Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Sylvia3010

Sylvia3010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know any spoilers from the latest chapters ? I have checked this forum everyday for any spoilers ( sorry for my bad English)
    Thank you

2. alternate_ann

alternate_ann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have images of the Official Character Biography?

3. HarukiHafii

HarukiHafii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Nisugaaar

Nisugaaar Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since the last spoiler so does anyone know what's happening in the latest raw chapters?

6. Sehnsucht

Sehnsucht Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this novel and liking it. I forgot why I stopped...

Time to read this again! (and the spoilers, too!) :blobhero::cookie:

7. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! It's been a while since this thread have been updated, and I just want to ask, is there ever a time where Yoojin is SUPER mad at Yoohyun (except that time when he threw Blue) or when Yoohyun regreted A LOT because he did something?

Maybe its because I'm not really into those yandere types or just feels he's being too overprotective that it's become weird but I'm actually slowly getting annoyed at his excessive acts idk. I mean, it surely adds a more comedic tone to the novel and it's fun reading it (I also understand his loneliness) but Yoojin is also being too protective and super submissive to this excessive acts that I'm starting to think he's being such a pushover idk.

I just want to know if there are able to have some conflict soon cuz I'm still halfway through and currently am in the 'after they beat the Kraken at kidnapping scene'

8. alternate_ann

alternate_ann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me of Han Yoohyun's reaction when he receives memories from the past? did it even happen?

And also, (after the han yoohyun birthday incident) was there ever another confrontation between the old han yoohyun and current han yoojin? Did they make up?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  9. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I didn't spoil for a while, there was a big hiatus by the author that started half April till last week. So Because I forgot a bit of things since months passed I will do a list of event to quickly reach the present, the event, maybe won't be in cronological order cause memory problem sorry :sweating_profusely:
    I left with the start of the next trial between Yujin and Hyunjae with Yujin choosing Yoohyun, Yerim, Noah, Riet and Shishio (japan S class hunter) as his closest teammates and rappresentatives.
    Hyunjae chose Mr Song, Moon Hyuna, Marie and Samir.
    since Yoohyun, Yerim, Noah and Riet trust Yujin, they gave him the authoritation to look at their stat and ability so that they can have an upgrade of their ability or prizes from the system thanks to the temporary administator assistent privilege, in Yujin personal space that took the form of his house.
    - we have chapters of what Moon Hyuna was doing in the meantime before she accepted Hyunjae's team request. She met Marisa Moore that asked her that would do if she could obtain peace by sacrifing only a person. Hyuna replied that as a leader of a guild she was prepared about making sacrifices and fighted to protect those she care about. So which side Hyuna would be about sacrifing Hyunjae depend I guess on how much Hyuna consider Hyunjae her friend. if Hyunjae is high in her list on people she care then I don't think she would sacrifice him. After her talk with Marisa, Hyuna received a request of help (kinda like a SOS) from Hyunjae, thinking he need her she accepted it ( this is how she got scammed on join his team) she was teleported in Hyunjae personal space for system administrator and at the first sight of Song Taewon's face she said "We are the bad guys, aren't we?" she just know them too well and recognized that this is a different Hyunjae. Marie complained about wanting to change clothes and Hyunjae said that unfortunetely there are only his and Song Taewon clothes in this house ( since it's a perfect replica of his real one) but Hyuna interjected " but there are Yujin's clothes too!, Hyunjae was surprised: already? we moved so fast this time around..." I was like: future Hyunjae, are you jealous? this totally feel like a boyfriend talk LOL
    contrary to Yujn main team, Team Hyunjae doesn't trust Hyunjae that much thus they preferred keeping their status secret and not to receive upgrades.

-After the pause, the trascendent King of predator and Mongwoo tell Yujin and Hyunjae that for the next challenge they have to lead a second team of hunters as well to clean up a dungeon and who does it better win (they can die in this dungeon). Yujin chose Shishio (and teleported him from Japan) as the captain because he knows Yoohyun and Riet are hopeless for teamwork, Yerim is too young and Noah is introvert. the hunters under Yujin are the S class hunters Yujin had hired previosly to fight the prophet group plus Peace. As a team leader Shishio used the tactic to tell everyone one of his secret so that the hunter felt they are being trusted. Shishio made a speech about why he want to help Yujin and confess to everyone he believes Yujin is the reincarnation of his mother and list every proves he found, (Yujin and his mother both like pink, they both loves animal, they have similar personality, Yujin was born exactly 49 days after his mother death ect) so much that even Yujin almost believed him as well ( who know? maybe is really true LOL). Hyunjae teased him about having such a old son ( they have been watching the team from the trascedent space) and Yujin rebutted he only have "these children", Hyunjae was suprised Gyeol wasn't the only one and the King of predator's admiration for Yujin grew (You can even reproduce as well? such a good prey!)

-Yujin teleported to his secondary team to explain the situaion and apologized for making them risk their lives but the hunters replied that is totally normal for them to enter in a dungeon risking their life, it's their job after all and they are being paid. Next to them appeared Hyunjae's subordinated group that was made by the prophet group hunters. Yujin's team minus the one in the know (Yoohyun, Yerim, Noah and Riet) were surprised Hyunjae, Mr Song and Hyuna were with the prophet hunters thus Yujin lied in the moment that they were brainwashed exploiting the fact that future Hyunjae didn't have the memory of this present as a proof ( Hyunjae commiting mistakes pretty much scream something is wrong to people after all) so that they wouldn't be hated as betrayers. After this display, Hyunjae said he never understood Song Taewon and his way of self sacrifice (making himself being the monster) that didn't bring him any beneficts but right now he felt like he wanted to try it so Hyunjae decided to play the villain Boss and dressed completely black, like the drama queen he is. Yujin told Peace to work with Shishio.

-Yujin and Hyunjae are teleported back to the trascendent and there is the Mermaid Qeen as well. The mermaid Qeen explain that for this round their sponsor would switch so Yujin fell under the Predator king's while Hyunjae would be helped by the depravated children. during the conversation Yujin learned that the fillial piety and depravated children opposed each other to call dibs on the peaces left after the world would be devoured by the source ( we also learn it is possible to save some parts of these worlds by breaking some roots from the tree/source). Yujin felt betrayed and asked them how could they be so shameless and the Mermaid Qeen replied that they owed the depraved children for helping them by slowing their world ending thanks to the dungeon system thus is natural they should be repayed. Yujin vowed to himself he would save the world and wouldn't let the trascendents do what they wanted. Also, Yujin started to trust the Predator king for being honest.

-before the start of the round Yujin and Hyunjae had to compete in a sub quest with their first/main team and gain points that would be an advantage for the main round. they had to cultive different type of vegetables and fruits and win who has the most harvest. Surprisly Riet had experience on working in a vineyard. Yujin thought he would be the absolute winner with Yoohyun and Yerim that had fire and water ability ( thus regulating water and heath) but Hyunjae turned out to be a pretty good farmer by using lighting to fertilize the ground. Riet turning into a dragon and Mr Song plowing the field like a cow were expecially funny. :blobjoy:
    Yujin understimated the task and farming turned out was extremaly difficult so he tried to use his caregiver ability and kissed a buch of strawberries, next day the fruits were giants. Yujin kissed and praised all his crops and they won the quest with a giant harvest like Cinderella pumpking carriage. Yoohyun, Yerim, Noah and Riet asked to be kissed as well using the excuse to raise their ability like the plants LOL ( but the kiss did have a buff on them indeed).
    Yujin felt an headeache and received all of the vegetable abilities all at once during their harvesting/dying like smelling good, being delicious, growing well, ect.
    Yujin started to suspect why the depravated addicts wanted him to collect 50 S class hunters... what would happened if 50 S class hunters under his caretaker title would die all at one and Yujin received all of the STAT all at once? would trasform him into a trascendent? but soon he adandoned this assumption because the depravated addicts promised him they wouldn't hurt the poeple he cared about and this method obviosly would do the exact opposite.

-With this subquest Yujin won four extra life that he decided to give to Yoohyun, Yerim, Peace and Noah, he apologized to Riet for not choosing her but she replied she prefer Noah to have it instead of her (soon after follow a little fight between her and Noah because Noah wanted to give it to Riet instead LOL guess they really started to mend their brother-sister relationship)

- Hyuna asked Hyunjae why he is competing against Yujin under the fillial piety and Hyunjae replied that Yujin is too greedy and idealist and would act to get the absolute best outcome for them but it's the riskiest path with the most chance of failure , thus Hyunjae preferred compromise with the trascendents to be sure to have protected the few things he really cared about. because this present Hyunjae gave him the body and re-newed the contract with the fillial piety, so they must win.

- Meanwhie, in France Gyeol meet a fairy LOL:ROFLMAO: having lost his body, present Hyunjae possessed a statue and thus took the form of a small fairy and went to Gyeol because they have the most similar aura/existence and could help him to substain himself. Hyunjae asked him to come with him and help his dad (Yujin). also more teasing like Hyunjae being also his dad so he should be more gentle with him too, he should be careful since he still little and things like this with Gyeol rebutting in the end that he isn't a child anymore because he is a big brother now. ( also Gyeol's personality is becoming more and more similar to Yujin). Hyunjae learned about Han Seol and Byul. Hyunjae was surprised about Byul because he was born from a monster but now he is capable of speaking and turning human. No trascendent ever had managed to create a monster that possessed an intellect high enough that could speak ( Gyeol and Seol are made from dragons mixed with humans, and dragon aren't monsters but a superior race, instead byul was made only by a inferior monster core) he made Gyeol promise to keep this matter a secret. Gyeol with fairy Hyunjae meet Hangwee ( the new babysitter LOL) and went to Chatterbox's safe to stael items that could be useful to Yujin. To open the safe they needed Yujin magic imprint since he is the new onwer. This is the reason they needed Gyeol for being Yujin's child and also is capable to alter his magic to feel similar to Yujin. Gyeol managed to do it.

- Yujin with his two team enter in the dungeon for the main round, Hyunjae's team enter into another. The round consist on that they had to manage to protect the castle and their king (Yujin) for a TOT time period. if the king die they lose, the winner is calculed by the damage suffered. Gyeol and fairy Hyunjae teleported to Yujin and gave him the items. Comic reaction with Yujin and everyone seeing a fairy Hyunjae LOL but they couldn't stay long or they would be find out thus they quickly went away. Oh Future Hyujae, look like you were plotted against by yourself LOL:ROFLMAO:

- The round started, everyone managed to defend the castle and kill the monster with Shishio playing a fundamental role and receiving a big buff from Yujin ( Shishio is convinced Yujin is his mother thus the caregiver effect are particolary strong on him) and activating a pretty strong super ability. Yujin believed that they were winning thinking that Hyunjae would have killed most monsters by himself to make sure he would lose less people but the damage suffered by the king would weight more. Yujin went alone in the throne room tired, the predator king make him drink his blood to recover his fatique ( a new ship is starting! Yujin, quit to add people on your harem! LOL) after the predator king went away, suddenly he heard the Mermaid Queen words "I'm sorry honey" the depravated addicts cheated and brought three wolves monster directly in the throne room. Yujin fought with his life and used the ability from the vegetables to make his arm a super delicious bait and counter them with a stratey that now I don't remember anymore. With the loss of his arm ( ripped and eaten) he managed to defeat all the wolves. Yujin lose points and I don't remember anymore if he lost the round or was a draw because Yujin started with more points thanks to the previous quest.

-Hyunjae met with Yujin and they talked, the mermaid queen also apologized saying she didn't agree but was an act made by other trascedents from the additcs side and that since Honey was important for them they would have gave him a extra life. Yujin wanted to quickly meet with Yoohyun for some brotherly moments and make sure everyone were okay. Hyunjae noted that Yujin has changed. Yujin before regression wouldn't have showed his wound/weakness ( in this case limb loss) to his little brother. this show how much Yujin's trust toward Yoohyun deepened. Yujin met his team, naturally everyone is worried about his arm and helped him to fix it. Yoohyun vowed to protect his brother better next time.

-start the next challenge. they should enter in a dangeon that simulates the past of every worlds. Yujin found cheerp (long time no see) and encounter a bug in the system. Yujin exploit the bug to meet the past crescent moon. Past Crescent Moon recognized Yujin as someone of her kind since Yujin is connected to present Crescent Moon. Past Crescent Moon is surprised that Yujin saw her hair color as a pink and decided to keep this color till someone else asked her to change it. Yujin keep denying he likes pink. Yujin explain to Crescent Moon that he know the future and that she would force someone to marry against her will, that he interrupted the marriage. Crescent Moon, you must really care for this person, Yujin: we are only business partner! (you tsundere)
    Yujin asked her to promise her to never make a contract with Hyunjae but Crescent Moon refused replying that she isn't aware of the circumstances and reasons of her future self thus she can't make that decision. For her is weird enough that she is willing to marry someone because Crescent moon loves everyone inconditionality thus can't have a special someone. Since she loves everyone naturally she loves Yujin as well. She take Yujin in a tour of her world while she explain to him that many people fall in love with her but have only three ending: give up and find someone else, try to kill her, and try to completely destroy her. Yujin understand that people fall in love with her because being loved inconditionality feel safe like a warm blanket but because people are greedy and want to be special soon after suffer from being like the others. Yujin insist that if she respect love she shouldn't force someone to marry her against his own will and made past crescent moon promise that she wouldn't force the contract if Hyunjae isn't willing. (even if this is a simulated past thus won't affect his timeline is worth a shot)

- Yujin time loop with Cheerp and meet Crescent Moon again but now she is a novice trascendent. Crescent Moon kept her hair color pink. She excitely show Yujin the space she created for herself and Yujin understand why trascendents seek peaces of worlds because staying closed in a space this small for millenial is hellish and wouldn't be weird to do anything to widen the place. Crescent Moon went to the first world and introduce Yujin to Young Chaos, the Lighthouse keeper and another trascendent that grow flowers. these trascendents are in the middle of creating the system. Young Chaos thorugh Cheerp? understood he and Yujin have a connection and asked him if he is different in the future and roughtly pat Yujin head, Yujin feeling pain from the pat replied that as a elder he mellowed out. Yujin asked if they can add a cheat code in the system for him to use but they were unsure saying that they don't know if would even affect the system he is bounded. Yujin also confess that Cheerp is probably related to the Whte bird but for now he is stupid LOL ( Cheerp is asking for food and TV). Yujin asked to Crescent Moon to keep her promose. ( I must say this Crescent Moon feel very similar to Hyunjae... wonder if Crescent Moon was trying to make him similar to herself?)

- Yujin time looped again and met Young Chaos in the middle of the battlefield. Young Chaos is weilding the sword of soverein /black dragon and said to the sword to be kind with Yujin since in the future he is going to become his father. Young Chaos twisted Yujin ear and scold him for his health state (why are you twisting my ear? Young Chaos: to cure your body!) Young Chaos explain they are fighting other trascendents because the system is almost complete and the enemeis trascends don't want to lose the advantage. Yujin saw Crescent Moon killing other trascendents and understood how much twisted is Crescent Moon's incoditional love for everyone, she can kill them and still love them, her love surpass any concept of standard or morality and reason, individal and whole, life and death. Yujin met the trascent that make flower grow, he is ready to fall asleep and start the system. He asked Yujin what is Young Caos doing in the future, Yujin replied that he is teaching and found someone to keep him company (Newcomer). Before falling asleep for eternity the trascedent asked Yujin to take care of Young Chaos and gave Yujin some hidden administator priviledge of the system. He said that while this is a simuation, Yujin is real thus he can be affected, like even if he hit by a simulation he would still get the bruise so through Yujin he can affect Yujin's system.

- Yujin heard Mongwoo's presence that is trying to return him to where belong but Yujin beg Cheerp for another time loop because he didn't yet find out as to sever Hyunjae contract with Crescent moon. Yujin time looped and he found Crescent Moon with a Hyunjae that already went thorugh some worlds lying on the ground barely conscious. Yujin asked her why, and she replied she have her reasons. Yujin promised to the young Hyunjae that in the future he will free him. Before Yujin managed to find out how to sever the contract Yujin and Cheerp are being trasmitted in his time frame. Yujin said to Cheerp to go home and fainted. Yujin woke up at the sound of Yoohyun's voice in the place where they would face the next quest.
    I probably mixed some facts, forgot others and remembered something wrong so be free to correct me! I will spoil the last three chapters later.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  10. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry Hell will freeze over before Yujin get mad at Yoohyun, but they managed to come to a compromise, with Yujin risolving more and more situations, Yoohyun started to become more lax with him and trust his big brother strength. Yoohyun also learn a bit about how much asshole he was with Yujin thanks to a dungeon set on the Yujin pre-regression years, he met a 29 year old Yujin that had injured his leg and was suffering alone and vowed not to make him sad anymore. Ironic, in the same dungeon Yoohyun had a yandere crisis and tried to kill Yujin (if I'm going to lose you may as well kill you myself) but Yujin managed to defend himself and Yoohyun snapped out of his momentary insanity. Yujin said he and Yoohyun have a totally different way of thinking and won't be able to understand each other like Yoohyun is in a botton of a lake and Yujin is out but they can meet in the middle (the surface). Yujin will stop trying to make Yoohyun living through a normal human mindset and promised Yoohyun that he can follow him after Yujin's death, since Yoohyun can't live without Yujin. You maybe can think this is toxic but Yoohyun isn't human, he is fire born with a human form that for some miracle ( Yujin sacrified his happiness when he was a child to take care of him thus Yoohyun decided to accept his older brother) has managed to make a sense of self and reason using his brother as the standard/criterion of judgment. Thus, you can't apply human standard to him. new irony, quitting being Yandere and let Yujin do what he wanted, led Yujin on his death (lifespan exhaustion, since he kept using powerful abilities in a body of class F) and was scolded badly by pre-regression Yoohyun ( surprise, he is still alive though his death is near, staying outside of this world) that used a bug in the system to revive and cure Yujin (this bug can be used only once). So Yoohyun has to walk in the thin ice about how much yandere he must be to keep Yujin alive without being oppressive and hated.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  11. kurokage16

kurokage16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i only read the translated chapter so far, so I want to know if hyunjae got influenced by yoojin's keyword? If yes may I know around what chapter this is??

12. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Hyunjae is Hyunjae, he never got influenced and Yujin even quit trying really! I guess saying I love you to Hyunjae even indirectly is too much for him. Yujin is really tsundere with him LOL also, he consider Hyunjae his partner so maybe he thinks that using the key word without his consent it's a bit like a betrayal, but let's be honest Yujin quit trying because he is absolute convinsed that Hyunjae would never get affected LOL Yujin really underestimates his relationship with him. Moreover, because the side effect and his suspicious toward transcendets Yujin isn't even much into gardering people with the key word anymore.

13. kurokage16

kurokage16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! That's does sound like them, yoojin is so tsundere, you just don't know yoojin, hyunjae might actually cry if u 'confess' to him XD
    Btw when did they start seeing eo as partners? I read this from the wiki but so far 168 is still not it

Yukari_me likes this.
  14. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I don't remember anymore the exact chapter but we are very close! In the moment you read about Hyunjae's birthday know it will happen. (they became partner after the birthday party itself)

HarukiHafii likes this.
  15. kurokage16

kurokage16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoohyun is not human? How does their parents give birth to whatever he is then?? I'm confused, does that mean they are not blood related siblings actually? :<

16. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    they are related blood sibling but natural born S class have their soul/essence most close to the source of the world, you can say he is born in a human body genetic related to Yujin but his soul is like an elemental spirit (in his case he is the embodiment of fire), because this Yujin's parents rejected Yoohyun because they instinctly felt their youngest son wasn't human even though they gave birth to him. Yujin is the exception of exception because he managed to love what other people would feel was different/ a monster. Later we learn child Yujin did abandoned Yoohyun once in the park but guilt killed him thus he took him back and from that moment decided to dedicate his life to Yoohyun, similar Yoohyun understood with rationality why Yujin abandoned Yoohyun, without of him Yujin would have lead a happy life with his parents but Yujin in the end turned back and chose Yoohyun thus Yoohyun felt love and sacrifice for the first time and chose to dedicate his life to Yujin. this is a miracle, because usually natural born S class would live by themselves outside society because they can't relate to the human way of thinking or feel emotion about them. Guess this world is an exception considering not only Yujin and Yoohyun's case but Riet (natural born S class) in a inhuman way imprinted on Noah because she found him cute. Hyunjae doesn't count because he is so old that he probably adapted and mellowed out instead. P.S. natural born S class are different from the normal S class awakened because the apocalypse.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  17. kurokage16

kurokage16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the deal with pink wool, yoojin. and hyunjae? :")
    Did hyunjae really knit a cardigan for yoojin??

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    Dina F Rahmah and Yukari_me like this.
  18. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Since Yujin was mad about not being invited to Hyunjae's birthday ( he was invited later), on the birthday Yujin rode Noah and threw pink wool on Hyunjae's house from the sky and said this was his birthday present. ( For Yujin the color pink is an insult). Hyunjae that is naturally superior appreciated the gift instead and indeed he used the wool to make a cardigan and also gloves. Seriously sometime Yujin really act like an angry girlfriend/wife toward Hyunjae LOL

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  19. Licht Heiter

Licht Heiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any more spoilers? :blobpeek:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  20. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Han Yujin explained to Myengwoo his so called "Time travel" and Myengwoo replied that he will make so outsider trascendents can't interfere with the challenge anymore. Myeongwoo explained that because Han Yujin was gone for a whole day his team was penalized that they can't use their abilites for ten minutes and they had to escape the other team like a game of tag. Team Yujin and Hyunaje fight each other and Hyunjae used the territory at his advantage, shooting in the ground he spread out so kind of oil that solidified in the air and blocked Noah and Yujin, thus winning.

The winner got the right to be the first to roll the dice for the next challenge, a real life "game of life". the firsts rolls were to decided with what kind of means they would start the game, Hyunjae got with the first rolls, three consecutive six LOL Yujin complained about but even after Hyunjae got smaller numbers, Yujin still rolled inferior numbers :ROFLMAO: so Hyunjae got a huge some of money, a building, a shop and a bike, while Yujin got less money, an apartment, a truck and a kickboard. the setting was a city of another world where the inhabitants were humans ballons (later we find out that they were humans but they were censored not to make Hyunjae recognize this was a previous world he lived in before, this also explain why Yujin& co weren't perceived as aliens/different by those "human ballons" ). Hyunjae decided to open a restaurant ( to the side Hyuna and Mr Song opened a bar) while Yujin started a corrier business since he had a super technological truck. Hyuna chatted with Mr Song trying to make him admit he does consider Hyunjae a friend but Mr Song denied her replying her they are just working together because they have a common goal. Hyuna also thought that this Hyunjae that lost everyone and was facing his end felt more human than the current him, but the little moon (prevoius Hyunjae's identity (still young) from the japan dungeon is still cuter LOL we change POV with Gyeol holding a meeting to make an global alleance with the hunters with the help of Hwang and princess Isabel, Gyeol has also became a celebrity with his interview, this is a conversation I screen shot because it was pretty funny:

Hyunaje was talking about the press with gyeol: "I still remember vivily how you hit a journalist in the head with a bag during the interview like it was yersterday"
    Gyeol "because this happened yesterday! that uncle kept asking me what was my connection with Seseong guild learder! such a bad luck!"
    Hyunjae: "kicking a journalist and lifting the middle finger, it was like watching Han Yujin!"
    Gyeol "because Gyeol is his father's son.... this is a secret from dad, ok?"

Since Gyeol couldn't take part to the meeting because he was a kid, he transformed in Hyunjae form, with small Hyunjae in his pocket whispering line. Most hunters were hostile toward him (Hyunjae: this is social interactions LOL) Gyeol explained that Asian and Europe already firmed the alleance thus this meeting was to persuade the american hunters. the amercans were reluctant and one hunter, with a keen sense of magic and that hated Hyunjae, understood that Gyeol wasn't Hyunjae and asked him who he was, Hyunjae said to Gyeol he could just ignored him and let Isabel, Emily ( the most powerful healer hunter) and Hwang to handle things even if would make them more suspicious. the hunter tried to hit Gyeol but Gyeol transformed back and yelled that this was "minor abuse!" (just like his father would). Gyeol explained he made this meeting to help protect the world but couldn't take part because his age and this wasn't right, if his father could be a super F class, then he could be a Super Kid. The american firmed the alleance, if was hyunjae's meeting absolutely not, but since Gyeol was a courageous and cute kid, as adults, they couldn't dissapoint him. They also asked him if he could trasform into everyone, but Gyeol replied he could only take the form of close blooded relative, unwilling cementing the gossip he was Hyunjae''s illegitime son LOL

Yujin started his delivery job by making connection with other transport agency and bribe them to quickly make the paper work to legaly estabilish him in the list of the transport companies. He met Hyunjae in the market since Hyunjae had to buy the ingredient for his restaurant and Yujin had to trasport them. they had lunch together, and Yujin asked him what was his goal since this Hyunjae is a ghost of the past and this isn't his life anymore, but Hyunjae evaded him.
    Every day Yujin and Hyunjae must roll the dice and the result would influnce their business, for example Hyunjae rolled the dice, got a five and a celebrity went in his restaurant and he got issued in the first page of the newspaper the next day. When the dice got the same number than Hyunjae can roll once again (since he is the winner of the tag game). When they roll the dice, you see a Mini Hyunjae and Mini Yujin fighting each other while moving in the game step.

Yujin reflected that ironically his most paceful time was the time he was poor and did jobs to support Yuhyun. Yuhyun said he wanted to work with his brother instead of going into high school but Yujin said that was investiment for the future because Yoohyun was good at studying and Yjin knew that once Yuhyun got a good job he wouldn't have left his brother behind.

Yujin got the first big request to delivery valued objects for an auction but since the dice roll was poor, they got robbed by the mafia. Yujin and his team went to the mafia to retrieve their delivery and wiped them out. Fun fact: Yuhyun killed someone with a fork and said the ballon humans are slighty more robust of a normal human and Yujin was like "when did you forked someone to know the difference? you used the durability of my body as a reference right? it must be", Yerim also was grateful they was ballons otherwise she couldn't have done it (sweet child, let's hope she never learn the truth), Riette commented that she doesn't care about killing people, but people are useful, for example she can have water immediately arriving in her kitchen because peole built and kept clean the hydraulic system so she kill based on circumstances, while Yoohyun what like what is the different between a human or human balloon? ( the psycho that thinks till isn't Yujin, killing people or fish is the same). Since they wiped out the boss, Yujin involuntary changed his job into being the new mafia boss. "Pretection fee! what kind of money you deserve to get when it's paceful and you don't protect the citizens!" " extortion? return the money!" Yujin didn't want to give bad exemple to the children and didn't want to use dirty money. then the news in television "restaurant Seseong open a chain restaurant!" Yujin decided that since Hyunjae wasn't a good guy he could use his Mafia boss position to harass him LOL give me 50% of your profit!
    result: Hyunjae rolled the dice and Yujin&co got arrested. during the travel to prison Yujin got the idea to enter in politic.

Yujin used the fact he got the control of the criminal place and the port to revitalize the city and formed the love family party. he used the story of how they was all orfans and started with nothing but a truck, trying to build a family to win the sympathy of the citizens and got elected as a chancellor. During an interview he also found out that to the balloon people he was the most good looking! "even with Yuyhun and Noah at my side?" their beauty was too cliché LOL. Yujin went to Hyuna and Mr Song Bar to try get some information about how Hyunjae and they were doing ( Marie is living the life, she adore this challenge of living a different life and Samir is her literally "not official" boyfriend, carrying her package while she goes shopping), but first to the bar clients "Between me and him (Hyunjae) who is more good looking?" "You are both beauty but if I must choose... you" . Yujin: you live long enough to meet a miracle. (From here on, he also started to use beauty trap tactis LOL)
    Yujin, trying to respect his campain promises, tried to clean up other criminals gang in the port but since he got a bad result from the dice ( afraid people would find out he was a mafia boss) he quickly said he switched job to be a fisherman, fished a fish and the bad result was that a fisherman rival would steal his prey, hence a octopus appeared and stole the fish (later you will know why I included this part).

While Yujin was elected to became a member of the parlament, another city declared war. Since the balloon people aren't awakened and abilities and special items don't exist here, Yujin choose to go alone to negotiate peace with the other city. He went with the truck to a neutral point to meet the representatives and surprise, Hyunjae was the mayor of the other city. Yujin, How in the hell did you passed from the Ceo of a restaurant chain to the mayor of another city! Hyunjae was reading the model magazine and tabloit with article of Yujin, you know there is a rumor you are dating Riette? and also forbidden love with Yuhyh... (Yujin: I gonna destroy that gossip magazine!)
    they rolled the dice and for a once Yujin gotten an higher result and Hyunjae was deposted but the military commander took his place. Hyunjae smiled "just because the mayor isn't in charge anymore, this doesn't mean you can stop the war". Yujin showed that his truck used nuclar enery and used the fact he quickly got rid of the criminality of his city and rise in the power to bluff that he and his team was a group of special people groomed by his city and scare them off with a big difference in power and technology (well, isn't much of a bluff, if war did happen 4 S class hunters would enough to defeat them all, the real problem would be to explain their power to the native), thus he successed in the peace treaty. Yujin was revered as a hero and said he couldn't do without the help of Hyunaje that spied in the other city and waited safely for his return, thus Hyunjae became a wanted man by the other city for being a betrayer :whistle: LOL
    Yujin was ready to be elected mayor and there were only two throw left the reach the end. he threw the dice and he had to choose someone to marry and that he had some interaction with LOL Yuhyun: can I kill him after the marriage? Yerim, Noah and Riette agreed. Since Yujin didn't want to marry someone he knew (would be awkward) or a balloon human (would be unjust to play with their feelings) thus the only he could marry was his fisherman rival. thus Yujin held a wedding with a octopus (Yoohyun, I can't wait after the wedding I want to kill it now!)
    Hyunjae provided the bouquet, Yujin: weren't you a wanted man, how did you manage to be here?" the fight for the bouquet throw, Hyunjae used the chain and tossed the flowers toward Mr Song with Hyuna blocking his moviments ( I wonder, did they just want to teased him or Hyunjae and Hyuna are seriously concerned about Mr Song marital status?) but Yerim and Marie intercepted the flowers with Marie in the end getting the bouquet saying she would marry someone much more wonderful than Hyunaje. Talking with Hyunaje, Yujin find out the octopus was male and used the excuse of gender concealment to annul his marriage :blobjoy: next was Hyunjae's wedding and Hyunjae said he woulnd't marry anyone beside maybe Yujin or Mr Song and Yujin was like but come one you must have married someone before in your countless lives then he remembered that for Hyunjae, the marriage was a special ritual and that crescent moon would have the control of it (just like how happened with Marie before). Mr Song offered himself volunteer and sacrified himself to protect and save the poor people that could become Hyunjae's prospective partner but Yujin acted quickly and brought a crab (as the bride) from the kitchen, thus the marriage was resolved.

Both the team had a pajama party together for the last night they had in the life game, they rolled the dice for the last time and the game ended. the teams save Yujin and Hyunjae were teleported away while the last two remanied to calculate the winner. Yujin believed he would be the winner since he became a mayor while Hyunjae was a wanted man but during the calculation a bug happenened listing censured things on Hyunjae profile but Yujin managed to read the word awakened. Yujin asked Hyunjae what it means and Hyunjae explained this was a world he lived before thus the contributions from when he lived in this world was added, he explained the balloon people were a censure for Hyunjae to not to realize it but since the one in control of the body was a set of data of the past instead of the current hyunjae it formed a bug in the system, Yujin esclamed that this was cheating and asked a explanation to Myeongwoo but Myeongwoo said it couldn't be helped since he was already busy blocking the outsider trascendents effect from his previous conversation with Yujin.

Yujin lost consciousness and awaken when some people found him, Yujin recognized they were awakened people and saw towers reaching toward the sky. the people asked what Yujin was doing in area for high class people (since he is class F) Yujin understood this was the same world he was but after the apocalypse and without the censorship. he made the people misunderstood he was kidnapped because his beauty ( Yujin though, something nobody would have believed in my own world...:cry: the "hunters" also asked him if he had a sister LOL) and used the excuse the kidnapper used mental ability on him to make him forget everything so they would explain him how the world worked. they explained him that a day those towers emerged and brought monsters and to conquest these tower/dangeon you must reach the top floor, thus the hunters here are called "climber". To defeat the towers a man unified the ten city of this world ( to prevent wars from happening in their history they abandoned the concept of nations) and proclamed himself as the emperor. Yujin had the gut feelings he knew who this emperor was. Yujin said he maybe has a connection to the imperor therefore he asked for a meeting, but there wasn't the need because emperor Hyunjae appeared saying he knew Yujin saying he was his housekeeper. Hyunjae gave his cout to Yujin and walked away to have privacy. Hyunjae explained a bit of his life on this world and how he tried to save it, and Yujin complained internally the game was rigged from the beginning because no way Yujin could have more archivement compared to this world emperor/hero.

Hyunjae brought Yujin outside to show him the "seed of crescent moon". If the world didn't get devoured by the source (thus crescent moon couldn't use the instability to interfere in the world and take Hyunjae back) then the seed would devour the world and crescent moon would get him (this is the other meaning of Hyunjae being the last rose of the garden, till Hyunjae was there the world would be devoured regardless be the source or other)
    Yujin pondered about who could be crescent moon seed, he was relieved that those in Hyunjae's wedding couldn't be otherwise Crescent moon would have used them against him, especially Yerim and Yuhyun were too good as hostage not to use them if she could. Yujin thought about Marisa Moore but it was unlikely since even if she was allied to Crescent Moon she moved witht the purpose of saving people. He also briefly joking thought about the possibility of Han Donmi being the seed and becoming a hamster trascendent LOL Hyunjae said Yujin with his regression interfered and postponed this process but that inevitable it will happen, but Yujin replied that to change the rules he just have to change the game board.

Yujin and Hyunjae returned to the trascendent space, The mermaid Queen said since Hyunjae won she would choose a part of the world to take immediately, Yujin was angry because he thought was only the land but the trascendents mean all of that piece of the world (including people). Yujin made a pact with the predator king so that he could move around the world instantly for only 24h if he could defeat all of the monsters of the territory reclaimed included the SSS class boss monster. the mermaid queen said she couldn't garantee Yujin 's life if he goes to the outside world thus advised to send other people, Yujin replied he would think about. The territory chosen was England. In London a new dungeon apparead but YoonYoon the goblin king come to the rescue and helped the people to evacuade and protect the hospitals. He used the objects in the british museum rich of history to make new goblins. Han Gyeol, Hyunjae and Seseong guild come as well to fight the monsters and inspire the british hunters this was another dungeon conquest, lifting their fighting spirits. Evely looked really sick when she saw a mini fairy Hyunjae LOL Kang Soyong riding Comet looked like a knight and fought alongside her family, (her family lives in London). Kang Soyong from afar saw a dragonmorphed Riette and Noah golden wings and said Dragons really are coolest. Gyeol saw all the hunters under Yujin (main and second team) coming to London, Gyeol hugged Yujin, and Yujin asked him if he was hurt, and that now he would take care of this.
    P.S. I could be mistaken but I think Hyunjae later would also eat the crescent moon seed, this would explain why he so full and powerful.
    P.P.S to change the dice bad outcome once Yujin also switched momentanely his job into artist (he got a 4 and drew Hyunjae thinking he didn't have the talent, but the four of the dice made him able to draw him perfectly... Yujin: "if I knew it I would have drow Yuhyun, why my only masterpiece of my whole life is Hyunjae's face!" he gifted the drawing to Hyunjae. Another time he switched job to model and Yuyhun quickly took his picture with a camera, I bet Yuhyun kept the photo LOL

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021