Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, I just want to say that I absolutely love this forum, all the spoilers, and the insights from everyone. I love this novel so much but don't have anyone to discuss it with (lol) so I created an account here to join this conversation with you all.

I have a question about Riftan's POV chapters. Are they all in the past? Or are there chapters where it shows Riftan's POV of present events like when Maxi left him for 3 years and when he was ignoring her after her return? I really want to know what he was thinking and feeling when he saw her again after the 3 years separation but was ignoring her.

Tiniecarrot likes this.
  2. Deleted member 361214

Deleted member 361214 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

I finally found it! After so many hours of scrolling and reading and I lost beyond the limit of my patience...It was a pain in the ass when I read it (I'm still grateful though because only one person dared to make a details about it :notlikeblob: and I'm so itchy that i wanna message somebody to share that so called snusnu stuff) gahh So i guess it must have been restricted to post here sexual content so it is limited despite of the adults here:blobunsure:

P.s. if you guys want to know--- its in page 55 in the forum since I bookmarked the tab that it won't be frustrating to search it up again. You're welcome.

My dear, it is said that all of Riftan's POV are in Book 1 all the 44 of his POV it is from his childhood till his dragon expedition for 3 years after becoming newlyweds. Though I begged to answer why the author would want the both of them to wait every 3 damn years but yeah as far as I knew they have been mentioning that they met after 2 in a half years because of a mission but Maxi was still a student and restricted to obey the laws of wizards.

I hope you're still active here... May I know the links of the fanart that you saw? I would love to see them too:blobok: thank you btw.

emptycan_princess likes this.
  3. ariah0026

ariah0026 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have parts of riftans pov i really wanted to read it

4. beewink

beewink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Riftan’s POV is all past events. From the time he was 12 up until the dragon expedition.
    In book 2 there are a few chapters from his POV but nothing during the time period Maxi was in Nornui

5. jujurlah

jujurlah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanart links (by inori-chii) - create an account to view (snu-snu :>) (page 3)

Spoiler links by @Ocefossa (page 3)

imagining maxi run away from her wild husband makes me laugh so hard, what chapter is this?

to me, book 2 may be probably the darkest of all since there's just too much mystery going on, riftan is too op that everyone is weary of him, even the king wants security that he won't betray them or go against, i read in page 55 that according to quahel, riftan was able to exactly predict the dragon's next move which led them to defeating it and it also the reason why quahel isnt fond of the riftan, he said he literally thinks like a monster which makes him dangerous.
    my gosh, maybe there's a reason why maxi's magic affinity is earth and water, works great for defense, she might become the greatest defense mechanism riftan will ever have fighting along side him if ever the other kingdoms decides to hunt riftan down.
    also, they said it could also be because of the taboo magic ruth used on riftan (like bringing him back to life, idk with endless healing)

thoughts anyone?

6. Charlesberlenka1

Charlesberlenka1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Than
    [QUOTE="beewink, post: 6513806, member: 353788
    ** Here is a direct link the UOT main page on RIDIBOOKS[/QUOTE]
    Thankk you ….also how long did it take for ridibooks to accept your adult verification? It’s been 2 days for me now and I have yet to hear anything from them…it’s driving me insane because I really want to purchase the book

7. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    to me, book 2 may be probably the darkest of all since there's just too much mystery going on, riftan is too op that everyone is weary of him, even the king wants security that he won't betray them or go against, i read in page 55 that according to quahel, riftan was able to exactly predict the dragon's next move which led them to defeating it and it also the reason why quahel isnt fond of the riftan, he said he literally thinks like a monster which makes him dangerous.
    my gosh, maybe there's a reason why maxi's magic affinity is earth and water, works great for defense, she might become the greatest defense mechanism riftan will ever have fighting along side him if ever the other kingdoms decides to hunt riftan down.
    also, they said it could also be because of the taboo magic ruth used on riftan (like bringing him back to life,
    to me, it took an hour or two, check ur spam, they said within 24 hrs

tunafish007 likes this.
  8. Charlesberlenka1

Reading List:
    Link
    check your email, they replied to me an hour later[/QUOTE]

the only email I recieved from them was them telling me they will tell me if i am approved after that…that’s it…I’ve been checking my email every second…I don’t see anything else

9. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    check your email, they replied to me an hour later[/QUOTE]
    to me, it took an hour or two, check
    the only email I recieved from them was them telling me they will tell me if i am approved after that…that’s it…I’ve been checking my email every second…I don’t see anything else[/QUOTE]

this is what the email said:
    안녕하세요, 리디입니다. 성인 인증이 완료되어 안내드립니다. 첨부 해주신 파일은 허가 처리 기능, 리디 북스 서점에서로 그 아웃 후 다시 고객님의 아이디로 로그인 성인 콘텐츠를 사용 가능합니다. 혹여 로그인하신 후에도 성인 인증을 요구하는 메시지가 삭제면 인터넷 페이지가 새로운 정보를 받아들이지 못해 현상 이니 다시 접속하는 브라우저의 환경 설정에서 쿠키와 캐시를 다시 이용하시기 바랍니다. 삭제 방법은 아래 페이지 참고 해주세요. 쿠키와 캐시 삭제하는 법 확인하기 (클릭)> (삭제가 어려우 실 경우에는 다른 브라우저를 통해 접속하여 이용 부탁드립니다.) 리디 북스 서점 바로 가기 (클릭)> 문의에 도움이 되었기에 바라며, 서비스 이용 중 궁금한 내용은 고객 센터로 문의주세요 :) 감사합니다. 리디 드림.

10. Charlesberlenka1

Reading List:
    Link
    to me, it took an hour or two, check

the only email I recieved from them was them telling me they will tell me if i am approved after that…that’s it…I’ve been checking my email every second…I don’t see anything else[/QUOTE]

안녕하세요, 리디입니다. 성인 인증이 완료되어 안내드립니다. 첨부 해주신 파일은 허가 처리 기능, 리디 북스 서점에서로 그 아웃 후 다시 고객님의 아이디로 로그인 성인 콘텐츠를 사용 가능합니다. 혹여 로그인하신 후에도 성인 인증을 요구하는 메시지가 삭제면 인터넷 페이지가 새로운 정보를 받아들이지 못해 현상 이니 다시 접속하는 브라우저의 환경 설정에서 쿠키와 캐시를 다시 이용하시기 바랍니다. 삭제 방법은 아래 페이지 참고 해주세요. 쿠키와 캐시 삭제하는 법 확인하기 (클릭)> (삭제가 어려우 실 경우에는 다른 브라우저를 통해 접속하여 이용 부탁드립니다.) 리디 북스 서점 바로 가기 (클릭)> 문의에 도움이 되었기에 바라며, 서비스 이용 중 궁금한 내용은 고객 센터로 문의주세요 :) 감사합니다. 리디 드림.[/QUOTE]
    That’s the email I got….so that means I am verified?

THANK YO
    안녕하세요, 리디입니다. 성인 인증이 완료되어 안내드립니다. 첨부 해주신 파일은 허가 처리 기능, 리디 북스 서점에서로 그 아웃 후 다시 고객님의 아이디로 로그인 성인 콘텐츠를 사용 가능합니다. 혹여 로그인하신 후에도 성인 인증을 요구하는 메시지가 삭제면 인터넷 페이지가 새로운 정보를 받아들이지 못해 현상 이니 다시 접속하는 브라우저의 환경 설정에서 쿠키와 캐시를 다시 이용하시기 바랍니다. 삭제 방법은 아래 페이지 참고 해주세요. 쿠키와 캐시 삭제하는 법 확인하기 (클릭)> (삭제가 어려우 실 경우에는 다른 브라우저를 통해 접속하여 이용 부탁드립니다.) 리디 북스 서점 바로 가기 (클릭)> 문의에 도움이 되었기에 바라며, 서비스 이용 중 궁금한 내용은 고객 센터로 문의주세요 :) 감사합니다. 리디 드림.[/QUOTE]
    That’s the email I got….so that means I am verified?[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU SOO MUCH OMGG IT WORKED OK….PURCHASING THE BOOK RIGHT NOW

Let
    That’s the email I got….so that means I am verified?

THANK YO

That’s the email I got….so that means I am verified?[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU SOO MUCH OMGG IT WORKED OK….PURCHASING THE BOOK RIGHT NOW[/QUOTE]
    Last question….I apologize for asking so many questions….but is there any ways I can download this or I have to read it on the website?

jujurlah likes this.
  11. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SOO MUCH OMGG IT WORKED OK….PURCHASING THE BOOK RIGHT NOW[/QUOTE]
    Last question….I apologize for asking so many questions….but is there any ways I can download this or I have to read it on the website?[/QUOTE]

I have the same question, but no one has ever replied to me. AHAHAHA.
    If we bought it, doesn't that give us the right to own the copy? Like when we buy a book.

12. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last question….I apologize for asking so many questions….but is there any ways I can download this or I have to read it on the website?[/QUOTE]

If we bought it, doesn't that give us the right to own the copy? Like when we buy a book.[/QUOTE]
    I have asked too. This is my thought. I can’t find a way to download. If it was even copy-able, people would re-publish on line. Even more than now. People might even alter the text. Once the book is finished and published physically - maybe.
    Do you know if you can download from Kindle books??

13. hiddencholic

hiddencholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If we bought it, doesn't that give us the right to own the copy? Like when we buy a book.[/QUOTE]

Ridibooks have an app where you can download it in the app but there's no google translate option there.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  14. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link

Ridibooks have an app where you can download it in the app but there's no google translate option there.[/QUOTE]
    oh right that app, never thought about it, if these are downloadable, i can use a translator and fix the translation myself.

thank you! btw, what chapter did quahel looked at maxi like a god, and do u which part and chapter is the rainshower scene with max and riftan?

15. hiddencholic

hiddencholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ridibooks have an app where you can download it in the app but there's no google translate option there.[/QUOTE]
    oh right that app, never thought about it, if these are downloadable, i can use a translator and fix the translation myself.

thank you! btw, what chapter did quahel looked at maxi like a god, and do u which part and chapter is the rainshower scene with max and riftan?[/QUOTE]

Kuahel looked at Maxi like she's a god at part 2 104 while rainshower starts at the end of part 1, 129 to 130 iirc. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
    tunafish007 and jujurlah like this.
  16. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link

yaay! thank u so much!!!:oops::oops:

17. carmelle

carmelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading book 1 and get frustrated waiting for the new chapters. Good thing I found this forum! Thank you HappyGnome for the spoilers! I get to to know how the stories will unfold.

bradpitt69 likes this.
  18. asianelle

asianelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

My favorite fan art! Praying to God for this to happen in the book! :love:

19. tunafish007

tunafish007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the chapter of Max getting her period, it’s so funny and cute. Riftan had me like “mouth and eyes wide opened:eek:” Of all the sexy talks during his mercenary days among his comrades, the topic of a girl’s monthly best friend never popped up?

20. NUSH16

NUSH16 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! So can anyone spoil as to why quahel was looking at Maxi like she was god??