Afterlife and Death

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 176237, Jun 25, 2021.

?

If you die which would you rather pick?

Poll closed Jul 9, 2021.
  1. Heaven

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  2. Hell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'd rather die permanently

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Reincarnate/Transmigrate/Regression

16 vote(s)
    64.0%
  1. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I wonder to myself what would happen once I die. Tbh although I don't consider myself as an evil person I don't think I'm a good person either but then again it's probably me being biased because I kinda hate myself lol.

I don't think I would want to enter Heaven if it actually existed. I feel too Dirty to be there and it feels too fake for me.

As for Hell, I'm not even masochistic enough to want to go there. I doubt others would want to go there too.

Whenever I read novels and fanfics, especially serious protagonists who have pathetic lives that met Gods etc and given wishes which caused them to reincarnate/transmigrate/regress I ask to myself "Why aren't they gotten tired of life already?". If I were them I'd rather just rest and die permanently. I just recently reread The Lazy King again after 3 years have passed and I gotta say that we do have the same vibes. If I had the power to sleep every time, I definitely would.

Deleted member 318062 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 318062

Deleted member 318062 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigration is cool >_>

3. Deleted member 176237

Reading List:
    Link
    True, But I'm already satisfied with having one life. Transmigration with cheats feels boring to me and as a person who cheats a lot specifically towards games, I don't think I would appreciate that kind of easy life. Having no cheats is no different from having another sh*tty life in another world

Deleted member 318062 likes this.
  4. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid unable to wake up again :blobangel:

5. Deleted member 363076

Deleted member 363076 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Heaven for me~~
    Wanna binge on God's goodies.^^

Deleted member 176237 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 176237

Reading List:
    Link
    B-B-But isn't that the same as being dead?! :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

7. Yaoikun

Yaoikun The other Red Siblings | Cursed Black Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, just comatose.

8. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I rather die permanently. Disappear from existence. Cease all cognitive functions. Feel nothing. Think nothing. Become nothing.

9. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too many novels need to be read, must be reborn again and again :blobhero:

10. Deleted member 176237

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe if I transmigrated to the future, I could probably read all the novels I missed for my entire lifetime. Everything is just annoyingly ongoing these days after all. :blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:

11. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    If hell, heaven, or reincarnation can be chosen........ there would be a lot who suicide

1. I was born with face full of acne, so i jump into truck-kun and God must apologize to me and send me into the world of magic so i can magically remove my acne
    2. My life is a suffering story, just last night i step on a dog poop, lets suicide and God must prostrate before me and send me into heaven where I can find eternal happiness
    3. There is no kemonomimi in this world, lets protest into creation god and transmigrate me into kemonomimi world where I can build my harem

I never thought you can decide entering hell or heaven as you wish...... If you make new religion, i want to join :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

12. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofc the answer is to be reborn again!! Doesn't matter if it's still my life, but uhm, yeah~ Living forever!

13. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread has killer responses.

14. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    For me it would either be heaven or reincarnation, depending on the circumstances involved.

I don't need to keep past life memories to reincarnate, but I'd like to reincarnate on circumstances that would make me happier than my current life. If I could choose that, I'd probably reincarnate, for I'm sure I'll still have tons of things I wanna do after I die.

OTOH, if on heaven I became able to fix the things I hate about myself, I'd gladly go there. I don't wanna spend eternity hating myself, but I don't see why I'd turn away the opportunity if I could stop hating me.

As for hell... I don't believe in the concept of hell, it makes no sense. Everyone would be allowed to go to heaven after death.

15. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    Heaven. Transmigrations/Reincarnation would be worse than hell or worse than my current life if by some chance I'm not lucky enough to get a half decent life. Most transmigration and reincarnation stories are already pretty idealistic from the start lol. I'd love to get a regression but who are we joking, nothing much would honestly change unless you changed drastically better yet, I might just make things worse too so lol. Pardon my pessimistic thinking but www yea that's that.

16. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want a permanent ending... Because after that I'll not feel anything... And would just disappear...

17. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never been able to believe in an afterlife, so I like thinking that I'll die permanently. It makes me appreciate the life that I do have, even if it has many ups and downs :cookie: Even though reincarnation/transmigration is a fun concept in novels, I don't think I would be happy living more than one life tbh.

One life has already been so crazy, I'll opt out in anything more crazy :sweating_profusely:

18. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    Heaven sounds boring tbh - too many good people feels like a lot of pressure and I'm not sure I'm that good of person.
    Hell - yeah, not a masochist.
    Permanent death - I like this idea because it makes me want to make the most of this one lifetime I have ... by doing things I enjoy and generally being a salted fish.
    Reincarnation/transmigration/etc - where do I sign up? I want a lifetime as a panda ...