Spoiler I stole the child of my war-mad husband/전쟁광 남편의 아이를 빼돌렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Sarah13

Sarah13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :love:

Bastian likes this.
  2. mimij097

mimij097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are an angel thank you so much.... I am on Mother and daughter lead a happy life plus...the duke cough cough I think i have 2nd ml obsession syndrome

Inasible and Minaeli like this.
  3. Bloodygirl

Bloodygirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a disappointment in a novel, I don't understand how you can fall in love with a person who killed an innocent girl, I'm sorry but I can't forgive

deantoph, SkyLisette, ceeimp and 10 others like this.
  4. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    though he is not much different then claude from suddenly became the princess, yet everyone praises claude

5. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp that's disappointing. After the huge success that is Remarried Empress you would assume the authors would be more dating instead of redeem the moron over and over.... thanks for the spoilers, now I know to quit this one.

nyxxx, peach.pudin, Dobokan and 10 others like this.
  6. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right, a lot of people love Claude and forget what Claude did to Athy just because he's handsome lol

7. Bloodygirl

Bloodygirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @raeeeda

It is true there are people with double standards who are seduced by appearance, Claude's design is beautiful

8. mimij097

mimij097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Claude beauty is blinding is like we forgot he killed his only daughter..... but yeah u r right

9. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I hated Claude for all the damage, but when I found out the backstory I was all saddened.

By.Eve, saix2, Dobokan and 1 other person like this.
  10. effi

effi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why’s it that everyone tends to pity the mc and never the Ml first off you guys act like the Mc wasn’t a horrible wicked woman also who by the way was negligent of the daughter and it would have continued that way if she didn’t regain her memorise. Plus she had no reason to be wicked other than the fact she grew up spoilt so how was the ml supposed to believe her and try’s her immediately, please be reasonable. Also he doesn’t even understand familial love, so even if he was and adult how was he meant to do what he didn’t know or understand plus he was cursed and it was a curse that had to do with the intensity of his emotions. So people need to stop being hypocrites as if she didn’t remember her past life and the novel she wouldn’t have been as bad as him. And no he was right to suspect her nobody randomly changed that much in a night, she did everything on a whim so did he.

Nanashy, sssssleigh, Sara25 and 22 others like this.
  11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...anyways
    Fuck the ML(deragator)

Also if people are so insistent on their opinions make them from your main account instead of a throwaway

12. Neeron29

Neeron29 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The readers are mostly girls so there would be bias. The female is the queen. All the wrongs are forgotten or minimized and the wrongs of the male are magnified. You would notice that the former bad attitude of MC is never discussed as a mother, wife and noble. As long as she changed all is good and she must never be wronged because of the consequences of her past mistakes (like seeing others as bad guys if they don't believe her because she a person of bad character before) but the ML must suffer first before redemption.
    You would also notice that many of the higher rated novels would be like the MC is worshiped by the ML so much. The ML would not be able live without the MC, the MC's word is law, the MC would be able to do whatever the MC wants and regardless of everything the ML would do anything for the MC or the MC is always right and her troublemakings are cute and seen as being free (kinda like the MC insisting to her fellow children to skate in frozen river knowing the dangers and becoming the hero for saving someone harmed from her desire to skate there or becoming extremely wronged when others prank her or lie to her but it's okay if she's the one doing it) etc.

My point is, they all have flaws the MC and the ML. But at the and of the day, the MC's flaws are trivialized and the consequences of her (or the 'former her') past actions are seen as her being wronged and the others just being bad.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
  13. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the amazing spoilers!!!!!!

are there any future interactions with leander and rupert? and also whats the dynamic like between leander and noelle? thank you again!!!!

14. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I won't complain if she ends up with Rupert but she also has to end up with the other two hotties, I wish we have a harem for this one ahhhg

mimij097 likes this.
  15. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the past tl i think the reason why he killed his wife and daughter is because of the curse. He mentioned that he shouldn't be so close to them because he may end up hurting them. This is just my theory tho according to the spoilers.

saix2, Dobokan, Lucy scarlet and 8 others like this.
  16. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree!!!
    U can say it as when someone were controlling our FL and forced her to abuse other ,the curse is doing the same thing to ML that’s why he wouldn’t allow anyone to be close to him.

Thank you
    Thank you!! (> ਊ <)

Plumpuppeach, saix2, Dobokan and 2 others like this.
  17. Stephyy

Stephyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand where y'all are coming from, but...

Welp... From reading in this forum, I thought that we shouldn't be too hard on the ML.. I mean, he had a reason why he is acting the way he is, or why he 'killed' both MC and daughter in the 'novel'.. Though I'm not excusing it, but if you also think about the MC, she also wasn't a good person before. She's also a neglectful mother and wife, and she also has done and said hurtful things towards the ML.. let's not have a double standard here people... If you think the mc deserves a second chance, then you should also give the same chance to the ml..

I'm just saying, in a lot of 'villainess' stories like this, readers often forget the past mistakes of the mc, and forgive her easily. But, when an ogML, who had never really done anything wrong, and there's a valid reason for him to hate the ogVillainess, arrives, the readers would be quick to hate and judge him.

So before you say anything, why don't try reading the material first, then comeback once you're sure you've fully grasped the story and context. Because some people here have not even read the novel yet.

18. YuJell

YuJell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's with the voice thing persuading the FL to hurt the maid or wreck things on her room back at chapter 1? Is she perhaps cursed as well?

19. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've read so far I'm hooked. Also I'm wondering if its ever clarified whether or not the FL Noel was cursed. We know the husband was, and since they end up together I'm guessing his eventually gets broken, but from the point where she first wakes up it really felt more like she was breaking free. She implied that she had felt for a long time like she didn't want to act and do the things she had been doing, but then something breaks and she is self aware again and then comes to realize she transmigrated. So I'm wondering if the original Noel was cursed?

20. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THE ML WAS CURSED. IN THE ORIG. STORY HE KILLED EVERYONE CLOSE TO HIM. HIS CURSE WAS KILLING EVERYONE IF THEY GET CLOSE TO HIM OR LIKE HAVING FEELINGS OR WHATEVA. I THINK THE REASON HE KILLED FL AND KID IS BECAUSE OF THE CURSE. I DON'T HATE ML BECAUSE THERE HAVE BEEN MENTIONS OF HIS CURSE. I DON'T HATE ML. I ACTUALLY HOPE THEY END UP TOGETHER AND THE REASON WHY IM NOT HATING ML IS BECAUSE I WAS WAITING FOR THE REASON WHY HE KILLED WIFE AND KID.

I DON'T HATE ML