Resolved Bl apocalypse

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Deleted member 320749, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Deleted member 320749

Deleted member 320749 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I mostly read bl so i think this apocalyptic novel that i read is bl. He might've been reincarnated? Yes he got reincarnated or went back in time?. I can describe him as a scum since when meeting his family\relatives who didn't treat him right when he got reborn, he met a kid or cousin? On his family's side he went and thought just like " kids can't survive the apocalypse anyways, better leave him dead now than let him suffer later" like wtf man? That's a kid! Give him a chance! Is your heart made of stone? But does anyone know this title? I've tried reading\filtering bl apocalyptic novels and i can't seem to find it, tho the mc was trash, there was a part in the story that reeled me in, i decided to drop it, but i'll give it a chance and now i can't find it:cry:

2. h.r.a

h.r.a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe My Cherry Will Explode in the Apocalypse :hmm:
    there was a section where reborn MC thought about how to prepare for the apocalypse. I remember being shocked when he thought it's better that his nephew(?) didn't survive the fever that came with the apocalypse bc the apocalypse isn't easy to survive.

Deleted member 320749 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 320749

Deleted member 320749 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!:LOL: i don't remember the title but i think this is the one♡

judeiiro likes this.
  5. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so! :blobxd: if it is, then be sure to edit/change the Forgotten Title to Resolved ~ happy reading!

Deleted member 320749 likes this.