Mafia Lissi's Cookie Monster FM ~ Town Victory

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Lissi, Jun 11, 2021.

1. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: You actually checked the number of posts everyone had? OMG so much effort...

*nodnod* While I was reading it, I was thinking, "You say you believe I'm town but your words feel like they're saying the opposite". Still, kudos for editing it~

Actually, I realized later on that Greed did minor sus you, but could still be seen as distancing so I didn't mention it. Other stuff I noticed about you (w/c contributed to my scumread) were: how sharp you were at D1/D2 but turned so mellow and didn't bother grilling the others come D4, how you kept asking me about Euphie even after saying he was "confirmed mafia because of Greed" and "wasn't defending him" as if trying to change my mind, and how Greed & Euphie's lynch were attributed to you which reminded me of the saying "mafia want brownie points after bussing their buddies" while on the other hand it was barely mentioned that Boba voted for and sussed Greed first.

Actually, "the ones with the most experience are easier to bring down on NUF" is not quite true. Only those that people haven't played with before get sussed for experience, while known veterans (esp friendly/townleading ones) will be really hard to lynch without a redcheck like Tilgarial.

Using inactivity strikes to take down a few townies is a genius move tho! blobmelt_thumbs I had no idea that was going on in the background...:sweating_profusely:

TheBookEnthusiast and Alva Quinn like this.
  2. Alva Quinn

Alva Quinn 『0→1』『The Servant』

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I fairly confident I could take you down if you were not the vigilante.
    It would've ruined me, actually. If Hikari and Furnace were modkilled, then the POE becomes only Boba and me. It's an obvious loss for me at that point.

3. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While the wall post was "trying to tell people I am Town" but that was not its main purpose, it had a secondary use.

The most important point on, it from my POV was:
    1) Furnace offered an opportunity for Greed to go monster talk
    2) Bobasis accepts that she is being pocketed by Iampsyx. but the sequence of events say that it was Bobasis clearing Psyx before psyx cleared bobasis, So who is pocketing who?

the two points did not need to be highlighted but they just needed to be THERE. for the paranoid people.

PS
    I really appreciate Alva tidying my messy trains of thoughts (and typos). But it did ended up too tidy, :blobsweat_2:. So I added "Yes, I used Grammarly and everything, Tehee." and still I thought...this is too coherent to be me... ' should I make it more "me"... 'how do I make it worst....'

TheBookEnthusiast and iampsyx like this.
  4. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm true, I might have lost (but it would've been due to how I was playing and not because of my experience).

Were there any paranoid people in the game tho...?

5. Euphues

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone that is town~ its mafia

Wait. I thought you understood my meta, or rather the "Euphie meta"?

6. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant paranoid town. :blobwhistle:

And no, I don't understand Euphie's meta that much lol.

7. Euphues

Reading List:
    Link
    @iampsyx
    Do lots of stuff, say lots of stuff, all things are seemingly inconsequential till D3.
    On day 3 line up all the "things" and "stuff" and do something with it.
    If town, hunt scum.
    if scum, kill town.
    If dead before d3, oh well

I thought that was what I was trying to do...:sweating_profusely:

So having or not having paranoid people, is not really important in the long run, on D4 or D5 it just stuff in the tool box... If I lived that is... or if Alva saw a use of it.

8. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell us the difference between your clones' playstyles? :aww::aww::aww:

9. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I agree. :blobuwu:

iampsyx likes this.
  10. Euphues

Reading List:
    Link
    Not so much style just that I have different mind set / personality... and the play style result it those trains of thought...

Hmm... If I remember Omni was just straight forward townie no? Straight and arrow. When town, don't say sus things stay conservative . look for scum slips, vote for scum. quite tamed. If Scum, stay invisible.

After I just tried different things

Fabulist ed
    Don't remember, just that he had funny ideas about things, but only played one game IIRC

Cascadan Rex
    More focus on mechanics and how the game works(?)

Euphies
    More focus on mind games distractions and bluffs(?)

I'll be honest with you, Like I said to Alva in the PM, I am not sure If I remember things the right way. The question, "Is it because of "Blah Blah" motivation, I did this?", or "because of what happened, afterwards I believe "Blah Blah" must have been my motivation".

I think I am so empty of any real personality, I don't actually have a fixation or invest any real effort on remembering why i do things. But After I do them I go, "ah, I must have done it because I wanted/was feeling *something, something*"

All backwards

iampsyx likes this.
  11. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, I see. So for Euphie, it really is "everything is for the story", huh. :blob_coffee:

Euphues likes this.
  12. TheBookEnthusiast

TheBookEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m late once again, but congrats town~ :blobparty:
    This was a really fun first game!
    ...though I should probably contribute more to the game in the future :blobsweat:

Have mercy...I’m already dead :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Lissi, iampsyx and SylviaViolet like this.
  13. Euphues

Reading List:
    Link
    But stories are great, look at this game.

You must, even if no one else, you must see the beauty and elegance of that narrative.... Me... dying and taking 3 townies with me, how the story... beat by beat came to fruition, ending with you pulling the trigger.

If that had happened, would it not be the best story?

Even if we say that there is no way scum exerted that amount of mind control over town.. But we did end in a situation that was a collection of co-incidentally well timed elements, just enough sus on Furnace, just enough sus on Bobasis, just enough sus on Book. Alva wanting to kill Sylv. it was the perfect setup...

It would have been a good story. Even if I was not the driving force behind it.

14. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari died with you already~ But emm... are you sure it's Furnace? I believe Adleto would be the only one modkilled if I had modkilled anyone.

I prodded Furnace twice, I think, but I do think he met the posting minimum after the prod?

(posting minimum is per day phase btw, not 24h... QAQ did I write that wrong in the rules?)

TheBookEnthusiast likes this.
  15. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    You wrote it wrong in the rules. People get prodded every 24 hours. Posting minimum is also checked at EOD, but that does not remove the initial prod, and the third rule says that people get subbed out / modkilled after three prods and not warnings. (This kind of makes me wonder what the difference is between a prod and a warning.)

16. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    I know QAQ
    I wrote it wrong.

Prod is a gentle reminder that does not hold any penalties like a warning does.

3 prods should actually be "3 warnings" ripsies

17. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have Hikari subbed by GonZ555 while Furnace modkilled?
    It doesn't change the results. I just want to take down as many towns as possible.

18. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to take down as many town as possible, it should be Furnace subbed out, Adleto modkilled, and then Hikari's already dead... no?

That would leave just Psyx and Boba left~

19. Alva Quinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari dies, but you need to sub GonZ in with someone else, so I figured I might as well have him be subbed into the person who will die regardless.
    Furnace would have been modkilled mid-D4.
    Adleto was not inactive enough to be modkilled. He got 2 warnings/prods IIRC.

20. Lissi

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow I thought Adleto was the least active one :hmm:

But sure~
    Post-game announcement!
    @GonZ555 has subbed in for @TheBookEnthusiast... and died. @Furnace has gotten 3 prods for inactivity and has been modkilled.

Both flipped VT~

Only Alva, Psyx, Adleto, and Bobasis are left~ Oh, what a predicament the town is in~ :cookie:

GonZ555 and Alva Quinn like this.