Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is the Table of Content? Was it deleted? :(

GoldenTales likes this.
  2. Anakinsan

Anakinsan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to the spoiler index?????

Elyriona and GoldenTales like this.
  3. GoldenTales

GoldenTales Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay that’s what I was wondering, but I thought I might’ve been crazy. Where is the table of contents people keep mentioning??

Elyriona likes this.
  4. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe someone accidentally deleted it :blobfearful:

5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh wtf?!:blobscream: Omg it got deleted yesterday?! Idk how someone can accidentally delete all that shit so if it’s on purpose, then who ever did it FUK U:)

Edit: wow I actually thought of this a while back when making the TOC. Since anyone can edit it I thought, what if someone just decides to be an asshole and delete it? Laughed it off then lol but it actually happened. I’m hoping it was an accident, but if it wasn’t then damn:blobspearpeek:

Edit 2: If this is just a prank and someone thought it was cool or funny to delete it and make ppl angry or panic or whatever but then paste it back later and think no harm done, then u (who ever u r) r a f**ing c*nt:)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    Lisaa, VelvetColors, NohrNeir and 3 others like this.
  6. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooo!!! It was such an wonderful Table of Content. It was organized very well. I liked it very much :blobcry: Is there any way to return it back?

Berry.Blast.20 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found out TOC can be restored (thank goodness) so if it gets deleted again it can be brought back, no need to worry about trolls.

8. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! You are angel! :blobangel: Can you tell me how it can be restored? I sometimes edit or add info in TOC, so I want to know how to take it back if it will accidentally be deleted.

Thank you in advance.

9. ginhiji_1005

ginhiji_1005 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know what will happen to Elijah? Curious about him since he lowkey looks so sus but at thesame time kind of trustable? Idk how to explain, i just get a feeling he’ll be a big part of the plot

10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk exactly how it can be restored, but if it gets deleted or anything just tell the mods and they’ll bring it back (that’s what I did).

Elijah isn’t a bad person, he’s not FL and ML’s enemy. ML actually saved Elijah before and ever since then he’s been looking for the white haired homunculus (which is ML). iirc I think it was a competition? Maze? Or something and at that time he was really weak and ML helped him out which resulted in ML getting punished.
    Later on Elijah will be allies with FL and ML and will also get a noble title (Baron I think?) along with some other homunculus like Michael.
    Sry I can’t tell you more about him bc I forgot most of it already. If u wanna know more just check the Table of Contents. The whole story has been spoiled already.

Minaeli, Ecstasy, DOHere and 5 others like this.
  11. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Thank you very much :blobsmilehappyeyes:

12. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I know if ML and FL had Babies??? Waaaaa they so vanilla and I canttttt

13. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    They have 3 children. iirc it was 1 girl and 2 boys.

14. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can die in peace now thank uuu

15. Deleted member 323398

Deleted member 323398 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] The Happily Ever After of Eveinrose and Michaelis [​IMG]
    We clasped our hands together and laced our fingers tightly. We looked into each other's eyes. It was an engraved gaze. The seventeenth emperor, Evienrose Dominicion, later received the title of a Great Emperor. Chloel Hadelamide is regarded as an autocratic figure in the history of the empire. The name of Evienrose is familiar to everyone in the empire that the story of the hero who defeated the demon dragon Ambroxia and the love story between Evienrose and her knight has long since become a common knowledge in the empire, even among young children. However, unlike the two anecdotes that was mentioned above, the true achievements of Evienrose the Great were different. Immediately, The enactment of the Special Homunculus Law, the devising of the method of increasing the efficiency of the majeongseok, and the support of the development of medicine in connection with the body golem, which naturally existed and was maintained in later generations as if it were breathing. In fact, the historical "epic of the heroic defeat of the demon dragon" was an accomplishment that she had already achieved by becoming the crown princess. So, it must be said that her capacity to become a great emperor was extraordinary. In terms of personal history, Grand Duke Igdras was the only companion of Grand Empress Eveinroze, and the two had three children. The eldest, the Princess, succeeded to the throne and became the 18th emperor, the first prince, who was four years younger than her, succeeded to the dukedom of Igdras, and the second prince, who was the twin of the first prince, became the returning Count of Linus in his day and contributed greatly to raising the Linus family to the status of dukes. As for Eveinrose the Great, her life after her abdication is also worth mentioning. It is said that after she abdicated the throne, she and her companion, Duke Igdras, lived a quiet and peaceful old age at Crescent Lake in Serenita territory. At the time of her abdication, Evienrose the Great was already in the ranks of the Sage. Her companion, the Duke of Igdras, was also said to have reached the peak of his swordmanship. The lifespan of those who have transcended can be long. According to one theory, it is said that they occasionally appeared whenever the Hadelamide Empire was in danger. So maybe we'll never know. After a thousand years, is she still watching over the empire like a guardian? Empress, let the traitor be imprinted.

16. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! It is really amazing ending. They deserved it :blobsmilehappyeyes:

17. KuranFan

KuranFan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a beautiful ending... Both of them deserved it! :blobpopcorn::blobmelt:

18. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish they have this novel on google book or elsewhere cause its hard to read it on kaokaopage when ur in the US. I really want to read it.

19. bbygirl

bbygirl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I don't think they did the deed based from the explanation of the ML on the first few chapters. He certainly said that the 8th princess had no idea whose sperm is in her womb. Thus, it is implied that the child wasn't his.

DOHere likes this.
  20. nikyoruu-chan

nikyoruu-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here from the manhwa and really, this is the most detailed and longest spoiler page I have ever seen ::blobcatsmile::. Thank you to those who edited this and shared spoilers, I hope your food will be always warm! :blobpopcorn_cool:

Lenny Code, Ariary and Nightkun like this.