavens. Please pick this up.

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by tmark0099, Jun 22, 2021.

1. tmark0099

tmark0099 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Transcending The Nine Heavens

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transcending-the-nine-heavens/

Why it should get picked up : It's the most wonderfully crafted novel. It has an amazingly intelligent MC who doesn't always think about murder or revenge or woman. The plot is fantastic and thought out and engaging. The characters are well fleshed out, and their interactions are a joy to read. It has everything one could wish from a novel, action, schemes, romance, comedy, everything.
    I beg you please pick this up. It's been months since the last released chapter.

Description : Chu Yang, the Ninth Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword, sacrificed almost everything he had for the sake of improving his martial arts, including the love of his life. After spending three years locating the fifth fragment of the Nine Tribulations Sword, he was ambushed by all sides at that very place. Mortally injured with no means of escape, Chu Yang executed a sacrificial technique by plunging the Nine Tribulations Sword into his very own heart. “With the blood of my heart, ten thousand tribulations will collapse!”

After witnessing the death of all his ambushers, Chu Yang’s vision began to darken. At a distance, moments before his death, he saw the mastermind who had plotted his downfall — Mo Tian Ji. With that, his eyes finally closed.

However, with a start, Chu Yang once again awoke to find that he had returned to when he was sixteen years of age! Furthermore, the Sword Spirit of the Nine Tribulations Sword now resided within his Dantian, the energy center of his body! From that very moment, Chu Yang would then begin to right all of his past regrets, and carve his very own legend by fulfilling his destiny as the final Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword, and defeating the Heavenly Devils beyond the realm of the Nine Heavens Continent.

PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!

2. Mr.Rabbit

Mr.Rabbit I want money but I dont wanna work

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe its being translated in webnovel...

3. tmark0099

Reading List:
    Link
    They have dropped it for like 8 or 9 months.

4. tmark0099

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone interested?

5. Zinafzi

Zinafzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't seem like it. If there isn’t anybody interested till November I will just slowly start translating with mtl. I will start my first translation project dammit. If that doesn't work I will just go learn Chinese TT

6. Viritii

Viritii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... any update boss :'l

7. Dildrave

Dildrave Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like i might have to learn Chinese