Spoiler Say Ah, The Golden Spoon Is Entering / Ah Go Ahead, Here Comes The Golden Spoon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 14, 2021.

?

Do you guys think it would've been better if we had 2nd ML or Triangle? As that means more jelly cns

Poll closed Jul 15, 2021.
  1. Yes!

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
  2. Nah~

51 vote(s)
    68.9%
  1. Pyrokinesis

Pyrokinesis New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suggest you to read Bring the love manhwa. ML there is an acid attack survivor. So half of his face is disfigured but he still looks good tho. His personality is gold. And also in this manhwa FL is head of the house.

Packu, ReineLamia, beazacha and 16 others like this.
  2. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she a reincarnator too or was she always like that, just like Noella? Cause if it's the second, I think the author of the OG story has issues

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to be sure, but is the MCs problem mentioned on the synopsis the fact ML is CP? Or is it the hilarious possibility of him being an energizer bunny/a gentleman on the streets, a beast on the sheets?

cjburaira likes this.
  4. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who are the mothers of the Sergio children?

5. Deleted member 363076

Deleted member 363076 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    But didn't she said in the beginning her father brought her brother when she was 10 from idk, somewhere??
    Wasn't Noelle an illegitimate daughter??

6. perez

perez Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can people spoil more sweet moments of Adele and Killian? :aww:

7. Deleted member 363076

Deleted member 363076 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, Kayden's got blood red eyes as opposed to the Count Sergio and Adelaide(MC) who have pink eyes (darker shade).

8. emm1410

emm1410 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than the kakaopage, any link where I can read the raw novel or translated novel? Thanks in advance

9. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But there was no mention about noelle being adopted and in one chapter of the manhwa the mc says that her family doesn’t discriminate between legimate and illegimate child when it comes to succession and that probably implies that noelle is illegitimate child :blobconfused:
    https://1stkissmanga.com/manga/say-ah-the-golden-spoon-is-entering/chapter-2/ In this it is mentioned that Kayden is her half brother and https://1stkissmanga.com/manga/say-ah-the-golden-spoon-is-entering/chapter-4/ in this it says MC is noella’s half sister so that definitely means that her father slept around making children :blobexpressionless:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  10. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Two-faced Princess, although the FL is royalty herself. But since she's aiming to become emperor herself, I doubt she's gonna marry another royalty.

11. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read Noella was the step sister not adopted sister. She was an illegitimate. Chole on the other hand was the adopted daughter of the Duke. She was the villainess of the story not Noella.

12. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's mother died probably during childbirth. It was mentioned in the novel that MC wasn't even able to recognize/see her mothers face despite being reincarnated. Noella and Kayden are both MC's illegitimate siblings. Chloe the O!MC on the other hand, is the one adopted by a Duke.

13. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC's father didn't waste time, producing 2 out-of-wedlock kids right after his "wife" died.

When does "Chloe" get introduced? Is she enemy of Noella or MC?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    NoirB, Lucy scarlet, beazacha and 8 others like this.
  14. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noella and Kayden are atleast 2 years younger than our MC. And Chloe gets introduced around 60+ Chapter along with the proxy Crown Prince O!ML. She's most likely trying to remove hindrances for the O!ML ascension to the throne.

Laerta, cjburaira, beazacha and 8 others like this.
  15. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugggghhhhh,,,,, i really hate bitchess who act innocent then planing some plan behind. Using their innocent face to trick people ughhh

16. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why I got fed up with Japanese shoujo manga.

17. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a question..is the emperor a good person?? or a bad person?? and i just want to know the ending of both of the trash (noella & chloe) in this novel. and how about jerox/xerox,,, sorry, i don't know hot to spell his name

18. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers o kayden pls!!

19. moncha

moncha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler 171 chapter

Adele took her cup and slowly sipped the tea. Southern sunshine and wind.

He had really calmed down and now it was worth facing Killian head-on.

To be more honest... … … … I've always wished for more of this man.

“Thanks to the Crown Prince, you drank good tea. Then we talked enough to share... … … I want you to see what I brought.”

"sire."

“Didn’t you prepare something precious? I don't know when I'll be able to, so before that, I have to break the curse of Killian and get more complete recognition!"

After emptying the car, the emperor finally showed his greed and pointed to the box next to Adele. He was a family anyway, so he had nothing to hide anymore.

“It must have been a lot of work to save.”

"I do not know. Compared to the person who brought the fragment of the sun, it is not enough.

Adele, wishing it was her turn, took the box directly to the front. Not only the Emperor but also Killian was one step closer, but her smiling eyes stayed only in her small box.

“… … … … … I had no idea it was going to be like this.”

“Huh… … .”

As the box slowly opened, a red glow was finally revealed. No matter how you look at it, the bright and vivid color is not different just because it is an imperial palace.

Losing her face and pushing her head up

The old emperor's face slowly turned from exultation to astonishment.

"Hey, this!"

“It’s something that should have been given to the manager right away.”

“…. … Adele.”

Even Killian's face, which had no choice but to look inside, could not be expressed in a single word.

However, the reaction from the emperor was definitely different. She wiped her face away as if she couldn't control the feeling of ending her as if she was clenching her hard cheeks.

" This is the ring we have been preparing since our marriage was decided . He seems to like my eyes , so I searched for diamonds of the same color and found them . "

“… … … … Hey, what else is this all about! How could it be a ring, not a dragon's heart!”

The emperor, who took a short breath in shock, burst into anger.

The red diamonds in the ring definitely looked good on her daughter-in-law's eyes, but it wasn't what she wanted.

I never wished more for my son, who seemed to have been impressed with just one ring on a topic he was not even interested in as much as an eyebrow on the throne.

“Did you dare to play tricks on the emperor now? Go Hara, Crown Princess!"

“Stop it, Your Majesty!”

Aaron held his breath when Cillian, who had no reason to stand any longer, opened his eyes to the Emperor.

What does all this mean?

The fact that my brother-in-law brought the dragon's heart that day had been confirmed several times with my own eyes.

“The Crown Prince! What did the dragon's heart do? It must have been a lie!”

“Is it possible? How dare you do such a thing to your Majesty the Emperor and hope that he will survive.”

“Then where is it… ....”

“Have you already eaten?”

"..."

Adele's gaze slowly descended to the Emperor's chest. Although not one or two people were astonished by the rude behavior, the shock of the emperor, who was the party, was indescribable.

“Hey, you’re crazy! When did I… … You mean you don't remember a single thing I ate now, the emperor!"

“You seem to like the car I just gave you, and I’m embarrassed.”

“… … … what?"

The emperor grabbed the tablecloth roughly.

I can't stand it!

He murmured, confused, like a crumpled cloth in his hand.

“It’s absurd. No matter how much I've never seen it, how can I not tell the difference between a car and a heart!"

“Well, you don’t know because you’ve never seen it. A dragon's heart looks like a marble filled with red blood. I popped it out and put it in the car, and the color was pretty.”

"..."

Adele looked at the reddish marks on his teacup. Contrary to his calm tone, he did not look very pleasant.

“I have promised to give each one what they need most.”

“Well, then, how can you give it to me!”

“Originally, I wanted to give it to the prince here. If the infertility body is cured, there will be no shortage of succession to the throne.”

"..."

Adele smiled at Aaron, whose neck was red at my story.

“But your Majesty seems to have a different opinion. Even if the body is healed, what is the meaning if you do not regard your children as perfect?”

"It's crazy!"

“Even if you are so angry, you will never fall again. Are you already feeling it?"

"..."

Seeing the emperor grabbing his chest like a habit, Adele stared at him indifferently as if wondering why.

The emperor, who was about to shout at first, could not resist the warm energy he felt in his chest, and his eyes began to change.

“Hey, this is… … … … .”

"Anyway, in the eyes of the Emperor, there will be no timber more than his Majesty. Therefore, it is best for a person who considers himself perfect to continue the throne. will see the perfect prince from the start.”

"...what!"

The loud roaring voice was also packed with power.

Unbelievable body changes, the emperor frowned and opened his face, and his expression changed in various ways.

"Alas."

… … Yes. That's normal.

Adele's kind encouragement continued as a person who had already experienced the change.

He had no intention of accepting the obstinate old man as his father-in-law, but in any case there was no need for them to stand up against each other because they had the heart of a dragon, alone in the world.

“When that time comes, please, once, sincerely, ask me, Your Majesty. What you really want, what you want to be.”

"The Crown Prince!"

“Now that name is too much. no… … … It must have been impossible to do that.”

"What did that mean!"

“…… I mean... … … … … .”

Adele turned around and faced Killian.

Just looking at your face makes your heart flutter.

A heart like this had never been felt even with the heart of a dragon.

“As an imperial nobleman who enjoys the grace of His Majesty, I naturally want this country to prosper. So I also wanted to meet an emperor who was superior to anyone else.”

“… … … … Adele.”

“But Your Majesty's first son is not a lumber for that. How can you sit in a seat where you can count all peoples when you can't even count the heart of a single wife? Now, not only as her wife, but as a people of the Empire, I have no choice but to oppose.”

"..."

“So, for you, I think the position of my husband would suit you best.”

Adele bit his lip and put up with the burning eyes. Even so, his vision was already blurry to look into Killian's expression.

"Sigh."

When he heard Killian's low groan, Adele remembered the rest of the words. As always, he had to remember his overarching purpose for coming here.

“Your Majesty, you promised me a little while ago that you would give me what I wanted.”

"The Crown Prince."

The emperor, who was still breathing heavily as if he could not calm down, shook his head. If he couldn't remember, he would remain as a naive emperor, but he couldn't let his naughty daughter-in-law do everything she wanted.

“It should be a common-sense line.”

"of course. So, as the one who offered the heart of the dragon, I dare to ask the mighty Emperor... … … … .”

"..."

“Just once, listen to your son to the end. What he wants and what he thinks… … … … Please listen to the end."

"..."

Where else could there be a more common sense among the rich? Also, as Adele bent his knees to make his final bow, the emperor touched his forehead with a punched face.

Either way, her heart and gaze were directed only to one man.

“I can’t say that it is held up like it was in the Imperial Palace. She'll only be able to command her for the rest of her life, and she might not be able to."

“… … … … Adele.”

Don't say things you can't keep That was the philosophy of the House of Sergius.

“If only you died with me… … Every day, you will be able to choose the tea of your choice, there will be a gorgeous teacup to hold your tea, and there will be a marble table to support it.”

"now stop."

“There will be large fields and gardens for tables, there will be mountains to take a walk in, and sometimes there will be villas and mansions to stay. Then if you look inside... … … … I'm always angry and regret the way I want to go, but there will be me who love you more than anyone. so… … … .”

"..."

“Would you like to go with me?”

At Adele's desperate yet earnest voice, Killian tightly closed her eyes and opened them all as if it were difficult. Nevertheless, the trembling eyes could be said to be the beginning of the answer.

This time, even the dignified emperor had to keep his promise.

“Is the person you are there beautiful by any chance?”

"What… … … I don’t know, but they say yes.”

“They say they don’t know what to do.”

“Please. How understanding you are.”

Adele shrugged his shoulders and added a quick note, wondering if that was not enough.

“She doesn't even care if her husband is cursed with immortality. How far in the world does she go. Shouldn't she just go to the Imperial Palace?"

"..."

Cillian's hands frowned as if he was holding back his laughter, and headed towards Adele's face.

The moment he touched her warm cheeks, his desperate heart overflowed.

“Actually, I don’t really enjoy tea, but… … … … I like the last one so much that I can’t resist.”

"...Cillian."

“My life has been you from the beginning to the present. If you allow me, I want to do that forever.”

“What if I don’t allow it?”

Even at this moment, Adele's eyes were full of mischievous smiles. In fact, if I don't do this, I feel like crying.

Whether you know that heart or not, this

Chapter 175 spoiler

Ladies and gentlemen, as you all know, Agnes, who is here, is the symbol of the world and the one who leads those who are stained by it.”

“Oh my God!”

At Rebecca's prayer, Adele raised his arms and shouted loudly. He had put down everything anyway, and if he didn't do it, it didn't seem like he'd be sent down from the podium.

“How amazed and frightened he must have been when such a One came to visit the sacred San Fidelio.”

“Save me!”

"..."

But to what extent?

Adele pouted as Rebecca stared at her with a grin.

Why are you doing what you're told?

He made a face of openly resentment, but if that seemed to work, he would not have put a pregnant woman in this position in the first place.

Heh heh, Rebecca, who coughed in vain over her clenched fists, continued her prayer.

“How could such a person set foot in the land of a holy god! Naturally, San Fidelio will be tainted with the world and the root of evil, and everyone will be put to the test, so even I opened my eyes to protect them... … … … .”

“I believe!”

“… … … … The truth is, I was put on my biggest test.”

"..."

“For me, a narrow-minded and foolish person who only believes in what people see, the god Enes put me to the test and at the same time gave me a chance.”

Rebecca did not speak loudly, but turned halfway to Adele, who had stiffened. As if he was sighing, it seemed to frown a little on one of his eyes, and then his lips trembled violently.

It seemed like someone was holding back their laughter.

“Of course, once Satan is always Satan. So, Agnes-sama is no different, but... … … At least he was the most responsible, tenacious and fulfilling vocation at any moment of Satan I have ever seen.”

“… … … … Goddess.”

You didn't have a story like this.

It would have been better to speak in tongues during her testimony, and it was unbearable for Rebecca to see herself like this.

Still, she was filled with an indescribable cry.

“So, hear for yourself what the one who gave me such enlightenment really learned from the Great Hall of Fame.”

"..."

What are you doing! You Satan!

Rebecca says her turn is over and urges her to start over and over again.

However, from her hand, which was forcing Adele's waist, the energy of the greatest blessing that she could give out as her bridesmaids overflowed in white.

Adele, who had stopped breathing at the warmth of her waist and stomach, finally stood on the podium alone.

"...Whew."

This is Agnes, the representative of Satan.

Adele put her hands together and slowly drew her name.

you need to calm down

Impression is emotion, mission is mission.

She lived without recalling the memories of her past life for a while, but by this time, the blood of the Korean business legend, the King of Testimony, was boiling.

"Everyone."

In any religion or any sect, the beginning always begins by reflecting on how poor one is.

“Unfortunately, I have been engulfed in a huge bath of water and have lived with my eyes and ears blind. All I had was money, I believed it was everything in the world!"

"..."

I wanted to do something like this.

Repenting by pretending not to have everything.

Adele closed her eyes with a desperate expression toward the sky and placed her hand on his chest.

Even so, the only thing she cared about was Killian, who was looking at her with a frown.

"...wife."

What the hell are you doing there?

Looking at his confused expression, it seemed that he had not heard the news yet. Next to him was Noela, a smirk, who had just whispered something to Cayden.

“… … … … When I said that I was going to San Fidelio for the first time, it was only natural that there was strong opposition from my family.”

“My sister!”

"..."

All of a sudden, Kaden woke up screaming.

Adele asked her to sit back, and she winked.

She asks please let's do it later.

No matter how much warning he had, now Kayden was burning with every skin he could see in his eyes.

“Sister, so I am so… … I mean, you told me not to do that... … … .”

"Heh heh, please understand. He's such a good follower of my eldest sister."

"..."

this crazy guy!

The Count, who did not know the circumstances, with a forced smile, fumbled through the restraints he had prepared for him.

tuk.

Kayden grabbed his father's wrist and lowered his head to his ear with a face that he hated more than dying.

"Ah······."

Excited Rebecca rolled her foot as she was just looking there. Adele, startled, clasped his hands again earnestly.

“But I knew. We already live under the grace of Enes, and there is no distinction between those who fit in and those who don’t.”

"..."

"The god Enes did not discriminate against anyone who followed him. God himself opens the eyes of any seemingly impossible."

"Great God!"

When the Count jumped up and started looking for God out of the blue, Adele wiped away another silver sweat.

I see you heard

The Count, who entered the mode of joy and atonement for the first time in his life, bowed his head while drawing the last name.

"..."

As a result, the citizens witnessed the miracle of Count Sergius, the king of the world, a representative of the religious faith and the bat believer, being wrapped in the grace of God and falling all over his body.

The way he looked at my daughter and grabbed her head would now go down as a testimony of legend.

Then, just before the guards were dispatched, the Count found his place and sat down again, so now the remaining people… … … … there was only one

The count, who was soaked in an overwhelming heart, gently wrapped the back of his son-in-law's hand, who was sitting like a statue.

"You're really great!"

“… … … … father?"

“Come on, come on… … Everyone. Pay attention.”

Fearing to see him with his eyes open any longer, Adele barely opened her mouth and raised her hands. It was best to draw his last name when he was happy.

“The sun god has opened the door to all of you. It doesn't matter who you are or how late or fast you are in seeking God's will and finding what you want."

"..."

“In order to convey that noble meaning, God Enes said this. You who are right in front of you, listen.”

His father's head slowly turned toward Killian in front of him. Now my heart rate has reached its limit.

“… … … … Even if it seems like it's over now, if he will reappear in his true form."

The earl's lips stopped murmuring like that, and Killian raised his head.

Impatient Adele didn't stare at him, but kissed his lips.

"enough."

“…you will be loved.”

"..."

The expression on Killian's face that came straight to me was truly a blessing from God.

The divine light, which can no longer even be found in the shadow of the curse, expressed his overwhelming heart as if trembling all over his body.

No matter how happy and surprised Kaden and his father were, they couldn't melt as desperately as Cillian did.

“Killian.”

"I'm here to give you the answer to what you said to me. I know it's rude, but it seems like it has to be now."

"..."

Standing in front of all these people, he did not hesitate at all. The strength on his imposing shoulders came to him, and he lifted his head toward those he was supposed to protect.

“You have kept me alive, you have always made my heart flutter, and now… … He gave me the greatest happiness.”

"Ah······."

Adele blushed at him telling him to stop, but his heart turned to him with regrets nonetheless.

In fact, it always has been.

From the moment he first met him until now, he couldn't take his eyes off him.

"Well······."

His face, which was clouded with tears, was smiling and crying. But again, it was Satan's responsibility.

Adele, aware of Rebecca on the verge of falling by her head, stared at my husband silently.

“So… you mean God did that?”

“The most perfect and beautiful God I have ever met in San Fidelio.”

Now, Killian came up to the podium without hesitation.

At the end of all the emotions that exist in the world, what is the face of a man who is finally filled with everything? … … … Only Adele, who was facing each other, could see.

“It was he who saved me.”

“Oh… you are a very grateful person.”

Adele held back her laughter and felt his breath on her forehead.

Now, no matter how the family revival ends, whether Rebecca ascends to heaven as a goddess or not, she must show the miracle of melting the ice statue from now on.

“Listen. So the merciful God answered the one who was saved this way.”

"..."

Adele, who had pulled his tie around the podium, whispered inaudiblely over the stage.

"What are you doing? Not kissing.”

-fin.

Laerta, lavidaloca, Assassel and 48 others like this.
  20. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the end?!?!?!

apple292008 and i_am_here like this.