Spoiler Rebirth Of A Noble Daughter: The Marquis Manor’s Abandoned Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mena, Aug 29, 2020.

1. mena

mena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Rebirth Of A Noble Daughter: The Marquis Manor’s Abandoned Wife
    NU Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/rebirth-of-a-noble-daughter-the-marquis-manors-abandoned-wife/
    MTL Link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/rebirth-of-a-noble-daughter-the-marquis-manors-abandoned-wife/
    Author(s)
    Summer Dye Snow
    Xia Ran Xue
    夏染雪
    Status in COO
    1821 Chapters (Ongoing)
    Associated Names
    Rebirth Of A Noble Daughter: Abandoned Wife

Summary from NU:
    In her previous lifetime, her father fought for the country but was killed. Ten thousand arrows pierced him to death. Her elder sister protected her innocence and lost her life.

But she produced perfume for him and collected all the wealth in the world for him.

Even more, her eldest brother was forced to death, so that her eldest brother was dismembered by five horses, and there was no whole body.

Her ten fingers were also chopped off, her wrist was broken, and she was beaten to death with a stick.

Her mother said, “My little A-Ning, mother hopes that in this life someone will be there to treat you like a treasure, block all the pain for you, cover all the wind and rain for you”.

But her mother would never know that because of her mistakes when she died, the bones of her whole body were shattered, and she had severe injuries that even her bones were visible.

2. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give spoilers

3. xnhhmdhh

xnhhmdhh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    400+ chapters in....ML and FL still not in love with each other:(

FL met ML when she was in one of her family village(?)...she went there because her future husband is going to get married to another girl....ML lost his memory and he is injured so FL took care of him..

Actually the part where the ML lost his memory is kind of confusing....I'm not sure if that man is ML or another man:hmm:

Character list
    Shen Qingci - FL
    Lou Hengsi - ML/ emperor's nephew/ Prince Shuo

Golden eagle - ML's pet eagle..loveee the meat that FL's fed to it and FL's dad wine...yeah it did drink...yup the eagle got drunk once:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FL's family
    Shen Dingshan - FL's father
    Lou Xuefei - FL's mom (dead)

Shen Wenhao - FL's elder brother/twin sis Shen Qingrong/ concubine's child
    Shen Qingrong - FL's elder sis/twin bro Shen Wenhao/concubine's child
    Yu Wenxu - Wenhao's childhood friend/ Qingrong's hubby/ Prince Jun' s son
    ( 400+ Wenxu n Qingrong have 3 pairs of twins, 1 triplets and a baby..all boys:D)
    Lin Yunniang (?) - Wenhao's wife

All the in-laws are very very very good especially Princess Jun n her daughters..they loveeeee her daughter (sister) in law and FL...ofc there is an aunty's boy from one of the six boys..;);)

Huang Dongan - FL's past life husband
    Lou Ziyin or Ziyun - FL's maternal cousin Qi Yuan- Fl's jerk ex husband (current life) (complete JERK)
    Shen Yueshu - FL's bitchy paternal cousin
    Song Mingjiang - Wenhao's friend/ Wenxu's relative/ FL's ex future husband/ TOO FILIAL TO HIS STUPID MOM:mad::mad:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    Akita likes this.
  4. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question:
    In chapter 230 around, she heals the ML, but he mysteriously disappears, and we see him again with a woman, who visibly bites her arm to pretend to be the FL.
    I'm just trying to figure out how long it lasts and if it's long, because it all sounds like a confusion to me about a misunderstanding between them, and I quit because it got me annoyed.
    So, was I wrong?
    Does this phase last long or not?
    and how do they come to find out the truth?

5. Addictedtohistoricalromance

Addictedtohistoricalromance Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not the ML. The ML is Luo Hengsi.
    The guy she rescues in the village is Qi Yuan and he's total crap.
    So, basically she rescues this asshole because she thinks that he's the one who she saw in the last moments before her death in her previous life. Which we later find out that it's completely wrong because that person was Luo Hengsi.
    Anyway, this Qi Yuan guy is rescued by her but later forgets all this shit. He only knows that some woman rescued him and since Shen Yueshu(FL's bitchy cousin) took him away and pretends to be his savior, he marries our FL on purpose because Shen Yueshu needs to drink blood to become healthier (and more beautiful). FL thinks that he likes her despite not having complete memories, and she agrees to the marriage. After the marriage he tortures her and drains her blood. Later the ML - Luo Hengsi ends up rescuing her(and she discovers that he's her actual benefactor) and she divorces Qi Yuan. Afterwards the ML and FL are given a marriage edict and they slowly begin to fall for each other. Even after their marriage Qi Yuan continues to be a complete prick and tries to assassinate them multiple times, kidnaps FL and gives her a gu to make her forget her memories and pretends to be her husband. Lots of drama! And FL has to fight her way out of this everytime.
    It's basically like - the monk tells her that since she's reborn she needs to go through a lot of suffering and pain, but it'll be alright in the end.
    If you want any other spoilers you can ask me. This is quite a long story with lots of conspiracies and drama. The latter part of the book focuses on the adventures of the ML and FL's children.

evanesco99211 and xnhhmdhh like this.
  6. xnhhmdhh

xnhhmdhh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the gu thing...how long will it take for the FL to gain her memory and remove the gu??

7. Addictedtohistoricalromance

Addictedtohistoricalromance Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like they try gu at first, but since she has a special bloodline, it doesn't work on her. So later they put some nail like thing on her head to suppress her memories I believe. And it takes her around 15-20 chapters to remove that nail and regain her memories(this was actually quite short in my opinion, as there is another amnesia subplot later after a few hundred chapters, when they go off on another adventure).
    It all starts because she and the ML set off to help out the newly crowned king(ML's cousin) on some flooding issues in some areas. Qi Yuan and the other prince had teamed up to constantly create problems for them as they want to seize the throne. Stuff happens and QY threatens them and the ML ends up being washed away by the river to save FL. So they think he's dead for about a year or so and during that time the FL goes about traveling on her own, helping out some people, doing stuff and even meeting Shen Yueshu again. Later when she gets the news that the ML is back she sets out on her return journey but is caught by QY and made to temporarily forget. :notlikeblob:. And then she manages to remember, rescues the ML(who was trying to negotiate to get her back) , stabs QY and they escape. But sadly QY doesn't die.
    Anyway QY and SY are irritating and cause lots of problems every once in a while. The FL repeatedly says she'd get rid of them but never does in a resolute manner. And then after lots of sub plots, the author gives QY a redemption arc where he helps the FL later and she decides to not take revenge on him anymore.:blobawkward: I was not down for that.

kurohamukami and evanesco99211 like this.
  8. xnhhmdhh

xnhhmdhh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... I was expecting something worse happen to him:blobawkward:

9. xnhhmdhh

xnhhmdhh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1150+...FL went missing (again):notlikeblob::notlikeblob:...who kidnapped her? Apparently the kidnapper found a woman to act like she is FL....:blobawkward:

Edited: Nevermind...i already know...its another country prince...Cangtao(?)...that prince's face looked old...so he wanted to know FL's secret that made her look young:blob_tilt: and he wanted heirs..because he is not married and FL gave birth to quadruplets...

Edited: I skipped a lot of chapterss (lot of filler chaps:facepalm:) ...so idk how she escaped but i know that Qi Yuan helped her...

Edited: i skipped like 100+ chaps i guess..(why?) She lost her memory (idk how:facepalm:)..then a lot of things happened..finally she remembered who tf she is and arrived in the capital...found her daughter (kidnap.. i guess) Guo er was kidnapped because there is a woman that ML found to act like FL..because Guo er is not eating...that woman wanted to be the true FL so she decided to deal with Guo er...cause the three sons was sent to royal school so...they can't go back home for about 10 years(?)...

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  10. xnhhmdhh

xnhhmdhh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already read the final chapters of the book...but I kind of skipped FL's children stories...FL's sis in law (Lin Yunniang) had entered the bitch list..why?

It started when FL's sis and brother gave back their shares...they have shares on FL's shop (Yipinxiang)...so sis in law started to feel a little bitter because there is no source of income...FL's shop earned a lot of money...and she's dissatisfied with FL and Qingrong..because they always interfering with their maiden family matters...she(Lin Yunniang) wanted to control the Weiguo mansion...later in one of the final chapters, she stole a lot of FL's paternal family money and run away...her second did something to FL(idk what he do)..FL's father beat the second son and the first beg his grandfather to stop beating his lil bro...then Qingrong also beg her father to stop beating the nephew..FL's father asked Qingrong to search for a woman for his son..He wanted his son to marry again and give him another grandson because the grown up grandsons are useless(Hui n Jing)...later he chased out Hui and Jing...Wenhao also marry another woman...they have a son...Hui worked as a servant kind of thing in the army(i guess)..Jing became a complete wastrel...later he asked money from his half brother:notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Actually, I was hoping that Hui become like his dad..but no:blobconfused: Jing, I have a feeling he will be a useless kind of man..

11. Bjkan

Bjkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF is this novel, I hate those novels where the fl suffers a lot and this seems like one of them

12. Gerry21

Gerry21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story are quite interesting at first, however the set up and the FL character are way too mellow dramatic. I think this is one of the most depressing story I've ever read. Not only my head hurt because of the self harm type of conflict but also the rough translation make it a total torment. Reaching the 300 chapter or so i finally give up because there is a big chance this is will became the dragging type of story. Not gonna lie maybe if there is a better translation version i could still read it further, as the main plot is actually very interesting.

13. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love this one.