Spoiler Rolling Love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by minaaoe, Mar 24, 2017.

1. minaaoe

minaaoe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody tell spoilers? Please

2. Mocha

Mocha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so I read a little ahead in the spoilers and it turned out that the ML was driven by revenge. I think this might have just been revealed in the latest chapter but the MCs dad once had a business partner who "betrayed" the company and tried to sell the yan yan recipe to a foriegn company. Not really betray since the company wasn't doing that well and they both decided to go their separate ways. Plus the guy was the creator of yan yan, which he named after his wife. Anyways so apparently the reason he was trying to sell the recipe was because his wife, who was MLs first love or something along those lines, needed a transplant. But because of the MCs dad and grandpa he was unable to get the money he needed for his wife's transplant and his wife died. So this is basically why the ML hates the MCs family so much.
    Sorry for the bad grammar. Also this information might not be entirely accurate as I was skimming the raws this morning with google translate.

3. minaaoe

minaaoe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, does somebody know about the relationship the MC and ML?

4. oplopl

oplopl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah hopefully someone can give us spoilers about the relationship between the ml and mc, I'm too scared rn to read the novel lol

when does he fall in love with her? I want to see this part! "...he realised to his horror, in this war of love deception, he won the whole world…but lost her."

5. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me about Zhou Cheng?