Discussion Summer Deals Ahoy!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by MisterBubbles, Jun 26, 2021.

1. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's that time of year again! Summer deals on games left and right, it's enough to make my wallet cry :sweating_profusely:… I don’t know if other people have this problem, but I can’t resist deals on games. I just see [50% off!] and my brain shuts off as I immediately shell out my cash :blobfearful:

I mean I got some extra cash recently, so it’s fine but I can’t help laugh at myself for having such impulsive buying habits sometimes. I’m relatively responsible, so I guess something like over-indulging in sales is just a flaw.

Idk where I’m going with this besides the fact that I just bought a ton of games on sale on both Steam and PlayStation and I don’t feel guilty for it.

Happy spending gamers, life can suck a lot so treat yourself and have fun with some new games and adventures :blobhero:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  2. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the feel :blobpats:

Silvania and MisterBubbles like this.
  3. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pfft only 50% I love when they hit 90% way worth it most of the time (unless it's a junk game) but that's a bit rare with good games ...

MisterBubbles likes this.
  4. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, every now and then there's that one game that I've been mildly interested in and once it hits that 80-90% off mark, it's enough to make me buy it finally lol

Geor likes this.
  5. KurouDaijuji

KurouDaijuji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Utawarerumon 2 & 3 are 50% off, but 1 is only 20%, so it costs about as much 2 & 3 combined... :\

I did decide to get Dark & Light since 80% puts down into the range where I don't mind if it sucks when it finally releases.

6. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link