Picked Up The Monster Princess / 괴물 황녀님

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by dajihye, Jun 26, 2021.

1. dajihye

dajihye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Monster Princess / 괴물 황녀님
    Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=57352442
    NU Link: none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It looks interesting! I want to see how mc and the people around her develops. Same author as Untouchable Lady and The Way To Protect The Female Lead's Older Brother.
    Description:

'I'm the greatest'

'I'm the best'

Prestige bloodline, outstanding ability, beautiful appearance, popularity.

Arbella, who lived her life as the perfect princess, has a strange dream one day.

Judith, her half-sister born from a lowly slave and who she used to look down on, is the heroine of this world, and she was destined to lose everything and get involved in forbidden magic and end up with a sinister crime!

'I can't believe I'm the loser in life!'

Arbella, who saw the future, made a decision.

From now on.... I'll live a good life, she decides to prepare ahead of time to succeed in forbidden magic, which was due to fail in the future.

"Gerard. If you want to get out of this place, take my hand."

Now that she has her hands on the child who will fall victim to forbidden magic,

"Judith, tell me what you want to do. I'll take responsibility for the rest."

Wouldn't it be better to have your little sister who will become your future enemy close by?

However, it makes me a little proud to see these kids growing up.

Will Arbella be able to face the dazzling future she wants?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    eeeee, sh.xn281, Rin.rinaaa and 2 others like this.
  2. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    +1:blobpeek:
    The cover is very beautiful
    Prologue. The monster princess on the verge of destruction.

My half-sister, whom I saw for the first time in a while, was running hard toward the end of destruction today.

"What are you doing there?"

"Bella!"

Chloe, the second princess with her eyes wide open, looked back at me with her wavy blue hair.

A line of maidens lined up beside her graciously tightened their heads toward me.

"I'm meeting the first princess. Camulita's blessing are with us to see the light of the empire...…."

"Oh, thank you."

I was already tired of the greeting that was expected to continue for a long time, so I just stopped talking on the road.

They were all nobles by name, but they shut up straight away without complaining about every word I said.

I was only a fourteen-year-old little girl, but the power of the imperial name was so great.

"I was trying to punish the lowly for making my eyes dirty."

Chloe had a triumphant face, just like a cat that cornered a mouse.

I listened to her and looked away again. Then a small girl standing in front of Chloe came into view.

This is the first scene I saw as soon as I had that dream. In what sense is this meant to be?

"I'm seeing the first princess."

When my eyes met, the child bowed to me quickly and greeted me.

It was the first time I had seen this child so close.

'He must have been 12 years old this year.'

Long black hair like a black belt and dark golden eyes like a pumpkin jewel. The curled up body looked very thin, clutching the hem of the skirt.

Standing with her head down like a sinner, this girl was an illegitimate child our father-king saw in a slave on a day.

Nevertheless, he was the most perfect natural born with the characteristics of the imperial family, and was also a child whom other princes and women, including Chloe, hated dearly.

However, it was certainly too much to punish simply for being in a conspicuous place.

But a child younger than Chloe was biting his lips and didn't make a word of protest. I didn't even know if I already knew it was useless.

"Even so, I don't feel so good this morning, but I feel dirty in front of my eyes. How dare you use the same path as the Imperial family? You don't know my subject."

The half-baked yellow girl named Judith Camulita, whom Chloe is looking at with great contemptuously. Born in low birth, there was no middle name.

'By fate, I'd soon be bothering this child like Chloe.'

I looked down at the child with my head down and opened my mouth.

"This is our sister, whom the father has acknowledged, and I think he deserves to use the zodiac."

"What, what? What do you mean, sister!"

Chloe screamed when she heard me seeming to defend Judith. The attendants around were also surprised.

Ignoring it, knowing it, I looked back at Chloe and grinned casually.

"More than that, Chloe, I'm afraid you haven't been feeling well since morning. It's been a while since we met like this because I've been busy for a while. If you don't have any other plans, why don't you go to my room and have a chat with me over refreshments?"

I am still quite popular among the imperial family, so if I recommend it this way first, no one could easily refuse my request.

It's the same with Chloe, she poked her lips for a while and eventually accepted as if she couldn't.

"Okay, I'll spend tea time at Imperial Palace 1 today."

He had a coy face, but it was obvious that he was feeling better than before.

"Marina, take him to the palace."

Before leaving with Chloe I had my closest maid take care of Judith.

Before turning around, I met a child who looked at me with open eyes. However, the snow did not last long because the child bowed his head as if he had been surprised.

As I was walking back, I felt like I was getting another strong eye on my back.

Judith Camulita.

According to the book I saw in my dreams, that little girl behind me now was the heroine of this world.

And Judith's half-sister, Arbela Leon Camulita, was destined to be her biggest rival on the first day.

To add a little extra explanation, the villain who hated his sister for threatening his position and then even touched the forbidden trick.

And as a side effect, a terrible monster who knows nothing but slaughter and faces a miserable early life loser.

It was me, Arbella, who was not even worth such ridicule.

I let out a laugh mixed with despondency between my lips.

No, I can't believe that such a pathetic future is mine, and what's more, such a humble little man would take all of mine?

This is ridiculous.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    Marie_0720 and sh.xn281 like this.
  3. dilemma

dilemma Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +2 !!! The covers look great :aww:

4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link