Dumb things you got yelled at for?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MasterCuddler, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    My place has this hierarchy system in which the better your grades are, the more people trust you. Considering I have the lowest grade in my family(due to how short memory and attention span I have), no one would willing trust a stupid kid who sucks at class when in my family, I have the highest common sense and quite truthful of my words are(considering I could barely lie). Yet, people trust those with highest grades here than those who has higher wisdom here.

Considering we lost a puppy recently, we could have save him if they believe my words considering he was screaming in pain at that time. Guess to show that no matter how high your common sense are, you aren't trusted if your grades are high.

MasterCuddler likes this.
  2. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

3. PaladinWolf

PaladinWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I told my mom about people on the internet arguing over If water is wet or not and she got mad at me yelling at me that I spend too much time on the internet and how I need to stop getting into arguments online when I had no part in it

4. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    My Homosapien Parental Unit gets mad at us for everything, and I usually take the brunt of it. I don't think it really counts.
    So I'll use a teacher example instead.

Multiple times, I've been told to ''Sit 'correctly' in class" since it's "disrespectful" to "slouch" and having "chronic back pain" is not "an excuse, Ollie'' and "Marfan syndrome isn't real, you made that up, now sit up and pay attention so you can learn before I kick you out or call you mother".
    I literally can not focus when I sit up straight or, as they say, 'correctly'. It hurts, and just because I'm slightly slouching doesn't mean I'm not disrespecting you and not paying attention. I said that and was promptly sent to the hallway. Where I napped the rest of the entire hour.

Also, after a certain point in time around my Junior and Senior year, I took to wearing gloves after an incident. I was self-conscious about my hands and even harmless comments that were meant to be positive just made me uncomfortable and less happy about them. (And this sucks because my Junior and Senior year was a giant turning point in sense of me finally gaining confidence and being comfortable in my body).
    So my confidence was shot down a bit after this, and people were weird and perverted which did not help my mindset. People are freaky these days.

Apparently, like wearing a hoodie or hat, wearing gloves when it's not winter and you're inside a building is a sudden sign I have a gun with me and am ready to shoot down the school. So I was told to remove my gloves and when I said no (simply said, "No". That's it...) this teacher snapped, and she called security and said I needed to be taken to the vice principal's office since I was disrupting the class. I didn't argue since I was actually kinda freaked out and too embarrassed to talk.

Yes, I'm in America.

seemanta and MasterCuddler like this.
  5. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once a few years ago didnt woke up in time for class and rushed to leave my home... So i JUST grabed my bag, shoes and left.... When i arrived everyone was laughing at me and then... i realized i was in my pajamas lol

6. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao how else will you brush your teeth? She’s funny, try brushing while sitting on their bed next time
    Sauce? :cookie:
    You should try the gold or blue dress next time too
    Can’t that be sued? Go be a Karen and flash the doctors note in their face

seemanta and AliceShiki like this.
  7. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random mundane things I guess, like closing my door or closing a window. Other times it’s the typical “you’re doing it too slow” or “you’re doing it wrong”, “you don’t know how to do anything”. I know it’s hyperbole but bruh. Don’t take out your anger on me.

AliceShiki and MasterCuddler like this.
  8. deadlyexistence23

deadlyexistence23 ❝ And maybe, for a while that was true ❞

Reading List:
    Link
    I was yelled up because I was eating ;-;
    Like just a small snack, a small chocolate bar. Said that I'm a glutton ;-;
    Bijj- slap me all you want, ALL I DID WAS LITERALLY JUST ASK FOR A SNACK TO EAT ONE BECAUSE WHY NOT? And this ladies and gentlemen is how you develop an Eating disorder thank you.

9. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah- I probably could have.
    I'm not even in the school anymore though, so I can't do anything about it. I'd never have the courage to it anyway.. (/_'\)

AliceShiki and MasterCuddler like this.
  10. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, dentist, it's touching me!
    Disclaimer: It could be considered BL but it's actually more towards a comedic cross-dressing misunderstanding. Very wacky characters.

MasterCuddler likes this.
  11. MasterCuddler

Reading List:
    Link
    you got slapped?:eek:

12. deadlyexistence23

deadlyexistence23 ❝ And maybe, for a while that was true ❞

Reading List:
    Link
    I did ;-; she also literally cried. And all I did was literally exist. Lol her guilt tripping didn't do anything to me~ I also cried of course(taste your own medicine bijj). And watching her face crumpled and be bitter is so great ugh-
    People sided up to me, that's what you get for starving a child then slapping her when she literally just asked for a small snack~

seemanta likes this.
  13. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    . . . yep, good thing my school was a really normal and boring one *phew*

14. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    I got yelled at because I wanted to go to the bathroom.

Basically, we were setting up the table and cooking since we were having dinner with other families. It took around a few hours and during that time I drank a bit too much water, so when it was almost time to receive the guests, I told my parents that I’m going to be right back. She didn’t respond so I thought “oh okay, maybe I can go”, but the second I turned around, she threw her slippers at me and yelled at me because I choose to go to the bathroom at the worst time. In the end, I was forced to wait until all the guest arrived to greet them before I could go.

15. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm jealous ( =_=) it really was not fun, I prefer it to be boring rather than upsetting and rambunctious

16. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean... everyone is literally too focused on studies so we didn't have that much time for drama and the teachers are smart and reasonable...

17. MasterCuddler

Reading List:
    Link
    If it takes that long, might as well bring a diaper:sweating_profusely:

seemanta likes this.
  18. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    You're supposed to be studying? ( =3=)/
    Yes..it shouldn't be brain-melting and boring to the point you can't focus, but I'd rather have my brain melt from focusing than see a substitute teacher break down in biology since kids are stripping on desks and won't get down. That was not a joke, exaggeration, or a figure of speech.
    Kids stripped in Mr. B's 4th hour biology, and it haunts me to this day.

seemanta likes this.
  19. zetsuen_dark

Reading List:
    Link
    why?

20. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Why what? Why do I prefer studying over stripping? Why did the teacher break down? Why did the kids strip in the first place? Why does it haunt me?
    Or was that a rhetorical, flabbergasted "Why...?"

AliceShiki likes this.