Spoiler The Careful Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pearl1995, Apr 8, 2020.

1. comeetomama

comeetomama used to called mommy now granny

Reading List:
    Link
    dont bother to reply. she dindt even know what innocent queens mean? She didnt bother to read manhwa lol. You may be not know but its hinted that Azar killed four or five queen candidates because he wanted that position to belong to mir. And that queens were innocent. You dindt read manhwa you just bitching and throwing tantrums.

2. Furiae19

Furiae19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I liked about Mir is that she never stopped hating Azar and rightfully so. Some FLs will, sorry if I sound crass here, immediately open their legs to their murderers or rapists or abusers because they happened to be sad once or because they're not "that bad after all". Mir loved her family and her hatred of Azar is entirely logical. So when I saw that people shipped them I was shook. Azar is a total POS, like you said, he killed innocent queens because he was impatient and when he killed Mir's parents, in front of her no less, he didn't give a f**k and never gave one afterwards if I remember correctly. He never understood why she was angry and I don't think that the excuse that he's a dragon works here. Because Mir is also one and seemed to have "human" emotions before she was killed and reincarnated. Okay, maybe, Azar can't really understand humans because he's a dragon and that explains why he is the way he is but that does not justify it. It's okay to like villains and asshole characters but the problem begins when you try to justify all their shitty actions which seems to be a common occurence for a lot of manhwa readers. Do they even like these characters or what they want them to be in their heads ? It's forever a mystery to me tbh. If they truly liked Azar, they would easily admit that Azar and Mir being together makes no sense but he's sad and hot so all logic is out of the window I guess

3. Eloise

Eloise New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well this genre is 99 percent filldd with MCs who go back to people who kill them/or there family"
    Are you just describing MC relationship with her mother, whoops...

"dindu nuffin", 8/10 on racism.

"Well according to the author themself he was in the wrong and the narrative supported that" , authors also made people like 2nd lifetime Ruven won, I'm assuming you support them too right??? Author clearly thought 2nd lifetime Ruven was in the right and the narrative supported that, so why all the hate for him, he is a different person.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOO STOP YOU CAN JUST HATE THE DUDE WHO KILLED YOUR FAMILY. WAHHHH PLS FUCK HIM MIR

5. aoerax

aoerax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this story just disgusted me with double standards all I can say

Elisee and simplysharonda like this.
  6. Quarti

Quarti New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler
    Well happy the disappoint the guys who tried to judge Red dragon but she is killing him.One night they are sleeping together than his pain start and he is crying the she is crying to and stab him while hugging him

7. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only reason people are saying that red Dragon emporer is misunderstood and redeemable, and the only reason people are sticking up for him ........... It's because he's handsome! That's basically the only reason. If that guy was a fat 300 pound ugly guy and killed her parents, nobody would take his side. Even if he had the same Dragon background. They only feel sorry for the dude because he's good looking. If he was ugly everyone would be calling for his head

Furiae19 likes this.
  8. Njay

Njay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some one give detailed information about each character
    The current posts are so confusing to read..
    Plz
    Who are the mcs and what is their story etc..

9. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um...it seems that this thread has become a discussion thread instead but i guess it's fine.
    If someone has some spoiler, can someone answer my question?
    1. What did Mir do to finally able to kill Azar, and when did she do that?
    2. So she will end up with Kayn right? (i hope so cause i'm rooting for them). I have to say, i was quite shocked when i know there're people who ship Mir and Azar, cause it's just...a bit illogical, i mean, who wants to marry with your parent's murderer?
    3. Any cute moment between Mir and Kayn y'all?

Also, i just want to confirm something, there's no character named Ruven, right? Cause i saw someone bringing that name here, but i don't remember if it's one of the characters from The Careful Empress. I'm afraid whether i messed up the name cause my memory is really bad

MLisMyHubby likes this.
  10. comeetomama

Reading List:
    Link
    1-she didnt killed him, she stabbed him and he became a mortal and she did that 3 or 4 chapters before the final chapter.
    2-yeah. they will gonna marry and she will became empress
    3-just go and look for raws. they are really sweet. /무료웹툰 this is the site just copy the korean name and search.

MLisMyHubby and donaiseiyuu like this.
  11. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad that the end game is not with Azar. It would be too boring since I've read too many manhwas where the heroine ends up with the guy who had caused her suffering before. There were times that I approved of that kind of pairing, but that's only for the guys who truly regretful, repented, atoned, and changed for the better, and that's a very rare occasions for me.

theilikepie and comeetomama like this.
  12. comeetomama

Reading List:
    Link
    i think he regretted his actions later on so Mir forgave him but of course she couldnt be with him. She just let her hate go and found her happiness. Azar is left to himself. He finally fells guilty about the things he done and i personally beilive that ending couldnt be better. Mir can live happily without the shadow of her hatred. And Azar will suffer surely. His only love in his live is married to another man and he is alone. serves him right

13. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he is truly regretful of all the things he had done for his own selfishness, then he should wholeheartedly accept his fate no matter how painful it is.

14. comeetomama

Reading List:
    Link
    he done that thou. he will live a very painful, lonely live. If he didnt became a mortal he would kill more innocent people so even thought i am a little bit unsatisfated that he didnt suffer too much i fully supported Mir's decision to help him. Like he suffered quite a bit. He lived with that pain hundreds of years. (i am still thinking that Mir should have tortured him but she cant find happiness if she lives with hate.)

Eiidachan likes this.
  15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens with the empress?

16. comeetomama

Reading List:
    Link
    dont know. I skipped chapters because raws really hurted my eyes. You can look for raws. its easy to find. or u can wait for translation. its going to catch up soon

17. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow it feels rushed. . . .