Spoiler To Help You Understand

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ni-b, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the novel.
    But indifference is still a form of neglect. He didn't like Lizzie because he didn't choose her to marry, and she was too perfect. That didn't please him, but he never really tried to understand her since he needs her diary to know her situation and feeling. Who know if Lizzie was abused, we don't have any information in the first timeline.
    Valor didn't choose her either, and she was kind of too perfect like a doll too. He never tries to know her either, he just assumed she was a spoiler brat and need to see her being abused in public and read her letter to understand her situation and feeling.

After, the development of the characters differs. I never said Valor and Leon was entirely the same, but there are many similarities in their initial behavior. But only Valor is seen as trash because we don't see the first timeline with Leon. We only see Leon regret and try to do better. As if "I don't love you anymore" start when Valor read the letter and start to regret.

boom2424 likes this.
  2. comeetomama

comeetomama half emo girl from hell because angels sucks

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah u may be right. what differences them is their development as the story goes. one is ready to pay for his sins and the other one is only wants to get rid of guilt. if Valor didnt try to get back with Neveah like Leon who didnt want to be with Lizzie because he was guilty maybe we wouldnt see him as trash. But nope. He wants to be with her even though Neveah rejected her. Thats why i hate him and i think he is a hypocrite. tbh i really enjoyed to talk with you. I really love to discuss about manhwas, mangas and novels. Sorry if u didnt really get any spoiler from me. Have a safe and happy day :)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    boom2424 and Kingdo like this.
  3. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The pleasure is mine :blobmelt: Have a good day too ^^

CaelumBlue, boom2424 and comeetomama like this.
  4. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, sorry to ask this question here. :(
    But anyone know where I can read the novel?
    On Kakaopage we need the app but I can't download it because I am not Korean...
    So without Kakaopage, does anyone know where we can legally read the novel? please :cry:

boom2424 likes this.
  5. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's officially being translated on Radish (app). You can read a chapter every hour for free, except for the latest 5. You need to buy those with coins. You can watch up to 6 ads a day to get 6 coins (1 episode = 3 coins).

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    boom2424, Sumoliz and RikaHirai1125 like this.
  6. jtesta06

jtesta06 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn’t winter tell violet from the start that he can’t have kids

boom2424 and Reeka98 like this.
  7. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    1. He was too busy making up for his loss (scammed by Ash Lawrence) since he believed a princess should have a kingdom, and she'd leave him if he can't provide something like that. He also grew up believing love/affection can only be given/received in exchange for money.
    2. I don't think he knew she wanted an actual family (he was too focused on masterialistic aspects of their relationship). When she mentioned it as the condition to cancel her idea of getting divorced, he couldn't tell her because she'd be disappointed but mainly because he needed her to stay by him. He can't "buy" a child to give her so instead thought he can distract her by giving her more stuff or reminding her that she can live comfortably (like a princess) because he's ridiculously rich. His answer to everything was money.

I think the idea of wanting children and the inability to have them is what finally shook him (about Violet, their marriage, their individual expectations of it) and made him desperate to substitute whatever he can with material goods. He wanted kids with her too but knowing it was impossible, he had to find a different solution.

boom2424, NoirB, anina and 4 others like this.
  8. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they didn't have children till the end? It's a HE or not?

boom2424 and november27 like this.
  9. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link

10. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    please someone spoil about the kids (the whole story is spoiled by now and this is the only thing that isn’t cleared

11. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he doesn't want to hurt violet.
    The reason why he can't have a child is violet pure's blood. Winter can have a child with other woman. Violet is the only woman he can't have a child with

To be honest, in the real world, Winter is a type of ideal husband. ( well at least for me )

1. He is handsome.

2. good at making money, without the help of parents. Even though he is bankrupt or has an economic crisis, he will still be able to rise and will not let you and his family starve. ( for me, happiness need money )

3. Loyal. Even though his wife cannot satisfy him in bed, he is not interested in cheating on other women.

4. Want to do housework. He's a boss, but he's willing to cook for his wife. He can do the ironing, he can fix the house, he doesn't demand his wife to serve him etc. LOL.

5. Royal, he is looking for money for his wife to spend, u can shop for 24 hours anything u want he will buy it for you.

Well, nobody perfect. So his attitude still has "minus"

1. He likes to nag (typical Asian mother). But if you know how to handle him, just take it easy on his nagging ( flow in the left ear and out of the right) don't take it to heart. ( Well, maybe because I'm not a soft-heart-princess person like Violet )

2. Stubborn. ( You have to be fiercer than him like Violet's maid > Lulu )

12. NUSH16

NUSH16 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil why and when winter tries to commit suicide for the second and third time? I thought they had reconciled after his first attempt?

boom2424 likes this.
  13. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much:aww:

retardedapplejuice likes this.
  14. Adelaar

Adelaar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o

why this people write this abusive ML and the MC are so stupid to forgive them…do this writers think women are this M kind of people and is OK to keep being stupid and forgive the bastards… the only reasons I read this garbage is with the hope that the bastards get dumped … but 95% of the time they get forgiven…. give me a break is so stupid

boom2424, Furiae19, Reeka98 and 3 others like this.
  15. Yyear

Yyear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, i keep reading more spoiler, just want the MC will find happiness in another way, not get back to that stupid trash ML, what a bad day, look around and see this ending
    i dont want to be unrespectful to the author but i cant resist the urge to defame the trash ML

Reeka98 and magical_al00 like this.
  16. Syrena_Nightshade18

Syrena_Nightshade18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, so i get where you're coming from but i feel like suicidal tendencies are different for everyone. i get triggered by very minute things and often imagine different and very graphic ways of killing myself. i was sexually abused as a child and that resulted in me having very violent thoughts. i feel like, yes, the suicide was for the sake of forwarding the romance and led them both to heal but i like how it's depicted, it's a very realistic potrayal where her attepts make sense and as for her shooting herself in front of him, in her place i would do the same. when you get pushed too far, you push back in spite, in the only way you know how.(i've fantasized killing myself in front of my family in some of my episodes so i get where she's coming from)

AkatsukiKawa likes this.
  17. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've literally cried every single chapter in the manhwa. i love how in depth violet's feelings are written. ML is far from perfect but the misunderstandings hurt my heart. i'm glad he is at least trying to be better.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  18. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find Winter character odd, he is supposed to be a successful businessman, but he's though are so mess up when it's about Violet.

When he learns 4500 gold (I don't know the money so let's say gold (NO I don't play too much RPG XD)) on 5000 of Violent salary are given to another man, he guesses she has an affair.
    But, I'm not an expert, but it's very odd to me that was the first thing he though.
    Because, I don't know I never have an affair myself but like hell I give 75% of my salary to my lover, I need to live too !
    And he receives regularly report about his wife, if she has an affair he would probably already know. These rapports are enough for him to notice she didn't like to go to party with his family, so ...
    I find this peculiar thought odd. It's like he though that way just for more misunderstanding, but maybe the manhwa didn't adapt the scene well enough.

What do you think about it ?

Reeka98, tisifone21 and its0k like this.
  19. Novelhellsing

Novelhellsing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does winter finds out that his mom poison his wife? If so what's happens. Also how do they get revenge against the trash brother?

boom2424 likes this.
  20. AkatsukiKawa

AkatsukiKawa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit correction, 500-4500-5000 is the area, not the money. The money is 200-1800-2000 monthly.

I think Winter intended to give 2000 gold monthly just for Violet's personal allowance, like to hold parties, recreation, and to buy what she wants, not for a living. The Blooming family supposes to provide her living expense. So probably he sees those 1800 gold as money to keep another man's living expenses (probably likes a sugar momma?).

Did he receive reports regularly? I don't think so because when Violet did not send him a telegraph; he did not know that Violet went to the garden party. He did not even know what happens to her in the Blooming mansion or at any parties his family held. When Violet 'rejected' his gift, he only knew that from his damned stepmother, not from his people. He just assumed that his family takes care of and treats Violet very well. Only after he suspected Violet of cheating that he assigned people to follow Violet and monitored her activity.

Even if he did receive reports, it would probably not detail, such as Violet goes where ... where... and where..., not what she does. And watching a singer is something normal for a noble.

tisifone21 and its0k like this.