Spoiler The Tragedy of a Villainess 합법적 악역의 사정

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Feb 4, 2021.

1. SweetHaru

SweetHaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so glad it's none of theirs. I don't know if Lina wants to become a noble because she feels inferior to Seria and wants something to lord over her. Why did she come back in the first place?! :facepalm:

Lesche and Seria fluff is my guilty pleasure!

Thank you for this week's summary!

2. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much! Such a relief that neither of the 3 of them is the other parent. Wouldn't surprise me if it's indeed a demon baby - born between a saint and a demon, I would imagine it to be powerful and resistant to attacks from either demonic or divine powers. Lina is the harbinger of the end of the world! And now Callis gets to really see how he should've prioritised his "beloved" fianceé over a spoiler brat. He'll be stuck with a b*tch who's so full of herself, she makes a perfect mother of a demon baby.

Also, I love the fluff between Seria and Lesche, especially how he's head over heels for her.

Bella94, Elren, BrytteM and 7 others like this.
  3. vionysus

vionysus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate the fact that they're not even considering that maybe the baby was conceived through normal means. I mean, the crazy greedy b**** was out in her own world for MONTHS. Anyway, I'm so relieved that at least none of them was the "father", all there is is to wait for karma to do its thing.

Thanks for the spoilers again! ^^

Bella94, BrytteM, Minaeli and 7 others like this.
  4. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the wonderful summary spoilers! ❤️❤️

I had a hunch that our MC gonna be pregnant..... So the ogFL gonna be burried again in MC's shadow (imagine how frustrated the ogFL would be):blobjoy::blobjoy:

And yea, the temple totally shameless....
    The temple can't do anything to solve about the problem with monster or demon..... Even the high cardinal (? Cmiiw) easily got killed by monster when following that dmn ogFL....

And yea, Abigail totally so sweet ❤️
    I really liked her character ❤️

Bella94, BrytteM, N. B and 3 others like this.
  5. ElendZuzu

ElendZuzu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers.
    I'm thankful it's not their baby

SweetHaru, engengeng19 and NohrNeir like this.
  6. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    They all have gone mad

Shey_04, talexus93, Rin Lee and 4 others like this.
  7. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story was really good but now everything is potato believe me 눈‸눈
    Thank u sweetie ❤️

8. Wen221

Wen221 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!
    Lina is so annoying omfg

BrytteM, Blue_C06 and NohrNeir like this.
  9. Blue_C06

Blue_C06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is something that I do not understand and it bothers me a lot. I understand that now Lina is "pregnant" and all that, but how can she enjoy and abuse her rights as a high figure of the Empire if she has not once fulfilled neither her duties as a saint nor her duties as a Stern ? However, Seria not only has not stopped serving as Stern, but she has also had to work as the Grand Duchess and now as a second Saint. She deserves to be called First Saint, for everything they look for her and that brat Lina only knows how to give problems.

10. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably just from having the title. She does do her work but she just doesn't do them well since she has no control of her powers. On the other hand, she does have a mass amount of divine power so she is getting respected for that. Seria wasn't called a saint because her divine powers were pretty weak. It's only amplified now because of the necklace. The saint title just comes with that mass amount of divine power. Seria isn't officially recognized as a saint either since they have to gauge her powers first and she haven't done that yet. Sterns have more connections with nobles than saints do. While saints remain in the temple for the most part and only seem to be needed just for purification, sterns have more connection in working with the nobles in subjugations since they travel with them to keep them safe. But Lina doesn't want to get respected as a saint since nobles treat her as a saint and not the same sort of respect as nobles have for each other. Even after she got labelled as a stern, her saint label is too imbedded in her that they still treated her as a saint, rather than a stern.

Probably it's like how one could respect the pope but you still expect the pope to have some humility, some frugality, maybe do philanthropist work. I think Lina is actually more materialist than that so she has things she wants and likes, such as how she wanted the dress designer that worked on Seria's dress. She also wanted like jewelries and to live in a manor, etc. Those are just things nobles can get without having expectations coming out of it.

I think Lina believes that her having the child of God would just put her above a regular saint to the point that nobles will also want to mingle with her.

yana5656, DOHere, TrinaAngel and 19 others like this.
  11. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, I have to say that the whole pregnancy sublot came out of nowhere. Like hopefully it comes out that Lina just got pregnant the normal way when she was away in another world, because suddenly becoming pregnant because of people who just existed around you is something I would never wish on anyone, not even a horrible fictional character.
    Like this is a horror movie premise a la Rosemary's baby, I can't even begin to imagine how scared I would be if I was transported in an unfamiliar world and suddenly became pregnant not because I slept with someone, but because people with magical powers were in my general vicinity.
    Idk, I feel like instead of an unwanted pregnancy we could just have had a "power up" that was triggered by one of the 17 nobles and in order to harness your full power you would need to intimately work with the other person or something, it really didn't have to be something as invasive as a pregnancy.
    Like Lina is a horrible person but she really doesn't deserve that.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
  12. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? She is merely using her title, she may have powers but she does not have any authority, poor her.

Blue_C06 likes this.
  13. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    This week author-nim took a break so only 3 chapters. Schedule will resume after the weekend.

Chapter 146-148

• Seria was going to leave and he asked her where she's going. She told him she was going to leave after she's done praying. He told her that he had heard she just came in and it would look bad if a stern was to pray for such a short time. Lesche wasn't pleased with the high priest requesting her, but Seria couldn't do much about it since sterns are considered members of the temple so she's obligated to help them, just as they are also obligated to listen to her requests.
    • There was a meeting with Seria and Lesche, Callis and Lina, the high priest and also other high ranking priests, and surprisingly the 3rd Stern showed up (Miyut Stern). It was rare for 3 sterns to show up at one place. Miyut gave her a belated wedding gift. They treat each other courteously but cold. It was normal for Miyut to treat others with arrogance. Lina looked awkward while Lesche ignored it and Callis was silent towards it.
    • Afterwards, Lina tried to struck a conversation with Miyut but Miyut was also cold to her and Lina couldn't get used to it. Miyut was a strict woman so she also lectured Lina about proposing marriage with Seria. She told Lina, she doesn't care about two women marrying, but Lina shouldn't be trying to break apart another family since Seria is already married to Lesche. It's against their religious teachings. She asked Lina if she even apologized to Seria, especially when she was also the cause of Callis and Seria breaking up. Of course, Miyut didn't say all this to side with Seria. She is just high strung and strict.
    • Miyut congratulated Lina on the pregnancy but then ponder if it was even from divine power since the chances are low. Lina took offense to that and dejected that it seemed like Miyut didn't want it to be from divine power. The high priest felt awkward and tried to ease Lina, telling her that Miyut didn't meant that way. He looked over at Miyut to try to get her to fix her words but she ignored him and sat back. High Priest Juvelude tried to change the subject after that.
    • Lina didn't want to leave with Callis. She said she wanted to leave with another noble but the only other noble there is Lesche. She told Lesche to take responsibility of her since he hurt her husband so Callis can't take care of her. Lesche started tapping lightly on Seria's hand. They had been holding hands the whole time. Seria noticed the tapping and recalled Linon had told her before that Lesche has a habit for tapping when he's running out of patience. The high priest panicked.
    • Seria rebuked her for trying to coerce her husband, but Lina doesn't see it that way and thinks he should take responsibility. Seria asked her how she dares to say that to her husband and Lina doesn't think 'dare' fits this context. She thinks that she is higher than Seria so she should have the same rights as Seria and more. She said they're both sterns and she's officially a saint. Seria rebuked her and told her that it doesn't seem Lina understand what she said. She told her that she's just a saint who doesn't even take responsibility of her actions in the past and yet she dares to talk about responsibility to Lesche. She also never took responsibility of the scandal with Callis and tarnished Haneton's honor. Also acted without thinking inviting Callis outside during a blizzard.
    • Seria told the high priest that her husband is still busy trying to move the divine tree. They also have duties as grand duke of Berg. He's not going to neglect his work for the temple. She told him that he's already busy protecting the glaciers so he has no time to listen to the saint. Lina jumped out of her seat and ran off. Juvelude followed after her.
    • Miyut made a passing comment that the saint is really great since she just became a stern recently and got treated like this. The priests tried to have Seria leave. They were embarrassed with the whole situation, but Seria and Miyut didn't care. Seria finished her tea and walked over to Lesche who was waiting for her. He had been staring at the high priest's empty seat.
    • Juvelude signed some documents to have the divine power transfer to Seria to repay her back for the power she used for the relic. He was regretful that Seria and Lesche are leaving early and wished Lina was more mature, then they would've stayed longer. He handed the document to Lesche and invite them over again. Lesche asked if he brings his wife again, are they going to extract power from her again and treat her like some machine. He made a complaint that he's been obsessing with the saint and neglecting his wife all this time. Juvelude tried to make excuses to calm him down but Lesche won't hear of it. Juvelude said they had to pay more attention to the saint's pregnancy, but they never neglected Seria. Lesche questioned if the neglect was based on whether the saint have child or not and commented that it seemed like an unfaithful relationship. He told Juvelude that's fine then since Berg can have full ownership of Seria then and the temple can just keep pouring their focus on their saint.
    • Juvelude tried to catch Lesche's hem of his clothes to explain but couldn't. After Lesche left, Juvelude had another priest explained if the other stern was also upset when he chased after Lina afterwards. The priest told him the whole story and Juvelude's heart sank.
    • Seria left the temple first. Miyut left a few days after without saying a word.
    • Seria wondered if they should return back to the capital residence first and Lesche shook his head. He said Ben and Susan would start screaming after seeing her and Seria looked at him bewildered and asked why. He told her to eat more and cut a bread for her. Even after she said she was full, he kept telling her to eat more. After more than a week bored doing nothing at the green manor, she returned back to the capital residence. Susan and Ben greeted her but then immediately asked why she's so skinny. She did lost weight at the temple since she had to overuse her power and pay attention to Lina's problems but she was being fed fine. They looked over her menu and schedule at the temple. Everything seemed normal except she's been going to bed earlier so they blamed Lesche.
    • After a bath, Seria checked her letters. There was also a letter from Duke Howard requesting Abigail. She went to bed and took off her necklace. Pressing on the center red gem, her vision then blurred and she opened her eyes to the place again.
    • She had originally thought of beating Turban for taking the blue diamond but then knew there wasn't much time so she would rather start asking questions. Turban had drew a second gem after she got it the blue diamond, except this gem, she never seen it before. Turban told her it's the Mermaid's Spring, and then Seria realized she had heard of that gem before.
    • There's a custom in their empire where the bride would be given a form of blue flowers for their wedding. Seria was given a handkerchief embroidered with blue flowers on it. In the novel, Lina was given blue flowers by Lesche made by the gems, Mermaid's Spring. Therefore Seria never seen it before but she remembered the written description.
    • Seria told Turban to write down her real name for her when she gives the last jewel since after that she won't be able to visit that place as often since it'll be sealed. She also asked about Lina and that dark magic energy, but Turban started coughing blood and Seria told him to ignore that. She'll stop asking. Still she's upset Turban kept asking for these gems. They cost a lot too. She doesn't even know what Turban is. Turban told her that it had abandoned the stern. Seria then wondered are sterns power actually supposed to be very strong. She recalled her teachings that stern means "star" and they're blessed by the stars, evidence of god. In the temple the star that blesses the stern was called the guardian star. Turban was the guardian star.
    • Seria asked if it was like this before she turned back time. She wondered why it didn't ask Lina for help instead. It told Seria that Lina is just a clone. Turban kept pouring out more blood as it kept revealing more answers. The blood was up to her ankles. She was about to wipe its mouth with a ribbon but then she got scared of it crawling quickly and grabbing her ankle.
    • Her eyes flashed white and she heard a voice, Lesche's voice calling her. She was in his arms. He was wiping her face. Seria told him she saw something scary like a nightmare. She had told him about Turban before and had told him earlier she's going to visit it. Lesche doesn't like her visiting that place. He told her she's been asleep for a whole day. She didn't think it was that bad considering the other times had been longer but he didn't like it. She told him that she won't be able to see that place for a while anyway. He hopes it'll be a longer time. Lesche asked her if he could also visit that place with her and she doesn't think he can.
    • Seria wondered what kind of guardian Turban was. Seria still doesn't think Lesche loves her so she thinks Lesche is still using her as a stern slave under their contract. She also wondered who Lina is clone of. She hoped it's not herself. She recalled when Turban was about to give their names and her and Lina shared the first syllable 비(Bi). He never finished. She hoped it's not the same name.
    • Seria get right to work in trying to find the Mermaid's Spring. She had been visiting auctions. Linon found out what she was looking for and told her that it's in Mullah. Mullah is an island in the south close to the sea of mermaids. She can't send someone down so she would have to go herself. Linon told her that he can go for her and he'll use his vacations to do the task for her. Seria asked if he's going to see his family too and told her she'll prepare a present for him to bring them. Linon was surprised she remembered where he was born and was touched.
    • Suddenly Abigail who was there with them the whole time grabbed Linon's collar and shoved him out the door. She asked Seria away for a walk. Seria was surprised and wonder what happened. Abigail said he was trying to invade her territory. Seria was confused. After that she haven't seen Linon's face in a few days. (I think Abigail is jealous thinking Linon is trying to steal her spot of being Seria's most trusted aide. :blob_grin: But I ship them for some reason.)
    • A letter was sent from the temple. There was nothing in the letter about Lina, just a letter of greeting and asking how she was doing. Seria finds it suspicious. Seria was dressed for a banquet, a dress made by Begonia. Duke Howard would also be there along with some Berg vassals. It seemed to be a banquet hosted by Duke Howard for Lina's debut. Even after hearing Lina is a clone, Seria doesn't think of her any different since Lina is still a problem to her. Also Seria can tell for sure the child in her body was never not from divine power from god. They won't know the results until a month or two though.
    • Marlesana greeted her early on when Seria got there.
    • Everyone was curious about some huge box with wheels covered in white cloth. Linon's eyes were also strangely fixated on the box.

I thought Lina couldn't get more annoying but she proved me wrong once again. So childish... I can't.

14. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    Bloody NU didn't notify me of this update!!

Anyway, thanks so much again for the spoilers! Yeah, I'm not really surprised anymore at how low Lina can go. If anything, I look forward to how ridiculous she would be in every chapter. She never ceases to amaze how she can Matrix dodge common sense, sensibility, decency & integrity.

I wonder if Seria & Lina's origin (since she's supposedly a clone) are related. It would be too convenient for them to be the same person. Maybe Lina is an imitation of "The Moon"? (referring to Mies or w.e obsessing over the Moon and his connection to Lina). Then that would make Seria The Star (Stern)? lel

15. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

One of the big reasons people would flock to Lina is because she has titles and power, but hadn’t done anything. She is also easy to manipulate. She would be easily used by ambitious people, allowing them to increase their own power and influence. Any future achievement would be partially attributed to them.

on the other hand our Mc already has achievements, power and strong backing. She would be far less easy to manipulate.

kurohamukami, Bella94, Elren and 8 others like this.
  16. rubyjanist

rubyjanist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope lina gets bitch slapped at some point in this story cuz holy shit she’s fucking annoying

17. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTH Why she still not sure about his love he even confessed to her 눈‸눈
    Thank you so much ❤️

NohrNeir likes this.
  18. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry almost forgot to do the summary today. Here it goes. Chapter 149-153

Huge spoiler, Lina knows she's the protagonist. Also Cassius and Nisos might finally meet Lina soon.

• Lina arrived without Callis. Marlesana was questioning how Lina even get an invite when she's not a noble. Seria just smiled and told her she'll find out in a bit. Marlesana nodded thinking Duke Howard had sent the invite to Callis and Lina came with his invitation. Duke Howard was arranging the seat for the Queen Ekizel. Seria was also internally wondering how Lina came. She didn't think Howard would invite Lina since Howard knows about the scandal.
    • Howard introduced there will be a new noble person today. The white box finally got revealed. It was a merman. The other nobles questioned how he has him since slavery is not allowed. Howard tried to explain the merman is a friend and that he saved him. He also claimed that mermaid can drink pure water and had the merman drink the water in the tank he's in. The other nobles don't look well upon him. Seria was looking at the merman and wondering if he was being abused by Howard. Lesche came and asked if she liked merpeople and she said they're not her taste. She wondered when he arrived.
    • Lesche asked where's Linon since she came with Linon. Seria thought Linon was still near her but then when she looked to the side he wasn't. She wondered if he went to the restroom or was it because of the mermaid spring they talked about before. Lesche whispered to her that Linon doesn't like mermaids that are caught by humans because Linon is half mermaid. Seria couldn't say anything and Lesche wondered what happened. She smiled wearily at Lesche that she almost screamed from the secret revealed.
    • Later on, Linon was walking around Duke Howard's place. Mermaids can't drink pure water. Linon who is half mermaid can drink tea or other drinks because they smell different but can't drink pure water. Duke Howard who was most likely aware of this knew the nobles all wanted the merman to themselves. While nobles want mermaids because of their pretty scales, commoners don't care for mermaids and eat them like fish when they go in hunger. Linon wanted to help free the merman but can't go against Howard since Howard is a Duke.
    • Linon took off his cloak and opened the lid of the tank hoping to help free the merman. He then felt a hand and got scared that he got caught, but it was only Seria.
    • An hour later, news came out the merman was gone. All noble carriages were being inspected, even Prince Vyugazen's carriage. When it came to checking the Grandduke's carriage, they were giving Howard's butler a hard time, but then Lina said that she saw Seria went to the room where the merman was and spent a long time there. She repeated it once again and Seria questioned her suspicion asking if she's saying she's a thief. Howard asked Seria why she went into the room. She said she went to check something since mermaids are like slaves, not nobles as Howard had claimed. She had Linon showed the bite marks from the shark teeth bites of the merman. She told Howard he'll have to compensate for the harm of Berg's people since the merman is under his domain and he harmed Linon.
    • Lesche demanded Lina apologized to Seria for claiming she's a thief. He questioned Lina if she thinks of running to the temple to avoid apologizing. Lina got upset and cried asking why she was forced to apologize. She made excuses that it's her personal problem with Seria. Lesche told her to bring Callis then. She asked why Callis and Lesche mocked Lina for being someone who is only good at running away. left with only the choice of apologizing or bring Calis, Lina walked up to Seria but her pride won't let her say anything.
    • Duches Howard couldn't even help Lina avoid it. The priest who was with Lina took her away. Lina ended up overhearing some nobles talking about the scandal and Lina calling Seria a thief. Lina got mad and went into the room and glared at them. They apologized to her and she left. Lina got upset and talked to herself that they were all 'extras'. She's the protagonist
    • A few days ago, when all the sterns had left the temple, Lina felt like a fake stern since she still had to remain in the temple. She's also always accompanied by a priest except when she goes to Callis's place or the palace. She liked staying at Callis's place because she like the Marchioness room that she get to stay in, but then she found out that room was decorated for Seria. She overheard there was also a garden prepared for Seria. Callis's aide showed her the garden and there she found the person (Eorji) taking care of the silver trees.
    • Lina got upset when she saw the person who was taking care of the trees. Eorji was pleased to see Lina since she highly respects sterns, but Lina hated her cause the blue eyes. She thought Callis only hired Eorji because of those blue eyes so she was telling Eorji that Callis is using Eorji as substitute for Seria. Eorji said she isn't since Callis never saw her face before and she's the one who came by coincidence. Lina started called her a liar. Lina got upset thinking that Callis is her only friend and family and Seria kept taking everything away.
    • A silver tree branch fell near Lina and all of a sudden black smoke showed up. Eorji looked in fright. Lina got reminded of that expression. It was the same expression Seria saw when Lina ran away before. Lina also recalled a strange dream she had where she picked up a book Seria was reading. When she tried to read it, Lina started sweating and memories kept coming back to her. She remembered she was the main character and she was supposed to marry Lesche. She had been sick for days after that but when she woke up, she didn't believe it.
    • Lina doubt the grandduke would've fallen in love with her since from what she can see, he hates her. Seria was also always cold to her. She then remembered the Seria was the villainess in the story, so maybe in the first place they could never be friends. Seria would try to kill her. She decided to stop being stupid and trying to be Seria's friend.
    • Back in the present, after recalling all this, she took up her courage to return back to the room and pour champagne on a nobleman and warned him not to talk about the saint like that. She was thinking she doesn't want to die in the hands of the villains and they're people from pages of a book anyway.
    • Abigail was poking Linon and he got upset wondering what's going on. Seria told her that Linon's wrist is already injured. Abigail said she's wondering if ink would really spill from him instead of blood because she had overheard Lina said something about them being people of ink at Howard's banquet so she thought it was a prophecy since the saint said it.
    • Callis found out Lina went to the garden. Lina wanted to make Eorji her personal maid. Callis doesn't want that since Eorji's job is the take care of the garden. Lina said she's his wife so she should have the rights as the Marquis's wife. He told her that they're only temporarily married. She asked him if he's still waiting for Seria and he said he'll wait until Seria allows it. Lina doesn't get it since Callis loved her in the book. Callis committed suicide in the book because Lina chose the grandduke.
    • Lina told Callis that Seria is the grandduchess and told him that he can't end that marriage. She told him to stop acting like he can't live without Seria. Lina thinks that it should be natural the characters will be drawn to her. She should stop being afraid of Lesche and approach him first. She wondered why everything was different from the start and blamed Seria. Lina thinks that since she's the heroine of this world she gets to choose. She thinks that lesche is the male lead because she chose him so this time she decided to make Callis her male lead, but she has to defeat the villain.
    • Seria was surprised when she heard Abigail mentioned ink. But then she calmed down quickly as she felt Link would probably realize it one day, but she wondered how she found out. As for Seria, she only found out because of Turban. Despite its scary appearance, its power resonates with her. She wondered if Turban is also Lina's guardian star.
    • Seria had gotten Howard's help with connection to magic thanks to letting him borrow Abigail, but she doesn't want to keep on relying on Howard. She plans to create her own magic tower one day with magic school. Chloe was learning to be a wizard from a wizard Seria had borrowed from Howard. But because of the banquet incident, Howard and Berg have been more tense and the wizard wants to return to Howard already. All of a sudden, Chloe managed to make rain pour over outside. Chloe and Seria were pleased. Seria promised her she'll build the tower within 9 years. Chloe thanked Seria.
    • Linon was finally able to buy the gem from the village chief. It wasn't an easy deal since the Mermaid's Spring contains divine powers of a guardian deity that protects the island. Linon recalled the day he went to see the merman. He was actually trying to kill the merman. Linon would rather kill them all before they get used by humans. Seria stopped him from choking the mermaid and Linon wondered if the god is also helping mermaids as well. When Linon looked back at the sea, he's reminded Seria's eyes were also blue. Abigail stabbed him reminding him to look at the grandduchess and not at the sea.
    • Seria was working on paperwork when Lesche came. He commented that he had wanted Linon to work less and wondered if Linon gave all his work to Seria. Seria told him that she had gave him a job so she's doing it for him. As soon as his wrist had healed, he had left for Mullah Island.
    • Seria asked if Lesche had went to sleep first. He asked her how can he sleep without her. She couldn't really say anything and he told her that he doesn't even remember how. Seria told him that if others heard that they'll think they've been married for hundreds of years. He laughed and commented that's good. He then, picked her up from behind and kissed her neck from behind. And soon enough his clothes and her clothes fell one by one. Due to them not doing it in bed, not everything was removed.
    • Seria finally realized why there was always a gown ready at the study. She tried to escape in bed, but he pulled her back and told her that her complexion looks better now. Seria didn't know Linon would have that much work. But then she asked if he pushed her because of the complexion. He started caressing her and told her he can push her some more and she was shaking her head no but he just smiled and kissed her. She wondered from when he began to have an obsession with kissing her.
    • Lina was trying to write down what she remembered from Seria's book so she doesn't forget them. Ladies had came to visit and Lina hid the book to take in her guests. Because many nobles were religious, they all looked up to Lina. She had invited two ladies for tea thanks to Baron Aison's education. She realized she can't befriend anyone as the baron had taught her, but she didn't follow his teachings until now. Even in the book the baron was always on her side.
    • Lina had asked a priest to bring in the baron for her and the priest told her that he had left for Altair Academy a few weeks ago and it'll be difficult for her to get there. Lina felt a bit sad as she wondered if the baron will forget about her when he have other students. She also wanted to see Duke Dietrich since she remembered he was a devoted noble who sided with her. The priest told her that the castle Dietrich tried to get was bought by Berg. It was also the only castle Berg has. Lina then wondered if Seria knew she's in a book. She turned pale. The ladies around her got worried. Lina wondered if these ladies would also abandon her for Seria. She then remember the names of the sons of Kellydon and asked about them.
    • Seria was amazed when she got the gem. She thinks it should be called Mermaid's Summer. Linon whispered to Seria that Abigail is trying to monopolize her. Abigail heard his whispering and admit she is but that's harsh to say. Linon was surprised Abigail can hear him whispering and asked how far she can hear him. They left together to test out the distance. Seria thinks they play along well and thinks Linon is like a chick while Abigail is like a black lion playing with the chick. She wondered if they can become friends like that and even married. (My ship might sail? :blobsmilehappyeyes:)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  19. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaah Thank you so much! I hope Lina doesn't recover more of the previous life's memories before Seria does.

Bella94, Eminakahs, Blue_C06 and 3 others like this.
  20. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hoped Lina would smarten up and act like an actual decent human being but there’s seriously no hope for. She is going to have a bad ending and she deserves it.