Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    She's full elf.

kiara8 likes this.
  2. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is why I think Cale was a hero on Earth 1

• He is the successor of Lee Soo Hyuk ,who was a hero.Now I know that Cale need not be hero but it was said that he was acknowledged as his successor and was in fact even scarier than him .This was also when everyone thought he would not live up to Lee Soo Hyuk s, legacy .Which means he is a hero on Earth 1 albeit very late into the apocalypse.

• Its is mentioned by the author that people died very frequently in Earth 1 korea so how is it possible that Team Leader Kim Rok Soo team members had stable families ?s, patterns and data but that doesn t, stop monster attacks from stopping . This means despite data and attack patterns the Earth 1 society was still quite chaotic society and despite this his team members were able to have families of their own . So when Lee Soo Hyuk is dead who will lead the protectors of such a society .Its an obvious answer it s, Kim Rok Soo/Cale as he is the successor of of the legacy of the hero of the korean ability user society.

• On Earth 1 Kim/Cale did n t, have a reputation as a very warm caring man but as cold but efficient bastard .So how in the world was such a person was able to gain the affection of all his team members.Remember that when Og Cale transmigrated into kim Rok Soo s,
    body he said that the team members worked so hard to take care of him when he wasn t , able to adjust .So which comes to my question ,why would one bother about a their boss if he is a Cold bastard who overworks his employess ? If this was the case if he made even slight blunders wolves(people with grudges) will come to eat him up .Which leads to the possibility being that kim/Cale is a hero who leads their society and has made it possible for these people to have families as well being their mentor.

• Last but not least Cale seems to be quite a habitual saviour in the sense that he keeps helping people all around him as if he has been doing it for years and he never actually gives up or tires out .Also seems to be quite a experienced with leading large groups of people. I think people did consider him a hero on Earth 1 but since he said that he created a barrier between himself and everyone else
    no one was able to express this to him ,but know that Og Cale who is a much more open warmer person has taken over people are able to openly tell him this .I would go to the extent and say that Og Cale is actually enjoying the treatment which Cale/Kim Rok soo deseves /earned .However Cale is also using Og Cale s, money and enjoying his Og Cale s, family ,s warmth so you could say it is a somewhat equal exchange.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh.... But Earth#3 is revealed to be sort of mixture of TBoaH and KRS' earth.... Cause they have Seoul as capital but it was not under South Korea... Plus their leader or president is Ahn Roh Man which didn't exist in Earth#1 or Earth#2 but was suspected to be a counterpart of Alberu.... So maybe Cale in earth#3 is not Cale but another counterpart.... Which I suspect is the inventor of Taerang. Which also leads to the theory that Earth#3 doesn't have any LSH or CJS :blobpeek:

4. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncopyrith Thank you for informing me about my blunder :blobsweat: I rectify /edit it .

YES I do agree Taerang s, creator was Cale/KRS counterpart .The owners reasoning for not recording his name sounds so much like Cale/KRS!
    I hope we do get to see Earth 3 in the near future chapters:aww:

5. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The best confirmation if An Roman talk to Cale video or voice he can already guess his familiar to a certain some he knows:blob_grin:

On the other hand I wonder if Cale/KRS unknowingly meet with Earth 1 or 2 Alberu only An Roman is confirmed in Earth 3:blobnom:

I wonder also will meet the gangs other versions as well:blobhighfive:

6. Eldera

Eldera Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much for the information

7. Hirorin

Hirorin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want cale to have romance route It makes me think that this is a bl novel

8. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:This, BL?:cookie:
    :blobxd:Nahh, if you haven't seen "ORV, The Scholar's Reincarnation or How to Live as the Enemy Prince", this isn't even canon, the MC is so dense to the point where if it lived simply as "Fighting Single Mother" it wouldn't be so surprising, if we had to say, Cale, Alberu and Lock are the only ones who do not have any relationship or approach towards another person. :blob_pompom:

:blobhyperthink:Let's also put aside the independent Ship of with is combined (I don't have any because I can't imagine Cale as Uke and Seme), I think it's okay that the author doesn't add (yet) "Romance" to this.:blobcozy:

:blob_patpat:There have been many series that go to the drain just because they lack romance, this novel from the beginning did not have that category. :blobgift: I'm just saying, everyone has their own opinion of it.:blobnobully:

9. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This line makes me so excited for the next chapter. Waiting for Wednesday to arrive fast~:blobpopcorn:

Mashumello and Akawain like this.
  10. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary angie!

Can't wait for the next chapter :blobsmilehappyeyes: I can't stop thinking that Cale will plan and all for nothing bc in the end he will be cornered by SG :blobpensive: Hope Everything turns out ok.

I also expected to know at least a bit about outside-temple people and how they are doing, do you think they will appear in the next chapters? I'm worried about the kids and Goldie Gramps

Maybe Earth 3 will be related to the Hunters, since it was introduced in the same arc as them

Akawain likes this.
  11. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the EAP in my country it's oky I can access the site, possible their problem in your area that led to some error in the site. Try again some hours it may be back to normal.

12. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    Trust me, I've tried, it's been like this since last Thursday. All the pages I enter are fine (Including such as AC.QQ or Tabir.net), but keep it up... :blobsob:

13. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Hang in positive thoughts it will back online for sure!:blob_pompom:

14. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:If it was a few hours ago I would be whining like a widow of ancient times saying "And now what will I do without my drug... I say without my daily dose of TCF and ORV", but now that I found three good novels in my trunk of things to read...:blobcat_hyper:
    :blobsalt: I'll be a good girl and wait... Angie and EAP chapters...

:blobcozy:Sh*t, because I always end up finding good things to read at dawn / sunrise. This has become a habit for me.:blobcat_rawr:

15. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DOnt we have a chapter today?

16. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember to give Angie sempai some space and respect kay? She did it for us free. The latest she ever gave us is 4 pm in my time.

17. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    in my country, it's always like 4-6AM, and sometimes very late when I can't stand sleep anymore, if I'm not reading something my limit is until 9AM
    Jajaja

Akawain likes this.