Spoiler The Reason We Broke up / 우리가 헤어지는 이유

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, May 12, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-reason-we-broke-up/

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/우리가_헤어지는_이유?id=F-hiDwAAQBAJ&hl=en_IE&gl=US

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=51390763

Description:
    Actor Tae-wan and model Ha-Yeon were long-time lovers. That love, which started at 18, is about to end, at twenty-nine.

“…Let’s break up now, Taewan. Let’s Stop.”

“Why are we breaking up? Our love is over, Are you going to say something like that?”

“no. Our Love, has not ended.”

It was a love that had never stopped. From the moment he walked against the backdrop of a splendid spring.

“I still love you.”

“Then, why the hell?”

Tae-wan shouted as if he couldn’t understand.

“Tomorrow, I won’t be confident enough to love you.”

“… … .”

“… That’s why.”

I said it’s wasn’t the end but truly it was our end. The more we are together, the more it hurt…

—————
    *MTL
    ML: Kang Tae-wan, 29 years old. actor. He worked as a model from high school through his parents who committed suicide with only debts, and a sickly old mother who lived with him and through adolescence. I put Hayeon in my heart, who was a partner of the same class in high school. He is an orphan, has no income, and has nothing to suggest. After entering college, he dropped out of school to earn money and entered the career of a full-fledged actor, becoming a top star in Korea in name and reality. Now, I thought it was time to stretch out my shoulders to Ha-yeon and be confident, but she suddenly says goodbye.

FL: Na Ha-yeon, 29 years old. Model. The birth mother died and the stepmother came in and gave birth to a younger brother whose age was different. Lonely, who was a family but not a family, she started modeling occasionally from high school at the request of her aunt, avoiding the eyes of her father, who is the hospital director. When I was in high school, I always paired with Tae-Wan because of his height, and then I had a feeling of sympathy with Tae-Wan and I love him. While he becomes a top star for 10 years, she looks at him behind him, and waits, getting tired of it. They realize that it was only a time spent with duty or responsibility, not love, and they start breaking up.

It's been a while since it was released, and it's already a very famous book.

A book that has already been verified with high ratings from numerous readers.

By my standards, Hye-eun Seo feels like a prolific writer, so he is not a writer who buys and reads as if he waited for a book when he published it. I just don't read it well.

Everyone bought this book and didn't read it because it was popular.

Bullseye is not a writer, but because there is definitely a book that I like, I think that it will be such a book this time, and I leave it alone.

As long as the bookwriter's publication is published, one of the 7~8 works will always come out.

Prestigious field.

I know why everyone liked it. I liked the sentence, so I read a lot while drawing a highlighter pen.

As you read, is it a book you've read before?

It wasn't long after I bought it, read it out of curiosity, read only the part where Yeo-ju in the beginning decided to break up, and was annoyed by the appearance of the male-ju, so I felt like she quit because she seemed to hang on.

I guess I just covered it because it wasn't the cool taste of Yeoju, who seemed to hang on to the male and smack.

I didn't know when I started talking about Yeoju in the beginning, but it seems like this is the classic of this male lover.

It looks bright and colorful on the outside, but it seems that there is still a poor and cold man living inside. Now it was time to get out of such qualifications, but always standing in front of Yeo-ju, I was very sad to see that he gave her a chance to get better.

Probably, it would be weird if I couldn't feel sad and sad about this guy.

They started dating at first sight, but because of the uniqueness of the male ju, the two have always been in a relationship that is not revealed in the shade. Sincere relationship is one of the conditions for a love relationship, but that's not all, but she believed that she would always wait and thought that she was the same heart, and she is getting tired of a relationship where only responsibility remains. At the same time, the end of the love she feels. I couldn't feel it because I was standing stepping on the period, and even if I took a step, I was already parting from that moment. To express the feeling of a person's heart toward a breakup in this way, this expression that makes it easier to understand the moment when the breakup begins, greatly touched my heart.

In fact, in a way, Yeoju looked pretty passive and weak. Love is together, but she seemed to only endure and give love. I also thought that such a one-sided relationship would gradually wear out and create a helpless situation.

I thought I broke up the moment I was sentenced to breakup, but..... From then on, the breakup only started.

I also liked this expression. The breakup doesn't happen in just one moment, but for one side, the sentence that comes out of the mouth after the mind is gradually cleared up, and for the other side, it may be a start to clear up the mind from then on.

The love heart was the same, but the way of love was different. The way of love that I thought was for each other made each other sick.
    I love you... why did we do this?
    We've been doing it for so long, but we're still in love.

Who is good at love and who can calmly and successfully cope with any situation? It's just that everyone learns with such awkward gestures and mistakes all the time and gets harder.

Even though I know it, sometimes there are expressions everywhere in the book that make me nod and empathize after hearing this.

I liked this book because there were thoughts that were recognizable and renewed as if reading an essay on love through a romance novel each time.

My standards, so far, Seo Hye-eun’s best smallest night was sleepless night.

I think this book will change my favorite book.

It's been a long time since I sympathized, underlined, and read.

The book that served as the food for my heart.

Thank you for reading, and thank you to the author for writing.

The author's aphorism about love in this book touched my heart quite a lot.

Ha Yeon
    I've been dating Tae-wan since high school, and I've been dating for 11 years.

It was Tae-wan, who served as a resting place for Ha-yeon, who was lonely, and I have never thought about the future without him.

However, the moment I felt that the love I had been with became the love I had been alone, I was no longer confident to love him in the future.

So I put a period in my long relationship

Taewan
    In the entertainment industry that started as a model, I have become a top actor that everyone knows now.

I didn't want to make Nayeon, who I met in poor school days, suffer the same ups and downs as her, so I just looked ahead and ran.

I wanted to achieve everything and put it in Nayeon's hand, and now, when I think that I'm almost done, Nayeon talks about breaking up.

It seems like I've seen Seo Hye-eun's work after a long time.

I wasn't really trying to avoid it, but reading it seems like I was putting it off a bit

I was looking at a feature film, so I wanted to see a light work in the middle.

I was immersed in a relatively small amount

They've been each other's first love since high school

Eleven years have changed a lot and even what I wished never to change.

Lovers who wished that only their feelings for each other remained unchanged change their temperature in front of the years.

The familiarity and comfort of a long relationship can be good for someone,

It was a keyword that might not be good for me, who likes the tension between men and women.

However, the author has prepared one more device here.

He mixed up the keyword of academy.

It was fun to watch their first love, who was still fresh and inexperienced, and there was a moderate tension with the charm of a man who was as sexy as an adult.

It feels like the school material part has properly captured the flow that can become loose.

Even so, their appearance after becoming an adult wasn't bad, but there is a clear, compressed and slightly light feeling that comes from the short amount.

That point was well covered by the part of my school days.

The feeling of being a bit passive and frustrating was the deduction factor, but I thought that I put the beginning and end of this love only on the shoulders of the man.

In a short amount

The delicate sentences of the author and

Fresh but tense feeling from the school's water

And with a moderately attractive combination of male ju

It will be a very interesting work.

—————

It seems like angst based on the summary, wonder what their misunderstanding is and what’s wrong in their relationship:hmm:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Tasnim oishi

Tasnim oishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please more spoiler!!!! Please!!

4. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please! The tone of this story makes me...:blobsneeze::blob_plusone:

5. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :aww::aww::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    I Like that’s healing feeling in the first chapters :blobangel::blobangel:
    Spoilers please

7. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. yumiko07

yumiko07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. DragonEgg

DragonEgg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ++++1

++++1

10. Meow_su

Meow_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please...

11. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww read the recent chap ,omg they are soo cute.like it’s soo pure .I wonder where it all went wrong. Excuse me but where can I buy a man like the male lead:cookie:(poor single me :blobsob:)
    He confessed her before graduation because other guys shouldn’t have chance with her as she’s sooo cute:aww::notlikeblob:
    Hope they make a kdrama or webtoon from this :blobReach:

Actually it’s so sad imagine if this is a real story of a actor. People making scandals that they don’t even know affects private life of celebrities so much :blobpensive:

12. cheelchan

cheelchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL of above review
    Hayeon has always waited and waited for her old lover, Taewan.I'm getting tired and I tell him goodbye after a long consideration. A month later, they meet on the set of a photo shoot, and he asks her to start over... ..a popular one-man model in class.Tae-wan and I were modeling secretly.He's the one who got me. The two of you are friends in partnership.And naturally become a lover. Ten years later, Taewan became a popular actor.And model Hayeon... They're still dating, but... What happened in the past.Because of the...They're in a secret relationship. Hayeon, who only saw his back...I'm getting tired. Eventually, I told him goodbye...The two of them are breaking up. After that day, Taewan's world stopped, and he belatedly realized his fault. He couldn't even shoot the drama that Nam Joo was good at. At the awards ceremony, I thought it went well.I'm getting sad and sad, and Nam Joo had her own situation.Yeoju is also...I've never changed my love for both of you.You're gonna get me wrong.There's a scandal. It's... it's... it's... it's a shell. I feel like I should've gone through this once. Anyway, even if we broke up, the two people who still like and love each other, eventually, uh, that'sorry.I was looking at her in favor of the female lead, and now she's heading to the male lead.It's a lot worse.I wish I could have done it, and I'd like to see more of the past.(CHUCKLES) (CHUCKLES FIRST ONE)Nam Joo's point of view came out and I got to know how Nam Joo feels.First meeting in high school?Anyway, let's just pretend you never broke up.

https://translate.google.com/transl...st-in-love.tistory.com/31&prev=search&pto=aue
    so i guess it’s a short novel .does it end with them dating again?:cookie:

I guess you can read it here :hmm:

14. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters are there?
    And I hope they don't get back together UNLESS the ml really understands why it wasn't working between the two of them and works on it, and the fl regains her confidence

15. Ehmzhie

Ehmzhie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the book in Google Play books. I just want to share some snippets after they broke up. The dialogue here made my heart hurt a little bit, it made me realize that some things really do change in time.

Tae-wan did not let Ha-yeon go. When Ha-yeon tried to to move away, he hurriedly approached her. After taking a few shots, Tae-wan grabbed Ha-yeon and turned her around, face-to-face. As he got closer, his thin face caught her eyes. Tae-wan stretched out his arms and placed them on Ha-yeon's shoulder. The he put his forehead on her forehead. In a bold pose, the female staffs covered their lips with their hands. Ha-yeon looked at Tae-wan, his black eyes contained many words. But Ha-yeon would have found out the meaning sooner if it had been like before. Even looking at each other now, she couldn't read anything. It was only then that Ha-yeon realized that they had forgotten the language that they only spoke

its0k, evilboop, iwillsay and 25 others like this.
  16. lara5642

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share more spoilers plz?I really love this novel.

17. Ehmzhie

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you guys want me to post? I could post some snippets.

18. lara5642

Reading List:
    Link
    Like how the reconcilied?Also did ml realise his mistakes and grovel a lot?Thanks

19. Ehmzhie

Reading List:
    Link
    At first he did not realize what happened and what changed. They talked after their modeling job. He did not realized it after listing a lot of things and Ha-yeon cried, Tae-wan was very flustered because she cried. She said it was very tiring, even when she was with him(physically). She does not want to see their love running out..

He realized his mistake when he received the grand prize trophy on a New Year's awarding ceremony. He thought it was his and Ha-yeon's dream. Then he realized that his dream is Ha-yeon's happiness. He knew that she lost Ha-yeon because of the very thing that he was holding.

He turned his attention to the trophy again. It was when I saw the heavy trophy that I was holding in my hands that I realized it. Why we broke up. Foolishly, he exchanged this trophy for Na Ha-yeon. I thought I had to succeed in order to love confidently. Then, very often, it was difficult to love. Love became a responsibility, encounters became a duty. The more he did, the more he hurt himself. You can't be tired when you succeed, you will be happier than anyone else. You won't be as tired as you are now and you'll be able to love more beautifully than anyone else. The harder it got, the more I looked forward. Hearing the suffocating scream that a love exploited hurts while running away (sorry I just put the MTL here that's why the sentence is a mess), crushed by responsibility and greed. I turned away from you, who was in pain, so I lost you because of these insignificant things. As soon as I realized that, my vision went blurry.
    He cried so hard that he did not even say anything after getting the trophy. They reconciled that very day, he went to her new place, a friend of Ha-yeon told him the address because of his constant pestering. They talked it out. Ha-yeon realized that he became like that because he wanted for her to have happiness, he wanted what's best for her because Ha-yeon's father approached him when he was still not very known. He wanted Ha-yeon to marry someone who could give her reassurance and wealth as he did not want his daughter to suffer to poverty. That's why he worked so hard but then he lost the meaning of working so hard.

Bastian, its0k, Mi shiru and 25 others like this.
  20. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Idk why I'm unsatisfied though :/ maybe cuz I've been on an angst novel binge lately and hoping this one would focus more on self-love, growth, and recovery from a break-up but oh well... back together after a month, guess that previous mtld review was right. Pretend they never broke-up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯