Mafia Lissi's Cookie Monster FM ~ Town Victory

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Lissi, Jun 11, 2021.

1. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    He should, after binge-ing my stash! Those are magnificent works of art. :blob_coffee:

Lissi likes this.
  2. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, the game's finally ended, so I can officially go into hiatus~ See you guys again in a few months! :bloblove::bloblove:

Lissi likes this.
  3. Melodious Nocturne

Melodious Nocturne [Dance, water, dance!] [My name is Demyx!]

Reading List:
    Link
    ...:cookie:.........

iampsyx likes this.
  4. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Enjoy them euph :blob_coffee:

iampsyx likes this.
  5. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    ;n; ill miss you psyx. take care

iampsyx likes this.
  6. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes... then ebay.. or incinerator?

Grrrr.... I have these words chiseled on my grave stone,

"Whaddaya mean town messed up the votes! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"

iampsyx likes this.
  7. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    KEEP them for life as a trophy :blob_coffee:

iampsyx likes this.
  8. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw sorry for messing up the VC >.>;

Euphues likes this.
  9. Furnace

Furnace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? It saved me.
    So, thank you for saving me. :blobtaco:

10. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Before I do that, final thoughts on the game:
    • Knowing that Alva's mafia now, there are some parts where they had TMI, especially when it came to Greed. Still, if you didn't have previous meta, I wouldn't have doubted you. Excellent play. blobmelt_thumbs
    • Euphie's wallposts were written with much effort (thanks too, Grammarly!Alva ❤️) but the beginning parts felt so much like mafia-salty-over-my-tough-meta-clear-on-townie-Boba. Also, uh, tbh when there's any section I have trouble wrapping my head around I just gloss over it and focus on something else (referring to that discussion we had over Cookie Monster!Greed where you said we shouldn't pay attention to them since CookieMon's victims will win with them)
    • Greed, you did your best, so next time you just need to pay more attention to your own behaviour as town and try to mimic it as much as possible :blobpats:
    • Psyx, do not be complacent and stop thinking mafia will just roll over and let themselves be lynched (or have their "scumbuddy" be lynched with them) without a good fight!

11. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Mafia was kinda hurt from it >.>

12. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, right. @GREED444 the title "natural scummy" can actually be used to your advantage? Because it doesn't really refer to your alignment but the "aura" of your posts (like Shizu and Lissi's "sparkly townie vibes") and how often you get sussed for it even when you're town. Manhuas is also another "natural scummy" title holder, altho in her case it's much worse because she often rands mafia too. :blobsweat_2:

Lissi likes this.
  13. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, congrats town! *hi5s everyone and huggles Shizuzu* Iirc it's the first time I survived to the end...*sniffles* :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: Thanks for not NK-ing me Alva! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Alva Quinn likes this.
  14. GREED444

GREED444 [STEP RED SIBLING] [ᏂᏁ][⚓️]

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i am the one who is closer to d1 lynch but i escape them very narrowly tbh(in every game and i think i can use that to advantage)

Raven Evernight and iampsyx like this.
  15. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am off to SHF for awhile, when I am back here again... IF I am back, it'll probs be on @Generic.Archdemon

Laters

P.S
    And just for the record. I went and checked, so people can understand the very depths of the words, "A veteran, but a veteran at being bad and losing games" In my entire mafia game playing career, I have never won a game as scum. And I lost every game as neutral and lost almost every game as town as well.... except for 1 or 2 but I am pretty sure they were draw/tie/GM victory!

16. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    *pats Euphie* I'm pretty sure I never won as mafia too, and only once as Neutral (but only as traitor...why am I good at backstabbing :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::blobwhistle::blobwhistle:).

Euphues likes this.
  17. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    :bloblove: See you, Psyx!! *sniffles* *waves tearfully* :blobsneeze:
    I love it when my sparkly townie vibes are acknowledged :blobbunny:

iampsyx likes this.
  18. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Lissi likes this.
  19. Alva Quinn

Alva Quinn 『0→1』『The Servant』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lissi, I know this won't change the outcome, so could you please modkill Hikari and Furnace? I want to bring down as many town as possible, and I know for certain they got more than 3 warning points, because I was the one who reported their inactivity every Day Phase after D1.
    Euphues' wallpost was such a pain to edit. It made little sense, and even when it does, it felt like it was on a tunnel mindset. In the end of the original wallpost, he gave me -and only me- the rights over his vote, which was a total red sign of us being scumbuddies, so I had to remove that.

Psyx, you were completely right about the sus of how everyone -including the mafia- townread me. I thought I could keep fighting you over Furnace, but you unexpectedly accepted to change that mindset, and went to look for the correct deepwolf. You have played well! :)
    You're welcome, but we didn't exactly have a choice after N1. :blobsweat:

At N1, I planned to have you be a scapegoat since -as we all know- the ones with the most experience are easier to bring down on NUF. So instead we went for XXOOME whose likelihood of being protected is low. They also scumread me, so that's a bonus.

At N2, Aho revealed themself D2, so we had to kill them. There was no alternative.
    At N3 though... I wrote something at D3 I didn't even tell the GM:
    There are 8 players left. 6 town, 2 mafia. Euphues is about to be lynched at D3.

That leaves me with Adleto (Rolestopper), iampsyx (Guilty Vigilante), and [Furnace, Bobasis, TheBookEnthusiast/Hikari, SylviaViolet] (1 Cop, 3 VT).

I cannot roleblock, and I am about to fight 6v1. If Cop survives and outs themself, they will clear a VT with them, leaving me only with 1 scapegoat for D4, after which I would be shot N4 or lynched D5. Counterclaiming will not work as I will still be shot at N4.

I have to use my last resort, which is having the GM kill players from inactivity. Hikari and Furnace have 2 strikes and need 1 more to get them subbed/modkilled. Adleto, Bobasis, and Sylvia have 1 strike.

I know Boba is VT, so the Cop is among Hikari, Furnace, and Sylvia. Hikari and Furnace I might kill by inactivity if I am lucky, but Sylvia will definitely not fall for this trick.

I have to make a gamble, and hope for the best that Sylvia is the Cop. Even if I win this gamble, D4 would still start with 5v1 with 2 confirmed towns and 3 sheep. It doesn't bring me any certain victory. At most, this gamble will give me some fighting chance.

Euphues, SylviaViolet and iampsyx like this.
  20. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs tightly* I'll still occasionally check my PMs and Discord (and maybe alerts to some extent), so just ping me when you wanna chat~ :bloblove::bloblove:

Lissi has the sparkliest townie vibes I have ever seen! :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

Lissi likes this.