Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. hadni

hadni New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg! thank you for information!!

2. Maxirif

Maxirif New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have more chapters?

Mxt likes this.
  3. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I capture it from Manta, since i have subscribe Manta.
    i think with this map, its get better to picture their jurney from Anatol to several places also if you see clearly down below there is Hogwartz.

at the first page of this forum there is a link to read the manhwa but i think it not posted sameday as the Ridi.

Yes , i feel the same too when i see the map.

Hahaha, i dont even wanna have a morning kiss from my husband. But if Riftan, i'm agree with other, lets keep thinking about how romantic it is.

4. Ann0811

Ann0811 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello new here. I have been addicted to the Novel. I have even registered to ridibooks. But can you please share the following readings below. Please ❤

157 - In the barracks, after Maxi got insulted by Balto's commander, Richt Bleston.
    179-180 - Near Riftan's office when he was very sad after cancelling the war against the Duke Croisso.
    182 - Maxi gets angry at Riftan for not telling her about rising problems with the Duke. After their fight he comforts her.

mymmsd likes this.
  5. Deleted member 361214

Deleted member 361214 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I just took another search for the map in Harry Potter, it resembled more the map in Harry Potter which is way more stylish and creative in art. Regardless of what it is, It's cool!

6. Erish23

Erish23 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil book 1 chapter 173 huhu

7. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey:X3:
    I looked up the meaning of the name "Riftan" just for fun, turns out the meaning is cool, it Means:
    "Loving Change, Master of their own destiny, High Intelligence"
    I literally just hit the first site tho so I'm not sure if the meaning is accurate but it fits him....
    Also I love how Maximilian means "the greatest" it suits maxi the best even if she has low self-esteem:LOL::love:

8. asianelle

asianelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love their names. Looks like the author did a great research while establishing the characters!

Mxt, YoO Na and mj209 like this.
  9. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, i have wonder is it on the first book, Maxi ever said to Riftan that she love him ? I hope i miss this.

10. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know and have read the books up to chapter 106 book 2, she has not said to him that he loves him :(

I also love their names!!!!! Always wondered what Riftan meant but looks the author just Nailed It :blobmelt:

Gargoyle likes this.
  11. jujumax

jujumax New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the explanation by rereading the story of Riftan. this is the last scene of the book: Riftan sees Maxi in the snow while he is bewitched by mental magic (he saw his mother hanged).

Gargoyle and mj209 like this.
  12. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I also love their names!!!!! Always wondered what Riftan meant but looks the author just Nailed It :blobmelt::blobokhand:

Not sure which chapter on book 2 it was mentioned that the reason Riftan and Quahel duel during the dragon expedition was because they had conflicting views on how to go about their quest, ( they always argue as none likes to take orders from the other) so the duel would decide if Riftan wins, he would take charge and decide on his knights and actions without following any orders and if Quahel wins, Riftan would had to follow his orders... so Riftan won and he decided to go independently with his knights to find the dragon and lead them on their own lol :blobhero:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  13. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for answering my question mj209! Riftan's decision is so Riftan. :giggle:

mj209 likes this.
  14. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked this part regarding Riftan from Book 2 Ch. 85... just made my heart ache. Just wanna hug him!!!!! :blobcry:

I also think is the reason he acts cold towards Maxi, as he must disguise his true feelings to be able to endure the war with Maxi and do whatever it takes to end it :blobmelt: not to mention that he is also hurting due to Maxi leaving him and seen her after three years :cry:

Recap: Riftan tries to protect Maxi from seeing the corpses of the men that were executed from trying to run away (executed by Rich Breston). Maxi, in the other hand, tells Riftan that she has seen worse, thanks him for worrying for her and leaves. Before he says anything to her,hold his words to not offend her and sees her walk away...

Book 2, ch 85:
    Had not being for a woman whom he valued more than his life, he might have admired her strong willpower. But seeing her enduring the arduous march with a tired face in the harsh cold, only frustration, anger, and obsessive fear came upon him.

Riftan clenched his fists in helplessness. He wanted to keep her away from all the terrible and ruthless things in the world.

He didn’t want her to get used to things like corpses. He didn’t want to make her endure the hard work. But the more he tried to protect her, the deeper she stepped into danger.

What else will happen in the future? A cold sweat dripped from his body when the impression of her, who had bled to a full extend, flashed in his mind. It might have been better for her not to have married him.

A thought that had hunted him for so long took hold of him again. If the Duke of Croix had married her to a nobleman from a wealthy family, she would have been able to live a comfortable and peaceful life, unaware of the cruelty of war for the rest of her life.

‘Damn...’

:blobsob::aww::blobcry:

15. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that him being cold is a trauma response. He hasn't truly been loved for so long. He has suffered for so long! :(:(. I just hope that the story does end with a happy ending and he knows that he is loved by his wife and his future children.

16. NUSH16

NUSH16 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I literally made an account here just to thank everyone who provided with spoilers. Thanks a ton.
    Also while reading the part where Riftan was being petty af trying to duel with Maxi and break her shield, anyone else feel that since they are eventually going to become a power couple it'll be so thrilling to actually see them duel with each other. And you know for a change Riftan actually won't be able to break Maxi's shield. I mean they're destined to become the king and queen after all. Just a thought

Also I really can't get enough of the fluff scenes. Any more such spoilers from book 2? Actually any scene between Riftan and Maxi would do!! :love::p

17. jujurlah

jujurlah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope max will comfort and acknowledge riftan's pain when she left him, though it was entirely because she had to break free from her father and in order to do that, she has to accumulate power and prestige on her own, she is prolly afraid of the war between riftan x duke, knowing his father will never play fair due to his selfishness and cowardice, please maxi just tell him u wud rather die fighting along side the man u love who saved u from your fathers atrocities than lose ur life without meaning inside the duke's castle.
    i want to write my fanfic for these overwhelming emotions im having for the two and then read while pouring my tears out.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
  18. Deleted member 361214

Deleted member 361214 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Actually i had the same thought they never mentioned that phrase, "I love you" and i was thinking that if the author really preferred those times during medieval times i was wondering when was "I love you " invented despite it's origin from a saint called, Saint Valentine. But yeah it would be great to read it once in a while to le them exchange their "iloveyou's" but I guess the author preferred other way to express their love and affection without the beautiful iloveyou.

19. hadni

hadni New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg .. I just saw that you reposted this. Thanks a lot!!

I really love how everyone is just here to show support and love towards the novel. (and sneaking to spoilers since no one has the patience! ;);):sneaky:)

Loweena and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Charlesberlenka1

Charlesberlenka1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I am new to this…I created a ridi account…and I sent in my information for them to check my age…I have not gotten approved yet….however everytime I search for the novel only the comic / webtoon comes up, not the whole novel….how do I fix this?