Resolved modern romance drama anime with love triangle

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Guide1410, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Was interested in this anime that I haven’t watched but I put it off because it has so much stupid drama until the end but it kept being on my mind and now I forgot the title so would like to find it again.
    I think it was school life one, with the characters either being in high school or graduating.
    The male lead was dating his friend that actually liked him (they might be childhood friends, I can’t remember), but the male lead liked the female lead who was heartbroken because she liked him too but he had a girlfriend.
    I remember this scene where the male lead and female lead kiss and she pushes him away while crying that he’s so good at it and how many times did he kiss his girlfriend.
    anyway drama goes on but I have watched a snippet from the ending when they get together and this is what I remember:
    The male lead went somewhere to see the female lead, and the girlfriend was there too but he was looking for the female lead. then he finds female lead and they have this bittersweet scene where they cry and kiss while the girlfriend watches them kiss and cries. Before the kiss the female lead does tell him to stop because the girlfriend is watching but when they kiss she kisses him back
    what I do know about the girlfriend is that she knew at some point that the male lead liked the female lead so she told him that she doesn’t actually love him as much as the female lead does and that she isn’t really serious about dating him, but when she saw the female lead and the male lead kiss from her POV it showed her actually liking him very much and was very serious about their relationship but her love was unrequited so she hoped he would be happy with the female lead.
    This is all I remember and if you watched this anime please help and tell me the title. Thank you.

2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    You sure its not the ship beheading story?

Guide1410 likes this.
  3. CardOne4All

CardOne4All Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoo that sounds so painful

Guide1410 likes this.
  4. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay fuck the ML and FL. Why did they have to mess with the childhood friend like that? Seriously scummy

northerner likes this.
  5. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    White Album 2 ?

6. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    Love triangles are the formula to pain, there's always at least one person who gets hurt and left behind

7. KleonVNe

KleonVNe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    white album or something?

8. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah it’s White Album thanks guys.

KizunaAi likes this.