Your weirdest dreams

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Loni4ever, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Tolena

Tolena 《Virtual Reality Addict》

Reading List:
    Link
    I dreamt of typing a reply to this thread how they say life is but a dream

mir and Lonelycity like this.
  2. xyzhi

xyzhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dreamt I was eating fries then woke up because of the sudden pain, turns out that I was chewing on my fingers

AMissingLinguist and Loni4ever like this.
  3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Being killed countless of times by my previous self. That's weird for me alright.

4. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Shameless Thick-skinned Ikeman

Shameless Thick-skinned Ikeman 『Happy』

Reading List:
    Link
    being at a party with randomly flashing strobe lights, then when everything went dark one light shined on a corner with a silhouette of me...in the future:(

death by ramen noodles

6. not_here

not_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was in the middle of a tribe war, my tribe was almost defeated and in the end only myself remain there while there were enemies around me. After that, they started to torture me and then burned me alive.

And there was another dream when I woke up in a very dark room, there were nothing except myself and the jet black darkness. At first I walked around the room to search for the exit. But suddenly I got swallowed by the darkness, my limbs were torn apart and after that my body vanished. I became one with the darkness..., not long after that I woke up. lol.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    AMissingLinguist, mir and Lonelycity like this.
  7. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Back when I was super into weight lifting(like 3 hours a day and the rest of the day was spent doing research and reading about different methodologies) I had a dream about doing hanging leg lifts( you hang on a bar and lift your legs up over and over) where the whole gym was watching me and cheering me on for some reason. It was weird as fuck and at the very end of the dream as the cheers got the loudest it ended up a different kind of dream, with a bang and some stickness and an annoying 3 a.m shower.

AMissingLinguist and TianKrea like this.
  8. xyzhi

xyzhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I wake up do my daily morning routine then wake up, only to find out that I wasnt really awake earlier and was just dreaming, then do it all over again

9. Senior Brother

Senior Brother Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Return to the past.
    Maybe because I have to many regret that such dream pop up in my slepp

10. MaidChan

MaidChan 『Battlemaid』 『TRAP』 『Homeless Maid』

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my weirdest dreams.

I was walking on the street and then a pink van with weird looking men suddenly appeared and kidnapped me,,, there i got forced to read Yaoi Novels and Manga's aloud for 16 and a half days,,, Non-stop...

AMissingLinguist and Pandamonic like this.
  11. Muzeeka

Muzeeka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I became a anime character and im in a world that first a beautiful grassland thrn after walking and finding other characters. I arrived at a world full of stairs just like that painting where its intersecting and some are upside down. Its pretty bizarre. Never dreamt of it again. Only once

12. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...weirdest I remember was my whole family and every people I have ever known hanging on the branches of a familiar tree with their entrails hanging down looking like vines...my sister then woke me up because I was in the couch, she said I was smiling and laughing while saying unintelligible stuff all the way. Needless to say I kept my mouth shut when I was asked what the dream was all about...

13. werew182

werew182 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the dream i was running from something somehow i arrived at my grandparents house only to meet my dead grandpa and he hug me while crying..

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  14. Bluedog

Bluedog Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright there are two weird dreams I recently had(by recently I mean within 2016).

First, one is about sibling on a boat during the war between Russia and Japan. I don;t know why but that was the background that was embed into my brain when I woke up. I distinctly remember that they were hurdled together in the boiler room to sleep while the older sister in question worked hard shoveling coal to prevent the ships crew from leaving them behind on next harbor. That's where the film cut off. (I was looking into this as if I was god overlooking things from above)

Next one is better(?)(I swear to god I didn't make this up). I had this dream after I stayed up late to study for my Philosophy Exam. I had a pen and a red note book beside me when I fell asleep.
    (I had this in first person but I had no control over my action)

This dream takes place in a Old Western style Mansion. It wasn't a ruin but I recall that I couldn't really call it well kept or clean. surface was covered in vines with few leaves. In this dream a boy, who seemed to be lost, walked into the house and found a nine-tailed fox in a maid uniform(I shit you not) listening to a phonograph(a old vinyl player with horn like speaker) while sitting on a classy looking red chair. She was listening to some really beautiful music that brought tear to boy's eyes. Few things that really engraved this scene into my mind was the fact that the phonograph wasn't playing a vinyl but a beautiful red orb full of star like light. Another thing that stood out was the fact that the fox maid's tails had different colors.(I think it was rainbow like).

Suddenly, the fox maid stood up and walk up to the boy. She smiled with tears in her eyes, and while wiping away his tears with her index finger(it was her right hand I don't know why I remember it), she started speaking. I woke up and went to my philosophy exam only remembering that she had a voice that makes you feel like you are submerging in warm and pleasant bath. I didn't remember what she said, However, the weirdest part only starts after I finish my exam. I return to my room and find my notebook open to the first page of philosophy notes. I found this weird since I only went to sleep after reading the last page of the note, also there were some notes that I don't remember writing.

It reads -"She told me,"my master words were 'every life have a story of their own. We all sacrifice our lives to dance and sing to the beauty of life hoping that someone will listen and smile for us in the end.'
    He said that he will be happy as long as I listen to his song once before I(fox maid) rest(i think she implied death) and smile one more time. But before I rest for one last time, let me listen to your(boy) song(implying that the boy will be her last master )"- At this point, i remembered that each tail recorded her master's song that she served through out her life. (so nine master and color were different from each master). Then I don't remember anything after that.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  15. Reddles

Reddles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a dream recently where something caused the earth's orbit to be messed up, and it flew right past the sun. Everything was on fire and gravity was sideways, and I was in a big concrete building with some survivors who were all hanging on railings so we didn't get sucked out into the light.
    I think it was too warm in my bedroom that night...

16. Sircus

Sircus [Well-Known God]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I had both pleasant weird dreams and unpleasant weird dreams. I think it´s the same for everyone.

As for a fun "normal" dream I had as a kid that a lot of people have was that I could fly, it was a fun pleasant dream I remember even now with fondness. As for weird, the dreams tend to be more disjointed and harder to remember. I had a nightmare once where I was drowning and woke up in an awkward position where I had managed to cover both my nose and mouth with my pillow (I slept on my stomach if you find that interesting).

17. jojo_48

jojo_48 『Blood Type: S』『HGWT』

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, they asked for weird dreams, but somehow there are a lot of horror dreams....
    .....I'm a bit scared to go to sleep tonight because I always dream.......

18. Hmaster

Hmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This summer I had an astral projection dream where I could see myself sleeping from above, when suddenly four thieves came into my room to steal stuff. One of the thieves lay down in my bed beside me. Then I started eating through his back while he lay still, and the other thieves kept taking stuff. When my head had eaten through his stomach I woke up.

19. Pandamonic

Pandamonic [The Great Swimming Panda]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im fishing but the fish are in the air and astral plus they swim underground and pass through me too. But the cool part is the fishing rods bait is in the estuary.

20. Pandamonic

Pandamonic [The Great Swimming Panda]

Reading List:
    Link
    I kept on dropping in a bridge but the bridge always collapse after I hold into it but another bridge will appear under me. It goes on for hours then finally the last bridge collapsed. Whole in the air I stab my own heart using the knife that came out of knowhere.