Spoiler In the Apocalypse, Jiao Jiao Struggled Every Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ceilo27, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I found this novel and so far I have only read the first chapter...
    If anyone have already read this novel then can you please to give me some spoilers? and thanks :)

Title: In the Apocalypse, Jiao Jiao Struggled Every Day

Description:
    When she woke up, Su Ruan found that she had transmigrated into a novel.

The male lead in it was a demon who liked to pretend to be a weak chicken. And she was the spicy chicken dodder flower character who abandoned the male lead in the midst of zombies…

According to the plot, her ending was terrible. She would be cut into pieces…

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/in-the-apocalypse-jiao-jiao-struggled-every-day/

2. Shan_chicken_mania

Shan_chicken_mania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the raw?

3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's ability is to summon little white flowers. Its fragrance can calm everyone's soul. BC of this ability, later MC is known as the "Goddess" of humanity in post-apocalypse.

There was an arc when MC got into an accident and she time-travel to ±12 years old ML.

ML at that time was an innocent child who got abused and sexual harassed by his uncle. ML first thought MC is an angel or goddess who responded to his wish and comes to rescue him.

MC told ML to call her "Big sister". But nope, ML calls her "RuanRuan". And MC call ML (if I'm not wrong) "Xiao Bai Hua". MC lives with ML in his bedroom. MC's fragrance ability calm down ML's sorrow. At this time, ML gradually falling in love with MC.

There's some conversation which I can't remember much, but it's something like ML asked MC to always on his side. And MC promised even they separate, she will come to find his first.

I think MC live around 1-2 months, then she returned on ML's first day semester without his notice. When ML returned to his bedroom, he found his uncle. He asked where's her? Uncle didn't know what's he talking about, but he is insane and answers something that leads to a misunderstanding that he killed someone. ML is very mad and attacked his uncle with an ax. His uncle was sent to the asylum.

MC returned to the time when she got an accident. ML comes to rescue her, when MC sees ML she call "Xiao Bai Hua". ML pauses a bit, then hugs her tight, so glad that she finally remembers him. ML asked about her promise, why she didn't come to find him. MC answer, maybe she lost...

JoshyM62, MiserableSOUL and Ceilo27 like this.
  5. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    when did ML change her mind about her? and why is there time travel

Ceilo27 likes this.
  6. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please explain about the part where MC lost her memories and people who worship her as a goddess??

Idk when the ML changed his mind.
    I think there was time travel because of the ML uncle (he’s the villain) ability.
    I don’t remember since it has been a while but I think his ability has something with void/teleportation/black hole or something like that (btw he died later on)

the ML uncle is a pervert who sexually harassed the ML when he was young cuz the ML looks like his mom and the uncle is obsessed about her….

7. _BlissCity_

_BlissCity_ head above the clouds

Reading List:
    Link
    Does MC have any offensive/attack power?

Her ability sounds like a support type mental healing. Yanno, like a psychologist of the apocalypse.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  8. Ceilo27

Reading List:
    Link

From what I see so far her ability is to calm down others and it’s hinted to be related to plants/flowers.

I’m at the part where MC has lost all of her memories (at the the present), now she’s living with a woman and her daughter.
    They are lying to her saying she is related to them and that the woman is her mother.
    They also told her that the ML is her father enemy cause he killed him.

but they lied to her and purposely sent her far away telling her to avenge her father death, believing that she will be killed as well since MC is weak.
    Btw the Father isn’t the MC dad as well. That’s a lie as well. And the fake mom tries to kill her multiple times but the MC always escape it by luck.

JoshyM62 likes this.