Spoiler Love Code at the End of the World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by fabrayist, Apr 7, 2020.

1. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler to this novel, like what's her ability is?

2. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 please!

3. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please!

4. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    too bad there's no spoilers posted here yet

5. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    update: i found the raws and here's a few spoilers

by the end of story, luo bing has at least 4 husbands(whom she introduces to her parents as she found a way to return to/visit earth) and seven children. She has many adventures along the way

Elliana likes this.
  6. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    i'll also add some random tidbits that happened in volumes 3 and 4
    volume 3
    -harry rejects ming yu after she confesses to him
    -they explore a lab that belong to some guy name dr, hagrid
    -raffles and lou bing become engaged

volume 4
    -harry's birthday
    -she runs into xing chuan again
    -raffles goes off somewhere, but gives luo bing a farewell kiss(which harry witness)
    -in silver moon city, some girls flirt with harry, and luo bing seems to be jealous(not sure if it's because she likes him or if she wishes the girls would give her that attention instead)
    -xing chuan introduces some girls to harry. luo bing, and whoever else is in their party(if they aren't the only ones). Luo bing seems to think these women are xing's wives/concubines.
    -xing chuan's right hand dude (which the mtl translates his name to Sharjah) refers to these women as royal cavalliers in next chapter after they are introduced. So i'm guessing they aren't concubines/wives of xing chuan's(and that he's never slept with any of them. IDK????)
    -after forced to sleep in same bed as xing chuan, luo bings starts heading to harry's room and sleeping there instead.
    -some time later, there's a love confession day. Harry get several girls sending him flowers and some woman named sofia confessed to luo bing. also some girls who were to afraid to send letters directly to harry and ask luo to hand them over to harry for then.
    -later that day she throws those letters at him and runs off. Harry chases after her and takes her to his room. Then he confesses to her and kisses her afterwards.
    -he asks her if she likes him back, she just hugs him, putting her face on his chest area which i guess is her way of saying yes?
    -she and harry temporarily seperate as harry is asked to guard the 'aurora' base while luo and others go off on a journey?
    -some time later(i think, xing chuan starts sexually harassing/chasing after luo bing again
    -she heads off to a place called blue shield city
    -she runs into pink baby again(this time not crossdressed as a boy)
    - i think pink baby confeses to her
    -some of the chapters after the pink baby confession in volume 4 are confusing and it's hard to figure out what's happening based on the mtl translation :though i do know xing chuan gets attacked by some monster near a cave and sharjah asks luo to rescue him, despite not liking him, she helps bring him to a medical cabin and there's robots that tend to his injuries. despite being injured, he still manages to attempt to rape her. he then finds out her gender idenity when starts trying to take off her vest. He's like i didn't know you were a girl, and then she goes on a tirade about why she can't stand him. he then runs off and jumps off a cliff. luo bing at first assumed he was dead, but it turns out he landed on a flying corpse(geez this arc is bat shit crazy).
    -other flying corpses show up including second sis and her kids
    -once xing chuan heals , she and him have a conversation, in which she talks about her relationships with harry and raffles.
    -she and raffles re-unite

i typed too much, ugh!

Elliana likes this.
  7. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    it's absorbing radiation and making blue crystal enegry(or something like that).

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    Elliana likes this.
  8. Kimba1974

Kimba1974 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the prince from moon city one of the husbands? Is the other guy she met along with the prince at the beginning of the story her husband as well?

Is the prince from moon city that she met in the beginning the same prince she met at the library? I have this idea that they are the same and is able to change his shape?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  9. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS PLEASE!!
    (╥﹏╥)

10. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
  11. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah she marries raffles, harry, xing chuan(prince from beginning of story), and some other guy(i forgot his name) at least. idk if the library guy is same xing chuan or a sibling, and i recall correctly, harry dies then later get resurrected.

Elliana likes this.
  12. White Empress

White Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she really end up marrying Harry? Im on book 4 and I feel like he’s going to be left out to dry for a while... when he dies, how long does it take him to resurrect? my hearts already crying

13. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    i think harry gets resurrected if i recall correctly

14. Chayoooo

Chayoooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, just curious. How did He Lei found out that Lou Bing is a girl? Did he remember what happened to the Silver Moon City? Or another way around?