Discussion if life gives u lemon put it in your eyes and sprinkle some salt

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by inox, Jun 22, 2021.

1. inox

inox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been looking for a venting space here for sometime and can't seem to find one or am I just too lazy?

i dunno if this is okay but vent here. Rant, vent or whatevs.

EUGA and Deadmeat55 like this.
  2. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay to vent imo. Also, don't forget tge drinks since you already have salt and lemon.

EUGA, Deadmeat55 and inox like this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When life gives you lemons, it's telling you to make lemonade for refreshment. :blobsip:

EUGA and Deadmeat55 like this.
  4. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t vent...but the only value I find in my days is reading new chapters

Deadmeat55 likes this.
  5. inox

inox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ima start i just wanna get this off my chest

i just failed to get into a college and major i wanted yesterday, i even dropped out of my previous school bcos of this since i didn't really particularly liked the major i took there (i only chose that major so i won't be left behind by my peers yknow i dont want to be a year behind but i still did got left behind anyway) and bet all my luck just to get in this one..,,

and poof didn't get into quota and now i don't know what to do with my life all the other colleges that offers the same major is too fuckin expensive

i just, pls don't tell me to be not fucking sad I'm having an existential dread and worrying for my future since my parents aren't the sort of people who likes free loaders ugh

EUGA likes this.
  6. Worldrefrain

Worldrefrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

EUGA likes this.
  7. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    Had a friend who went through this. She ended up waiting a year to study and re evaluate goals, she’s now got a masters degree. Don’t give up, talk to the professors and campus counselor there are many options that won’t break your wallet

8. inox

inox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haaaa it really does pour when it rains cause all the part time jobs im tryna apply for doesn't accept ppl who isn't a college grad

i did try this, but if i wait another year it will be my second year waiting i just don't know

EUGA likes this.
  9. Deadmeat55

Deadmeat55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really really want to beat the shit out of my brother sometimes, coz he really is going overboard bcoz of my sister's n father's spoiling, I know he is small, like seven now, but seriously, he sometimes get on my nerves that I plan to beat him when he is alone with me but I know it's useless fantasy

EUGA likes this.
  10. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who turns 30 today and already gave up. Trust me 1 year is better than quitting, there’s so many thing I personally wish I had tried harder on or stuck to longer and it’s now too late, I can tell you care about this a lot! Mayhaps you can get into a program abroad in the meantime. Usually they have lax requirements but end up looking great on resumes and to the school. Go surfing, write a book. Don’t stress yourself out too much . As long as you keep your name in the roster and put your mind to it you’ll go farther than any professor or school employee ever could!

inox likes this.
  11. Deleted member 363076

Deleted member 363076 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there!
    I can rea~lly, like rea~lly understand your situation 'coz I'm in my drop year as well^^
    It's gonna be FINE, jus' keep goin' ~~(◍•ᴗ•◍)
    P.S. I am storing my lemons to make pickles:-D

EUGA, inox and otaku31 like this.
  12. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I’m an only boy and had 4 sisters growing up I feel you on this so much, like please stop!!! Lmao

13. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm studying for my last exam tomorrow and it's political history and I have a headache. Why did they put this exam as the last one, it's the worst one and after a month of studying I don't have energy anymore... The teacher just adds and adds stuff to know and the questions are about small details... Ugh I hate that the others are on holidays already, stop showing off and inviting friends over, I'm still drowning!
    It feels good to complain... I'm gonna use the lemons for Holundersaft

EUGA likes this.
  14. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course! I’m starting to feel like an older uncle these days lol. And just remember that your going places ! Fear and uncertainty are just human emotion your brain uses for checks and balances. But we all know your inox the great!

inox likes this.
  15. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    Make lemon juice and squirt it into the eyes of your enemies.
    It's fine to be a few years later than your classmates - one of my classes had a 60+ yo.

Baldingere likes this.
  16. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Never actually had lemonade before. I had water that was made by boiling lemons and other herbs though. Tastes eh.

17. lunarmors

lunarmors Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno if this will help but there are a lot of groups and people out there that gives out scholarships. You can just try to apply to every goddamned uni out there that has your major and when you get accepted send an e-mail along with your acceptance letter to request for scholarship. Some also anually open scholarship registration. Good luck and don't give up, because this also happened to me last year. This year I got into the uni I want and I have the chance to get scholarship from the uni itself. I hope this helps!

inox likes this.
  18. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel as if I'm somehow sealed on the inside, like some sort of gas container, and I'm sealed really tightly so that gas has no other choice to just be stuck inside and put a lot of pressure without coming out. I don't know how else to describe it. I don't know if anybody here feels the same.

19. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    sometime life just give you a detour. try to enjoy that. i myself, in 6 months of unemployment, now still apply for jobs and try to enjoy life..