Recommendations BL Slice of life

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Klyde014, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Klyde014

Klyde014 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~ i'm looking for novels where mc is so OP

like:
    Later, He became a Royal Healer

mc should be the shou

2. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigration of Mian [Reluctantly] Becomes His Man [Wife]

Don’t be put off by the awkwardly phrased title, this one is really good. There’s lots of face slapping, lots of cute moments between MC and ML, and it’s slice of life. Also, MC is pretty OP (with his cooking skills). I highly recommend it if you want something satisfying, but not overly complicated.

The Reborn Otaku’s Code of Practice for the Apocalypse

This is the other novel I thought of when you said slice of life OP MC. The setting for this one is the apocalypse, and MC meets ML quite early on so the romance is satisfying from earlier rather than later in the story. MC has knowledge of the apocalypse before it happens (hence the rebirth) so he prepares very well for it, making him practically OP with how many supplies he has. He’s also pretty powerful.

Anyways I hope this helps!

3. LinXueLian

LinXueLian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most OP MC shou I know would be the MC from Legendary Master's Wife. I remember this title because both ML and MC were the curb-stomping sort lol :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd: The MC has a STRING of powerful mystical beasts under him too, and an almost-inexhaustible pocket dimension. It's crazy. The only thing un-OP about the MC is his naming sense, but who needs that when you've got money and power!?

The other one is also a pill-maker. I Have Medicine has an MC shou with a cheat system and crazy pill-refining abilities. Dude even kills several people with psychic weapons. He acts like a docile little lamb but... yeah, this guy is scary.

I feel most of the doctor-type shous in BLs are pretty formidable. :blobfearful: The original body (pre-transmigration) in Mistakenly Saving the Villain was also the powerful type with dual-fire-and-water abilities who'd flatten sects and poison to death anyone he doesn't like.... he's pretty scary. :blob_teary: