Spoiler I Decide My Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I-Decide-My-Husband.png
    E3hFer4VEAAqopB.jpg
    E3hFer4VUAg8JnP.jpg
    E5rzxJVVoAAch3e.jpg

Fo7ea7eagAAFz7_.jpg

Official Novel Raws:
    Official Webtoon Raws: Author: Hungry Night I 배고픈밤 (The same author who wrote, "I Won’t Pick Up The Trash I Threw Away Again")
    Artist: Dopamine I 도파민(Novel Cover)
    Year: 2021 (Novel), 2023 (Webtoon)
    Genre: Fantasy, Romance

Description:

She died three times at the hands of the emperor. Then, her fourth life began.

All I had left was evil and vengeance. I can’t take it anymore. Now it is my turn to get revenge on those who have wronged me.

“However, the person whom I will be marrying is not His highness, the second prince.”

The surroundings became quiet as if I had poured cold water on them with my words.

The nobles looked at each other in bewilderment, and the face of the second prince was brutally twisted.

The faces of the crown prince and empress, as well as other princes and queens, were clearly embarrassed.

A situation in which everyone is watching me, holding back their breath.

“Then who on earth is it?”

When asked by the emperor, I smiled brightly and pointed to the boy at the end of the prince’s row.

“This is the man who I am going to marry.”

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
    FunSmiles, nyxxx, its0k and 13 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  4. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    who did she marry????:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still not revealed who she would marry yet. However, there are certain details mentioned in the 1st chapter that talks about the major events that she's been through.

It's referenced on the first chapter that Duke Leopold was the ruler of the vast northern territories, he was also the empire’s sword, and was also the first in contributing the most to the empire.

Adele Leopold is currently the last remaining female descendant of the 500-year-old historic family.
    1st Life - She married the second prince due to the emperor’s demand but right after their child was born, he was brutally killed by her husband (the second prince) because the emperor commanded him to do it.

She was then given a second chance at life. She promised to never forgive both the emperor and the second prince.

2nd Life - Adele decided to marry one of her family’s vassals to avoid the emperor. But when the emperor heard of the news, he became enraged and he immediately dispatched a cluster of assassins to kill her husband. Adele did everything that she could to protect him and she still failed. Later on, she was assassinated as well.

Adele concluded that being married was not good for her in both lifetimes so she decided to never marry again when she was given another chance to live because she thinks that the emperor would still kill her even if she tried to marry.

3rd Life - She chose to ignore the emperor’s command to get married as soon as possible. Adele decided to stay in her own territory instead while finding the best way to get revenge on the emperor. But then she was poisoned by her trusted maid (the reason for this is because the emperor threatened to murder her brother).

She is now living her 4th life. Adele Leopold made a written agreement with the emperor that she would marry a person of her choice. She did this because she knew that the emperor would deny making a promise with her about the matter.
    In the prologue, Adele Leopold met up with the emperor to discuss about her marriage. She then observed among the people that are present so she could decide who she would soon marry.

• The boy was smiling which didn’t fit the tense atmosphere.

• He has untidy hair which was not trimmed properly and was disorganized. His clothing was basic and shabby. He didn't wear any jewelry or decorations.

• The other prince and princess who appear younger than him are standing with their waists straightened while the boy is currently twitching his hands and glancing around.

The hints are pointing that her future husband is a prince :blobsmilehappy: but I have no idea who he is. We'll know about him in the succeeding chapters.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  6. shiory

shiory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?

MeilRenne likes this.
  8. Panda520

Panda520 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eloisane and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  9. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's him ig since most MLs in novels like these always appear beside the MC.

E5rzxJVVoAAch3e.jpg

xAsura, Raphe, Dobokan and 5 others like this.
  10. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First cover I've ever saved,looks so good.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  11. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the story and the cover. Camping for spoiler!

djan29 likes this.
  12. SULUXIAOFFICIAL

SULUXIAOFFICIAL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please someone pick this up

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  13. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    someone pls pick this up cuz this looks so good

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  14. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
    FunSmiles, its0k and augacutan like this.
  15. LuisaMMD

LuisaMMD New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoever has read the novel please give a good spoiler! Please

16. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems that the emperor had eleven children of which only seven are alive and the person she is going to marry is one of them... his name is Anathasius and heis the fourth prince…maybe…lol

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
  17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping as well.

The alternate title should be available (My Husband is My Choice). Although, using that term + spoilers also has this spoiler thread be the top choice

Jian Yue likes this.
  18. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The duchy of Leopold, they were the ruler of the vast northern territory, the sword of the empire, and the most prestigious family. They also had the blood of the dragon running through. The Emperor had been wary of Leopold's for a long time.

I won't go into details as @Rin.rinaaa already gave a spoiler about FL's past lives. In the 3rd life Rene, her trusted maid poisoned her. In her fourth life, she fires her at the starting. Every time Adele regressed at when her father died while subjugating monster following the order of the Emperor. So she couldn't save him.

• About ML:
    • 4th Prince Perdes de Vincent Athanasius (ML) used to act as a dumb prince and was constantly abused in the palace. When Adele first saw him, she couldn't believe if he was a prince how come his appearance is no better than a commoner.

ML's Mom: Perdes' mother was a palace maid. His mother suffered from postpartum fever. She could've lived if she got the medicine in time. But the 2nd Empress was jealous of her and due to the lack of medication she died.
    • Overall spoilers from the story:
    • In all the timelines, Perdes died before Adele. But she didn't know the reason. But linked all this to Perdes' aid Jack (he kind of semi-betrays him).

• This time Adele approaches Perdes unmasking his true self. Perdes always felt suffocated in the palace and wanted to leave this place. He didn't want a shackled life They made a deal that Adele would help him getting out of the palace. In exchange Perdes had to get engaged with Adele for 2 years. In chapter 29, events in the prologue happens.

• Getting engaged Perdes starts receiving etiquette lessons. After the reception Adele was super tired & fell asleep. Perdes who had been fidgeting about sharing a bed, was sulking telling, "How can you be so carefree? I'm a man too."

• If I had to say who fell first, of course it's Perdes. Initially Perdes acted like a hostile cat. But soon he was dazzled by Adele's smile. He used to find her sleeping face similar to an angel. They were quite cute going on dates, eating cotton candy, some fluffy moments.

• ML used to rarely get along with lord Ardor. He used to learn swordsmanship from him. After reaching the coming-of-age ceremony Perdes became more mature & direct. There were some jealousy inducers, Leon, Prince Phileos etc. When FL-ML's contract already ended, Adele offered him a new identity. But he was reluctant to leave Adele. In chapter 135, Pardes confessed. He also suggested killing the emperor together.

• FL already started noticing ML, after he turned 18. In the last battle against the emperor Perdes shows his top tier magic & swordsmanship skills. But gets heavily injured. Adele has been always keeping her feelings in check as Perdes had the emperor's blood running in him. But she finally gives in and confessed while crying she too loved him. In chapter 260 FL finaallllyyy confessed.
    • Ending:
    After the empire collapsed the imperial family members were stripped of the title. Perdes was Adele's fiance. So he was still respected. Even while being engaged she received countless proposals. The fourth prophet also got rejected. Adele only had eyes for Perdes. She hinted Perdes should plan proposing to her soon.

I should mention Perdes is 2 years younger than Adele. So older FL x younger ML troupe.

There were appearances of dragons. ML's teacher Gnosis & another one Babylon. ML was drugged & poisoned by the imperial family a few times. Oh, the second prince, Chernobyl died somewhere along the line at the hands of Quaid.

The main story & epilogue ended on a slight hint of marriage. I haven't read the newly released side stories yet.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
  19. Maliavonvayner

Maliavonvayner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for detailed spoilers

20. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does anyone know why emperor kept on killing female lead?

DOHere, Dobokan, nyxxx and 1 other person like this.