What is your first memory?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Supreme emperor shota, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Supreme emperor shota

Supreme emperor shota Last shota in heaven

Reading List:
    Link
    What is your first memory ever

2. Krinxin

Krinxin Book of Weird Animal Facts

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a very vivid memory of wearing a bucket on my head and crashing into furniture.

seemanta, FIEND, Ardna and 4 others like this.
  3. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Drinking milk and vomiting it. On that day I started drinking chocolate instead. I was somewhere between 3-5 yrs old that time.

FIEND likes this.
  4. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    Difficult to say. I remember some things from when I was 3 or 4 years old but don't remember the order in which they happened. I remember some things from when I was in nursery school or when I was first taught the alphabets, numbers and multiplication tables, and so on.

otaku31 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 363076

Deleted member 363076 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Bathing in the rain wearing a camisole and briefs!

Supreme emperor shota likes this.
  6. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have many memories of childhood, but at this point, they seem to be a jumbled up mess. I can't certainly sort out their order, or even tell if I remember them as they had actually happened. As the years go by and more and more memories keep getting added on top of the rest, the older ones fade or become corrupted... One would have to be quite young, possess a prodigious memory or have a keepsake from those times, or it'd have to be a very memorable event for one to jog up a memory of a what now seems a distant past.

I... feel old. :blobpensive:

seemanta and AliceShiki like this.
  7. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I still had my memories about pre-school particularly my separation anxiety and crying in classroom because my mom left me.

8. albeldayuia

albeldayuia Can't-Re Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Crying in a photo studio getting my picture taken with my sister, about 2 or 3 y.o but idk I don't really believe it, memory is unreliable, I've been deceived by my memory too many times

9. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Locking the doors with the keys inside:blobsweat_2:

10. ButterBaron

ButterBaron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me and my friends actually just talked about this 2 days ago, my first memory is of myself running naked, I think, playing with one of those bubble wands on the lawn while my mum and dad held my little brother.

11. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's one of these four, can't tell which one was first:
    1. this is an embarrassing one, I remember when I was a toddler I wet my bed in sleep. I woke up before everyone else and noticed it, scared of beating, I just climbed down the bed and slept there. My mom woke up and started looking for me everywhere, soon my cousins and aunt came (they lived next door). The entire house was well locked at night so there's no possibility of me going out and then they looked under the bed and woke me up.
    2. As kids me, my sister and three other cousins used to have quran lessons together in the evening.Me being the youngest was there most of the time dozing off in between. So we used to have this small book stand and the qaida (basics of quran / arabic) which I used to study the alphabets. Often our quran teacher who was very strict and used to beat up cousins on smallest mistakes used to play pranks on me. So while I was dozing off, he used to take away the stand and book and then shout at me to read next. I used to wake up flustered and start reading and got shocked to find my book missing.
    3. Sometimes I used to be very cranky, annoying and obstinate, so when all methods fail, my mother used to push me out of the house gate and think that after a couple of minutes of being scared of the dark and quiet and would be more obedient, I would just walk to my aunt's house two houses away and go to sleep.
    4. My aunt's house had some chickens, among which a cock used to attack kids and we used to scare him away with a stick. Once, I was alone and I quietly crept crept from the door to the gate and just when I reached it, the cock bit my ear and his beak scratched down my ear to neck and shoulder. I screamed all the way back home with my Paternal grandmother running after me. My maternal grandmother came out to see too. I had the cock for dinner that day.

12. Kiss

Kiss {Cutie of the Chaos Family}

Reading List:
    Link
    Me sitting for the first time in the front of my father's car and on the radio it was playing "Zombie - Cranberries", it is a memory that I find really warm ~
    (4/5 years old probably~)

13. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Eating food and being praised for eating so much and also playing with plastic veggie toys! \o/

14. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Being locked outside on the balcony of the third floor when it was raining and thundering outside, I was about 4 or 5 I believe.

15. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I genuinely have no clue. I do have some memories from childhood, but I have no idea which of them came first. It's all a jumbled mess for me~

16. ALostCause

ALostCause Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure of specific age but I remembered hogging a whole wok of fried rice to myself (maybe age 6 or so) at grandma's house. My younger cousin came and started eating from it too so I got extremely mad, said "HERE! EAT IT ALL FOR YOURSELF!" and stomped off:blobsweat:. My younger cousin looked at my like I was a saint but I was so mad and petty that someone took my food that I stomped out into my grandma's backyard, cried and called my parents to pick me up :blobtriumph:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  17. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Happened when I was 3-4 . I was running down the hallway naked and I think my hair was wet while my mom chased me with a hair dryer and a comb . I think she showered me then I ran away from her or smth like that ,

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  18. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably around 4-5yo when I used to walk with my mom to the kindergarten.
    The toys they had there, my very first best friend, a zoo visit, the school snack that I didn't like, my plastic mug and towel, a random drawing are still vivid memories.
    Before that, my family lived in a different state for a while but I don't remember much about it. I do have some flashes of how the place we rented looked like... but it's very blurry and I dunno if it's more from what I've seen in pictures long ago.

19. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm hard to say how old I was, scarily young, I'd say.
    Certainly it was way before kindergarden, I remember how my mother fed me with the bottle of powder milk for children. After I ate my father took me into his arms and carried until I felt asleep, well the memory ends there so I suppose that's what happened.

Than I have a few with my grandma, looking after me when my parents went to work and I was still too young for kindergarden (eating sandwiches together, going to park, watching certain things, you know, that kind of stuff).

seemanta likes this.
  20. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Standing at the window and staring out, sometime during learning how to walk on my own. The grass was very green. ^^