Spoiler Scum Man Whitewashing Manual [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link

Are you translating this yet? I'm interested in translating this too-- in my own language (not english). If you have maybe we can work together for the english tl, if your not doing it in english, can i? Please contact me back. Thank you.

2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did mom bro said that they were dead

3. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to find the novel, but can't. Can you give me link or Chinese name?

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    IndusEla likes this.
  5. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, just read this novel
    can someone give more spoiler for unspoiled arc? :aww::aww:
    thank youu :blobsmilehappyeyes:

7. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you lol.. I’m reading MTL as well and the terms Marry and Prostitutes keep on appearing and I keep guessing the correct english or the correct words for that paragraphs.. Sometimes it means the servant/maid or sometimes it means the child or people etc.. There is also the ancient world orz.. My head hurt a lot.. “This grass people” “this adult” etc.. What does that even mean? But anyway the MTL site is quite readable rather than google translate and it’s finish already so I can only read that.. Waiting for full translation is too long and I don’t even have that patience to wait ‍♀️‍♀️

8. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeet I have mtled till the 7th world and I am dizzy! If I make any mistake someone correct me as we all know this is mtl and it's very finicky at times. Anyhoo for now I contribute the 4th arc

In this Arc ML is a doctor. His mission is to "guard" 3 people. Wang Tie and Wan Youlan (Original Host's biological parents) and finally Lan Xue (sometimes translated as blue snow)

The original plot was that human traffickers had kidnapped Wei Mingyan (ML) from his parents when he was very young. He was then bought by adoptive parents who wanted a child really badly. They didnt know he was a trafficked child. The adoptive parents treated him well, and he hasn't suffered much. But when the original entered university a tragedy fell upon the family and the adoptive parents died. The relatives came over and made trouble cause they wanted property and money that the parents left for original. This part was unclear to me but there was also someone going against the original at school which ultimately changed his personality. Anyway soon he got to work at the hospital and met with the hospital dean's daughter Lan Xue. The girl believed the sweet words the original kept telling her and fell in love. At this point in time, the police found out he was the biological son of Wang Tie and Wan Youlan. So Wang Tie went to the city to find his son but got into an accident which burdened even more the poor family. When Wang Tie wanted to meet his son he was coldly turned away by the original. The original didn't recognize the two poor people as his parents, directly rejecting them even on the wedding with LAn Xue. Later on Wang Tie commited suicide and Wang Youlan soon followed. Then when the dean of the hospital died the original inherited the hospital and had an illegitimate child outside. He also killed Lan Xue by letting her get into contact with a disease that was running rampant in the country.

Now onto the story when ML comes in. ML enters the world when the original was a resident in the hospital and has yet to meet Lan Xue. ML was having stomach pains and was trying to get medicine when he dropped the bottle, Lan Xue enters at this moment and helps him. Later on ML just sits and reads medical books, always studies and his peers soon try to approach him and find out his nice temperament. They get along and then Lan Xue falls for ML at some point and starts to chase him. When they became boyfriend and girlfriend ML would tutor her in medicine and Lan Xue would bring ML meals during lunch. At this time ML didn't "know" that Lan Xue is the Hospital Dean's daughter. When ML's biological father comes to the city to find him he got into a car accident. The ML was riding in a car behind the accident so since he was a doctor he went out to help. The father (Wang Tie) recognized ML as his son from the description given by the police. While in the hospital ward they finally meet and then talk, soon ML's biological mom also came over to the city to take care of the husband and meets with ML. ML is a very filial son, takes Lan Xue to meet his parents and asks them to stay with him. The parents didn't stay and went back to the village because they didnt want to trouble their son. ML then meets Lan Xue's dad and now that he knows that LAn Xue is the daughter of the dean he works hard to match that status.

Later the father of Lan Xue was diagnosed with a brain tumor and ML does the operation and saves him. The father agrees to let ML marry Lan Xue. Further into their career as doctors Lan Xue comes in contact with the epidemic that originally killed her. ML becomes desperate to save her but was a surgeon and doesnt know much of internal medicine. He researches like mad but couldnt find the cure so at the last days with his wife he cried holding her hand. Then a guy barged into the room yelling "The cure was found!". The cure was found faster because the ML made a suggestion to the research team which was crucial to make the vaccine. So Lan Xue was saved.

They had a kid and frequently visit the grandparents in the village.

Happy end.

9. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have the spoilers for the remaining worlds? I am so in love with this book!

but I've always wondered about Wei Minyang's identity. why did he go to prison first? and there's not much about his POV unlike the usual QT books

yorozuyaginchan likes this.
  10. Sabrina spellmen

Sabrina spellmen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please spoiler the Arc where the ML is a teacher before he quits.

11. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translated chapters have what you have asked.

12. Sabrina spellmen

Sabrina spellmen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, they just reached this Arc, I want a full spoiler for this Arc and what happens.

Sasakira likes this.
  13. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1.

14. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who like this story should read this story as well.. The writer for this story is the same one as this Scum Man story.. The ending is quite good I think? This author really love to make open ending haihh.. But this open ending is quite ok to accept..

https://m.shubaow.net/77/77380/

15. Dj2203

Dj2203 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 5: Good teacher
    In this arc there was a teacher who bullied his student because she is poor and got into a relationship with her aunt who loved her a lot because the stunt was raised by the girls parents as their own. However because of the scum she lost the daughter to a kidnapping attempt and then was also taken advantage of by the scum, even though the scum could have prevented it.

kurohamukami and sheisthedemon93 like this.
  16. Dj2203

Dj2203 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a vaction world in which MC is a charlatan who fools people by telling them wrong fortunes and takes money from them. He does not know anything about Daoism. He even threw out his son and daughter-in-law without anything by taking the excuse that the sona nd DIL were incompatible and she would cause suffering for WJ(the son).
    When the MC comes over, he changed the way he did things as he was an actual Daoist and helped a lot of people reincarnate. Also he helped his only family. For example, WJ was working in an exploitative environment, he got him a job through a person he had saved and the company in which he got the job belonged to his neighbor whose son WJ saved because of the MC's interference. Also he helped his granddaughter (WQ) being born and also saved his son and DIL from dying and WQ becoming an orphan.
    He also saved a spirit XL who also helped his family and lived with them as she needed to accumulate merits for which she was helped by MC.
    There is also an interesting interlude wherein a guy dies by his son's hand because of the wrong teachings he had given him.
    It is an awesome arc but there are some really sad elements such as the back story of XL but it is my favorite arc till noe

JoshyM62 and kurohamukami like this.