Resolved BG reincarnation/transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by babybb, Jun 28, 2021.

1. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello all. I was reminded of a novel that I read a while ago and now I’m pulling my hair out trying to remember the title of it (*shakes fist* damn you shitty memory!). Anyways, here’s all I can remember.

It’s BG. The protagonist (F) reincarnates/transmigrates (can’t remember which) into the body of a woman who had a child with the ML, but the woman did it in a very unethical way and ended up abusing/neglecting the child after he was born seeing it did nothing to get the ML’s attention. So anyways MC becomes the cannon fodder woman and realizes that she’s become a literal child abuser, and does her best to fix her past body’s wrongs and treat the child right. So she pulls her life together and realizes she has next to no money, and ends up opening a street food stall. The plot focuses on her being a single mother while still being responsible and a good parent.

Eventually, ML enters the picture and I guess is like, ‘hey that kid looks like me’ and so begins to try to form a connection with MC, who basically tells him to fuck off. So ML kinda goes behind MC’s back and talks to the kid while he’s sitting on the side of MC’s food stall, and ends up really liking the kid. I remember that MC’s food stall is specifically barbecue meat, and it’s supposedly really good.

Well that’s all I can remember. I hope anyone knows what novel this is, because I really miss reading about a self sufficient, single mother FL. Thanks for any help you may have~ I appreciate it!

elliejoy123, Smilingly and hansora like this.
  2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds a good one :aww:

Smilingly and babybb like this.
  3. Nuibance

Nuibance Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree

Smilingly and babybb like this.