Forgotten Title female mc, quick transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jem3710, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Repost cause never found out (‘:

i forgot the title but just remember this one arc, the mc did not transmigrate into the og fl but her cousin, the original female lead was the og mcs cousin and she wanted to stay over at the og mcs apartment complex where the ml and og mc lived, the ml i forgot but i remember he is somehow able to control people, in the original story i think he killed the mc and controlled her, but when she transimgrated i remember she got through to him because she always left sweets by his door, i think the ml might be some sort of zombie or just didnt really even need to eat a lot or something, i think the ml had like this huge reaction whenever he was near people and had to take medication for it or surpress it in some way. I also remember at some point the MC found soemthing out about him but he didnt know she already knew and he got scared, so he ended up controlling her body and mind but she was still conscious and felt bad for the ml and just wanted to talk to him, he ended up removing the control he had over her cause she was acting lifeless and he wanted her to act like she normally did even if she hated him after. i also remember ML really tried forcing himself to be okay with being around people so he could go places with the MC.

I am not entirely sure if it was this part of the story but I think that she knew she was going to die of some cancer and pretended to be going away on a trip and the the ML did find out at the end but then something happened and she got the chance to redo it and he had some sort of deja vu but i think everything turned out fine and had a happy ending since she had the redo thing?

2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    bumping the thread (‘:

4. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    (‘’’’:

5. Dd1897

Dd1897 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you’re still looking for it, it’s called I’m a paranoid villain harvester!! I totally remember loving this novel so I looked through my list of QT novels and found it :)