Spoiler I Didn’t Tame The Beastly Duke!/야수공작을 길들이는 게 아니었어!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description
    “Is it my wedding…. today?”

A meaningless death, and when I opened my eyes…. I possessed a character?

I couldn’t believe I was stuck in a rated 19 novel.

My soon to be husband comes from a cursed family. A curse that was taken on behalf of the Imperial Family. Duke Leonis Cardian.

‘……Celia Montague has a clue how to solve the curse.’

‘I think we have enough time for now, so let’s think about it next time.’

The two had no idea what the other’s thoughts were, and so Celia’s relationship with the male lead began.

I had a wedding ceremony, and I thought we had a lot of skinship between us.

However, I couldn’t bring myself to complete the joining with a night of intimacy.

‘No, you don’t need to touch me! You keep coming to me!”

‘You won’t see me? What about the curse?!’

I’m feel sorry for Leonis, but I have to hang on! Yet what can I do, the worries have to go first.

“You have to see if you can handle it or not.”

“There’s no use crying and begging later. I won’t let you out of the bedroom.”

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-didnt-tame-the-beastly-duke/

bingo5, Hehehe23, sofmg and 8 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  3. Piriye

Piriye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (y):blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

jkumi7 likes this.
  4. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The smut starts at 15. Another snu at 18.
    she initiated it. 1. Shr wants to help him relieve the curse. 2. She wants to test whether all the facts about him being all powerful in bed in that r-19 novel is true lollll we got ourselves an active woman here, and he is a..uhh beast? They did it for a night, day, back to night again during the first time haha. And their second time was also when a day after their first time. She seduced him *wink wink*

Edit
    The second time no penetration bcs he knows she is still sore from previous affair though he was tempted. So he only rubbed it between her thighs

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, glad to hear the smutt starts soon but not to soon. As of chapter 4 she's already a bit thirsty for him. A proactive MC transmigrated to a R19 is damn rare. They usually get intimidated and run. She's smart enough to realize she's already married, he's damn handsome, super loyal to her, and as a R19 Ml will be a natural knock out i nbed.

7. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i like how she accepts that the man is her husband. And even tested the facts herself :blobthinkingsmirk:

twilight_123, Vaviana and Malacat like this.
  8. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    Leonis was at peace for eight days after having her for a day and half. He didn't feel any madness or lust for blood. But it's a secret to the outside of the duchy

9. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    the prelude is in ch 22 and the act is in ch 23. And again, our girl seduced her man first. In his office loll. And they move tp bedroom later. In that chapter too, it was described that Celia likes to be spread wide apart :blobamused: because being done from behind is too deep :blobamused:annnndddd he is the cuddly type. After the snu he will cuddle her, fiddling and whispering words of love.

But behold. A thot was introduced in ch 23 named Edna. A maidservant that thought in her head, all the beautiful dresses that Leonis bought for Celia should have been hers, a daughter of a Baron. She seduced the First Princess's fiance before and even had physical relationship with the Princess's fiance:blobcat_hyper:

10. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, I'm impressed with this maidservant. But who is her in line of the bread when it comes to CELIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? OH MY GOSH GIRL I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU WERE THIRSTY AS I AM.

babayagu and twilight_123 like this.
  11. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha the chapter just stop until she was said to sleep with the fiance. No more. Thirsty yeah:blobamused:

jkumi7 likes this.
  12. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspect that maid might be well hated. She was sleeping around with other peoples high profile fiancées then she's not only still a maid but working for the cursed duke that has to kill. That really sounds like they were trying to kill her off and she's to dumb and arrogant to realize it

13. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is everyone reading the translated novel?!

Creolenerd and jkumi7 like this.
  14. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just check the NU link above and you shall see.

15. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But that link only shows a few translated chapters (until chapter 4). Am I missing something? How were you able to read the full novel?

16. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s spoilers from the raw ,I guess she MTL them or she can read Korean :blobmelt:

17. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl on ridibook:blobpeek:

Too bad I can't read Korean:blobcry: I only mtl:blobpeek:

xpeanut, meri storm and november27 like this.
  18. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    some info on Edna. After the scandal with princess's fiance, she was exiled. So her father, a baron forced her to work at Cardian mansion and seduce Leonis. Too bad for her the head butler, Albert knows that she is greedy so she was put to work at the annex for 3 years :blob_pompom:only the 4th year she moved to main building where she met Leonis and saw him during his curse state (abnormally red eyes). And she's still jealous of Celia bcs she sometimes heard the screams from Celia's room (the ones when Leonis did this and that to her :blobamused:) and knows that Leonis is not only beautiful but also good in bed. This girl seriously is jealous of Celia and wants the Duchess position. In the first half of the chapter, she had been saying that she wants the position.

The 2nd half of the chapter is Celia. She mentioned that Edna is the 2nd villain in the novel. She tried to think of a way to get her out of the mansion. She also thinks of how unique it is to coveted by him. Quoted from the raw, "it was a unique experience to be trapped in a huge, hard body and to enjoy the supreme pleasure" :blobamused:
    She was thinking how would Leonis think of her. In the novel, oriLeon fell in love with Lily though he knew that Lily was only acting. He couldn't help it since Lily was the only one that can help to ease his curse through physical relationship.

19. Niyangrapik

Reading List:
    Link
    Starts with Leonis hearing the news that Celia got all the presents he gave her. He is also thinking of his relationship with Celia. He hopes that they can end the curse before they have children.
    Then we move to Celia that is happy that Leonis is giving her presents and even put so much effort on it. She brings half of the presents to capital (i forgot to mention that emperor sent them invitation). But their happy moments end when a servant brings a fancy letter in Lily's name. Celia knew that the letter was not from Lily since the signature was different. When she opened the letter, there's another letter in it. White, perfumed letter and from that Celia knows that the letter is from Fabian (we got an ex-fiance that thinks Celia still loves him to death here and he can still loves her though she is married :blobspearpeek:). When Leonis saw it, he asked if the letter was from Lily and asked to read it. Celia hesitated but eventually gave to him bcs she remembered that oriLeon is a man full of suspicions towards oriLily. He shooed the servants out with his glance but ofc Edna wants to stay but another maid pulled her lolll. And they sat on sofa together. In the letter, Fabian said something like "even asking for your well being seems deceptive to you. I know how much you hate me but there's no future in the path you that you wished for. You know what end we will have if we defy the emperor. I know you said that even death feels sweet with me, but I didn't want you to die on the road" (the audacity of him to send such letter to her:blob_thor:) The chapter ended with Leonis getting angry bcs he knows how much Celia loves her ex-fiance that she was willing to die.

20. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am literally having a nosebleed. I am seeing the light~~~~ *flowers everywhere*
    I MEAN Y'ALL ARE WE GETTING ANGRY S**? OH SHIT I LOVE JUST THE THOUGHT OF IT?
    Man, oh man, I like the idea of Leonis getting jealous so so bad.

twilight_123 and Niyangrapik like this.