Spoiler The Wicked Woman's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ketchupblood, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Carollllllll

Carollllllll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To which language are you translating it ?I'm curios cause it can be a language that I know and I really want to read this novel :aww:

2. EAMELDA

EAMELDA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Arabic

3. EAMELDA

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler ch.36

In the previous chapter, it appeared that there was a boy entering the temple on the day that visitors were denied entry, and he asked Daphne if she was the daughter of the Grand Duke.

The one who meant him by the Grand Duke was Ackelius, his uncle. Axelius was a duke, prince, and holy knight.

Well anyway he thought she was his daughter with golden eyes. The second ML's name was Simon. He had one complex in his life that he did not have golden eyes, which is one of the common traits of members of the imperial family, which made some disturbances occur in his life. In the original novel, Simon hated Maria very much because of the eye color he had always dreamed of having, so Daphne understood why Simon looked at her loathingly.

Due to the color of Simon's eyes, he cannot decide for himself and it is decided that his fiancée will be Maria. The queen told him that she did not like those with impure blood, but she was the Duchess of Hierones. She meant by impure blood that the Duke [Daphne’s real father] had married a maid and she was carrying the blood of the commoners and not the blood of the nobles.

Daphne was crying in front of Simon at the beginning of the chapter and telling him that she hates her eye color ... When Simon Maria met after that, her eyes were golden in color like Daphne, but he thought that Daphne's eyes were shiny golden and Maria's eyes were pale golden to him.

Simon was supposed to meet with Maria because she would be his future fiancée, but he couldn't focus because he was thinking about Daphne and who Daphne was.

Because of Simon's complex, he had thought that Axelius would return because he wanted to acquire the throne, but Axelius corrected the misunderstanding and told him that he would never consider taking the throne from his brother or nephew.

The saint treating Daphne thought that Daphne was the hidden daughter of Axelius.:blobcozy:

mmem, Melita_H, lazynoodles and 55 others like this.
  4. EAMELDA

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.37 was very cutest ch that i have read :blob_teary::aww:

Chaitre is very nice. Axelius apologized to Daphne for what happened to her in the temple because of his nephew and explained to her why he was angry [the knot of golden eyes as I told you], and then he told her [What do you think we should go to the market and play a little before returning?] ... Axelius was very nice in a way. Incredible, he bought her sweets, food, and toys, and Daphne felt a tickle in her heart because she felt like her father and asked, [Would this be the feeling if I had a father who loved me?] Poor little Daphne.:blob_teary:

Axelius was so excited to buy everything for Daphne and so happy that Daphne never wanted to stop him but she stopped him at sunset.

Daphne remembered her biological father when she saw Axelius's hand, and she remembered how scared she was at that time, but to her the hand of Axelius was not at all scary.

The chapter is really free of bad things, so cute, really cool:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

mmem, Melita_H, Ravenz and 55 others like this.
  5. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers specialt about the duke and emperor

rock.doll likes this.
  6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Geedi likes this.
  7. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. EAMELDA

Reading List:
    Link
    Ragnar and simon met . Their first meeting was really very funny, they kept arguing and competing in the running and which one would read the biggest book.

Ragnar and Simon became friends and kept exchanging messages. But the letters are not traditional. Simon was sending Ragnar a math problem and he was solving it and many other questions.

In the last chapter I read, there was Duke Herones and Daphne's biological father.

Really the class is so disgusting that he and his wife and daughter are showing up

The Duke decided to kidnap the prince because he is often in the temple.

The Duke had told the Prince to stay away from Axelius and the Temple, but the Prince used to go there often.

The Duke will leak some information to the slave trader so that he can kidnap Simon from the temple and then make a charade that he is the one who rescued him and says to him, "I told you that being in the temple is dangerous."
    They also want to accuse Axelios of the kidnapping of Simon. The Duke considers Simon only an instrument, and will marry him off to Maria "his maid's daughter" because he is only the heir apparent.

The Duke finds it a waste to make a prince marry Maria, and he has said that he is an imperfect prince because he does not have the golden eyes, which are the symbol of the imperial family.

REALLY HE IS JUST A BIG TRASH

Haiting1536, mmem, Melita_H and 69 others like this.
  9. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how did Ragnar and MC happen? Like, is he adopted, his first meeting and how he likes her?

10. Venus9x10

Venus9x10 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read in an extra that suggests that the mom was framed. Is this true or not? If it is, then was it ever revealed? And if it is true, who framed her? Was it Eunice or was it the duke?

Bella94, syofiaa and Raghadaaln like this.
  11. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my understanding, yes it was revealed that the duke and the emperor did something behind the scenes, as for Eunice… she is kinda weird, she just say things related to fate? Maria argued a lot with her because even though she knew the truth she still thinks everything will go back as how it was supposed to be, ml’s brother seems to have a hand in her death too as well as the things related to the slums

mmem, Melita_H, babayagu and 28 others like this.
  12. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want some fluffy moments between Dafne and Ragnar plssss ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅

syofiaa and Hirorin like this.
  13. Hirorin

Hirorin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :bloblove: Oh my gad! I love the cover. Soo cute:blobicecreamlove:

14. MiNie

MiNie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, I've seen up to ch 17 and Daphne still feels wary around the family and is still reflecting about herself There's also this extra chapter that focuses on the pov of the mother and damn the angst:blob_teary::blob_teary:

As said in the earlier pages, the butterfly left a gift for Daphne, well technically, the "butterfly" is the mom and the "gift" is the family daphne is in rn (Lennox). It was revealed in the extra chapter which I'll be posting a bit later:blobReach:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
    Haiting1536, mmem, Melita_H and 34 others like this.
  15. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys Daffne’s mother is a princess from the neighbor kingdom 눈‸눈 shit is that right?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  16. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it’s actually an overseas great empire:blobowoevil:

17. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow so she's a graet princess but they dare to treat her like shit?!!? And yet this lowlife duke chose a mare bich maid over her
    Really wanna kill them so baddd

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021