Spoiler EX rank supporting role's replay in a prestigious high school

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Reio, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description: The EX rank cleared the final chapter of the national failed game and became an unnamed supporting character inside the game. Substandard and unmeasurable, the EX rank plays a supporting role with an unknown rank.

Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ex-rank-supporting-roles-replay-in-a-prestigious-school/

Raws: https://ridibooks.com/books/1377070427

I already read ahead, just noticed no spoiler thread. Ridibooks has 1 chapter free just recently, and there is an mtl tho not very readable.

Dalaal, LazystudentRa, tati79 and 5 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spoiler Table of Contents

Table of Contents

A list of significant/memorable events that happened in certain chapters.
    Collection of songs for class bell in the novel: List
    Fan-art: A, B

Mini-Spoilers

Special Thanks

@rhymeep, @Erunin, @hadeion, @qinjiu_, @yuntaeyang, @K3I, @Akai ame, @Mashumello, @Blossom_Honey, @Otomii, @violettaC, @yang.Y, @readerdreamer5625, @tsumtsumu, @Kookee, @Justchilling77, @Nishicchi

For more information, please visit:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 29, 2024
  3. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
  4. tati79

tati79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there romance interest?

R34der likes this.
  7. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far as I've read mtl up to ch 301... None, and no female interested in MC romantically

8. Onyan

Onyan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I NEED SPOILERRRR:blobsob::blobsob:

9. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I reaaaallly like this story omg :sushi_yes:

if anyone have questions I'll try to answer ... although I'm reading with MTL so might not be really accurate.

Currently on chapter 312 and I'm still reading. Btw, at this point, there are 11 students in the class (5 still absent though)

· Kim Yuri, her gwanglim have relationship with several high ranking beings, like tens, and she suppressed their influence with association's seal and Na Bi-ryung's blessing, but when her seal fade off and she only have the blessing left, Na Bi-ryung take off her blessing in youth retreat of 1st grade class 0, 1, 2 so her gwanglim become out of control and make a tsunami; Kwon Jae-in, Lena and I forgot the name of the teacher (the one that ended up teaching Maeng Hyo-don martial arts), calm the sea down.

· Han-yi, turns out she is the reincarnation of Cheong-ho a.k.a Blue Tiger but have no memories, the teacher that teach Taehokwon is the son of god that she followed his steps, and he also have no memories of the past; Blue Tiger is female).

· Hwang Ji-ho, at this point he make a clone to infiltrate the elementary school that Han-yi went and catch the teachers that bullies her and the idol new clasamate girl, then he met an interesting elementary student there that could sense he is a tiger but doesn't know why when Ji-ho asked. That child is another playable character.

· Cho Eui-shin, as his skill level got up, the newest skill is 'Replay' so he could give other people dream about what happened when he doesn't exist (basically he could make Son Min-gi, Jang Nam-wook, Yoo Sang-hoon and Kim Shin-rok dream about their death in the entrance exam).

· Maeng Hyo-don, he got a teacher to teach him martial arts, and he save a holy beast a.k.a shinsu of the horse clan, so the horse clan leader a.k.a the sensitive black horse in the Alliance of Twelve, go to Silver Light High School to gift him expensive stuffs (this lead to a cooperation between the tiger and horse clan to take care of the problem with the demons).

· Sawol Seum, he got to know that Cho Eui-shin is Red Wall Phantom Thief in youth retreat and uses his gwanglim to help evacuate the citizen; in the game, the island got eaten half by the tsunami. Btw the uncle that tried to save him, Sawol Se-min? got pursued by Oh Hye-jung (Hye-ji's older sister who ran away after ruining the engagement party iirc).

· Lee Lena / Kwon Lena, actually Kwon Jae-in's niece and her gwanglim have similar performance with Kwon Jae-in, so the strength of her gwanglim depends on her performance a.k.a her play of violin; her gwanglim can create illusion.

· Min Green, an artist that have social anxiety but gradually overcome it. At this point of story I'm reading, she almost fully healed already.

· Song Dae-sok. Min Green's childhood friend. He joined association in the satellite team. He know Ji-ho's and Ok To-yeon's benefactor is in his class due to Ok To-yeon's accidental slip. So he seemed to search for this so called 'benefactor' by observing his classmates.

· Mok Woo-ram. He got hold at China due to I forgot the team's name, but the one Lee Jared used to be a part in, Oath of Three Knights? Something along that line? Yeah, he got hold at China because that team want to assassinate him. He is a craftsman and searching for his muse, after knowing that his muse is in the same class of him, he go back to Korea and attend the school (it's Kwon Lena, he saw the video of her playing violin next to Kwon Jae-in when calming down the tsunami in youth retreat, the girl in the newspaper department, Moon Sae-ron, recorded it).

· Dokgo Miro, an idol and Han-yi's elementary school classmate. She haven't attend school due to focus of the audition for now, but she probably will attend soon after it end.

At this point so many things have happened already, there's the demon who tried to kill Do Si-hoo during sport exchange, and Cho Eui-shin can use the card that already appeared on the translated chapter (the blank card; it turned into black when he inject his physic wave and that card make him able to use another gwanglim, so he could activate both his card + use gwanglim, making him able to wield two gwanglims on his player trajectory at the same time).

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    Biaaa, chariella, Emma401 and 7 others like this.
  10. rhymeep

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if I should put this in LCD when the chapters translated haven't reached this far yet, but BUT I just want to share so much aaaa. omg this novel's mystery is justttttt—

so mc exchange one of the weight of wealth and life card item for a deal with crow demon king, Cidelentium. then it turns out Cidelentium want to research the card (the card which could erase human potential), since he have a hunch that maybe, the Pure Bear Eight Immortals already succeeded on erasing something that no one realized.

Basically the assumption is someone protected the gods that Pure Bear Eight Immortals want to erase and exhausted their power instead or disappeared in their stead.
    I have a hunch maybe, its the unnamed supporting character in the beginning of the game that got erased by them? Its just a hypothesis but maybe its also Cho Eui-shin himself actually, since Paranormal Universe didn't confirm when he asked if he was being dragged into the world because he finish the game.

Not to mention Seong-heon was also actually a resident of the Plamango world, so its possible that Eui-shin is the same.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
    Akai ame, Cyltea, Emma401 and 7 others like this.
  11. whatever_09

whatever_09 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you read??? I'm currently at ch. 301, and I can't find anymore sites that provide mtl... can you please tell me??

12. whatever_09

whatever_09 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thanks for the info! :>

rhymeep likes this.
  13. rhymeep

Reading List:
    Link
    another latest chapter that I read spoiler (chapter 450+)
    It turns out Gye-dam is the senior who bullied Eui-shin in the past on Earth when military service and give malicious comments in his plamango posts, he recognized Eui-shin that's why he keep silent in fear he will recognize his voice. After knowing his identity, Eui-shin proposed a match due to his resentment and beat him up.

It turns out Gye-dam arrived in the Plamango world one year before Eui-shin, a.k.a at his freshman year. At that time, he joined the leadership team, get close to the others (Cheon Dong-ha, Oh Hye-ji, Ma Jin-sung if i remember correctly, the man who keep challenging Yeom Jun-yeol, proclaiming that his rival is Yeom Jun-yeol), and become very busy because of the new 1st grade 0 class students (Geum Chansol/Wang Chansol's class).

At first he didn't remember anything tho, so he thought he is just a new student, despite sometime remember bits and bits. I think this part is really one of my favorites, like, people can change. At first he wasn't really nice on the inside, however since he become friends with people like in the leadership team, he felt happy with them and become a nice person too.

However, as his memories started to come back, he become more aggresive and confused, then he searched for his cause of 'illness' but didn't find anything. So he went and search for ghost stories of Silver High, since maybe there might be something there related to his condition. He looked inside the Wisdom Society's record and this is where he met Seong Si-wan.

In the end, he gradually become better with Si-wan's company and ended up resigning the leadership team and joining the Wisdom Society following Si-wan. But then when the practical exam of his junior come, the tutorial of Plamango, he remember all of his memories and remember the end of Wisdom Society in the floor collapse incident. Since he knows the others won't escape, Gye-dam decided that he will fight with them.

Then at that moment Gye-dam heard notification that the support program ended. So basically, the privileges of two model dimension modification one he supposed to get, got exchanged for this 'support program', so Gye-dam wasn't able to do much since he didn't get any privilages, despite wanting to change the setting. Still though, it wasn't like he do nothing.

The support program is for him to change it seems, since if he enter the world immediately with his memories, its highly possible for him to run away instead.
    I really like how the author portray how Gye-dam change with the help of his environment.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    Cyltea, yuntaeyang, Emma401 and 7 others like this.
  14. whatever_09

whatever_09 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahh, didn't expect that..

That's true, I also like how the author portray every character

Btw, is there new characters from 300 and on?? Dang this is making me feel excited ahahaha

TXHY likes this.
  15. rhymeep

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr didn't expect Gye-dam to have that kind of back story! But ngl the title of the chapters gave off the hint (Another Candidate).

Most of the characters already been quoted a bit in the past, but never showed up in detail. They show up more in 300+. I'm not sure if this is above 300+, but there are a lot characters being known more and more.
    More detailing of Kim Cheol? Joo Soo-hyuk's bodyguard, he want to search for the truth of the Cimophelia incident, he knew there is something off about it and adamant to know what happened so he is investigating it. Also Liu Zhan (if I remember his name correctly), the patissier of Mitron, who turns out to be Cidelentium's agent, also about the Fomor demons in England, also a few higher being from the Danu/Celtic stories.

I believe Phantom Thief Neon & Geul-bi are above 300+, however Neon already been foreshadowed since April Fools with his clock tower prank. Geul-bi seemed to be a new character, though, with her teacher Merlin.

Head of monkey clan, he also started to appear more and interact with the tiger clan. He first showed up in the twelve allience meeting though, so its basically just detailing every characters that already showed up. His younger sibling is a new character though.

Eui-shin already become the dragon clan's benefactor too because he save Jun-yeol & Je-geum from the dragon killer, so the blue dragon also showed up (and the Dragon King also showed up in front of Eui-shin). Yeom Jun-yeol's other teacher, the wandering dragon one, also probably going to appear soon (not sure though, it just said right on where I am reading now that Moon Sae-ron go overseas and managed to get an interview with him so she is super excited).

The current principal of Silver Light High School also showed up a bit, but only a bit so I'm still unsure whether this could be called a new character or not (especially since there also already foreshadowing about the principal in the past).

Kwon Lena's older sister (the one from her adoptive parents), also showed up more. She work in the Namgung company, but then her company got entangled in an otherworld case because there is an outbreak in the broadcasting station and it presumed that Namgung is somehow involved. Lena is worried about her because of this.

I don't remember if there is more new characters, or maybe because everything is just so elaborate that I don't realize it while reading the story because there always a foreshadowing beforehand, but there is some information of new playable characters iirc.

For example, a lawyer who work for free for player related incident, since he knew how law work for players and might favor non-players, however since he rarely got work he basically just fight other worlds instead that his lawyer occupation seemed to be just a side work.
    But there might be new characters soon, probably the 3 absentee of class 0 that is left. I wonder what they look like :sushi_yes:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  16. whatever_09

whatever_09 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are so many events:3

What happened between Cho Eunshin and his junior Cheon Seong-heon? Did the junior tell Cho Eunshin that he knows him??

17. rhymeep

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup!
    So Eui-shin was invited to Hwang Myeong research institute by Cheon Dong-ha (since Dong-ha is a honorary researcher iirc, also so he could become closer with Eui-shin, who his younger brother gave positive reaction when he show him Eui-shin's articles).

When they entered the lift, the fate skill got triggered and the lift went to the underground, to the floor his younger brother's room located. When Eui-shin met him in Eun-ha's form for the first time (I think this Eun-ha form is the same as his Seong-heon's appearance), he called him 'Seong-heon', and not wanting him to think he is a fake, Seong-heon/Eun-ha approved his guess, calling him 'stalemateless' with morse code by blinking.
    When he wake up in his Eun-ho body, he told everyone that he is Eun-ho, but at the same time he is Eui-shin's junior, Seong-heon, also Dong-ha's younger brother, Eun-ha. He called both of them with 'hyung' too afterwards.

Im currently on the beginning of 460 and it seemed to be close to the event where Bang Yeon-seop died in the game, since the priest of Invidius seemed to set his eyes on him, especially since he was currently broken hearted, he like a girl who turns out to be Joo Soo-hyuk's fan, so his mental state is currently down.

Also, turns out he have the blessing of the head of snake clan, I don't know if this snake is the traitor but until now, the clan (especially the head) seems positively supporting Silver Light students, so probably not ....

18. whatever_09

whatever_09 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh, sooo what was the reactions of the tigers?? Isn't Eunho the blue one, I think??

19. rhymeep

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the blue tiger is Cheon-ho (Han-yi). Eun-ho is the silver one, he is the leader of tiger clan before Hwang-ho, and all the name Silver Light in the tiger's new territory is used in commemoration of him that was in a deep sleep.

Hwang-ho immediately recognize the 'Seong-heon' when Eui-shin said it (he was with him at the time first meeting with Eun-ha), since he saw him ask about Seong-heon before while communicating with Paranormal Universe (which Paranormal Universe didn't answer). So since then, Hwang-ho told Jeok-ho to investigate 'Seong-heon' (he told him to stop though, afterwards, since he found Seong-heon).

After he woke up and remembering everything as Eun-ho, he told about his lives in another world to the tigers and from there, Hwang-ho could guess that Eun-ho met Eui-shin in the other world, which Eun-ho gave a positive response and told him that he was Eui-shin's junior in college.