Spoiler The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by riyo, Jul 10, 2019.

1. hirae

hirae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the novel somewhere and it currently has 288 chapters

Is this one finished?

2. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, chapter 67 is out and things are heating up. Mielle vs Aria is in full swing. Mielle has Cain on her side and Aria has Asher on her side. Let the show begin.

LeideLis and CAP like this.
  3. CAP

CAP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    That's what you get, a lousy brother.:blobowoevil_horns:

4. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No question which team is the winner:blobsmirk:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  5. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question what chapter for the novel is the trial on

6. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who don’t know yet, page 1 has an extensive list of spoilers compiled in a single “spoiler content” post.

In that post is a outline for all the chapters in the novel. Novel Outline by chapter

7. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thabks for that

8. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's such a terrible comparison.

Cain literally just wanted to bone Aria.

Eugene cares about Hari, tried his best to make sure his family was happy in both timeline, didn't even accept his own feelings and felt conflicted for the longest time and only broke up his engagement bc his fiancee brought it up first and loves Hari for real reasons. Eugene also set up her engagement in the first timeline. She points out how it's weird that she was able to get such a good husband at her age. That was because of Eugene.

Hari was always the one who noticed everything he did and supported him. She was the one who told him to care for himself and that he deserves to be happy. She constantly wrote him letters and he didn't even seem to really see her romantically, at least not consciously, till he met her again after years and didn't even recognize her. He was literally buying her clothing too small because he didn't realize how much she had changed.

It's not hypocrisy you just made an asinine comparison frankly.

tori___, OtomeAddict, Boopbup and 2 others like this.
  9. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not. Both stepbrothers want to bone their stepsisters. One got praised for commit such a taboo and another got insulted for commit the same taboo. Just because you taking care of your stepsister or sister well doesn't mean it is OK or a license to bone her, at least not in my country. You will be called "creepy" and may get arrested and whipped if they found out you are boning your sister or family member. It matters not how you treat your family well in the context or how handsome you are.

I heard that there is another manhwa where MC's brother wants to bone her too and people actually rooting her brother to do so because he is handsome, chad and cool.

Simply put, Cain, Eugene, and other characters from manhwa that want to bone their family members are creepy in my eyes. Thank you.

10. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It isn't that black and white and all but sure lmfao whatever floats your boat

Boopbup likes this.
  11. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like his sister, he doesn't realize that he and Asher are not in the same league :blobsweat:. Whether it's title, looks or character, he has no chance in winning.
    I think it was somewhere in this forum that we discussed how well the author uses Aria's style and gardrobe to show her superiority against Mielle and now that we see Asher more without his cloak (even when he's not in "official prince mode") the difference is obvious. :blob_grin:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  12. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Okay seriously, that step-brother of hers really needs to take side. Mielle or Aria, though preferably Mielle since he's a dick.)
    [​IMG]
    (Wait until the reverse card)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Dang her looks was already a Uno reverse.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (The reverse card, I SUMMON YOU!)
    [​IMG]
    (Yes, weep and cry bitch!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. MIAspy07

MIAspy07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I hoped to atleast show a snippet of aria getting pregnant since she wished before to see the fruit of their love that looks a lot like asher..... But only sarah got pregnant till the end.... Like seriously i was wondering if there was contraceptives that exist during their time , given that they were quite active when both of them sometimes have some longer spare time together

simplysharonda likes this.
  14. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    But there’s a side story about Aria and Asher’s twins. A picture of the twins are also posted here.

15. Sallynyan

Sallynyan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone!
    I have a question regarding chapter 226
    It's about Isis!
    It said "you make a stupid decision to the end even if you succeed the very light but royal blood"
    So, like Aria, she as a very thin link to the royal family, and even live the same fate as her in her past live (being beheaded). It's a crisis and a menacing situation, so why no powers of her showed up? Can we think that she came back to the past, as Aria, and this will end in an endless count of timelines ? xD

16. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Aria’s bond to the magic lake is stronger than Isis since Aria’s grandmother bathe in it, but Isis’s royal ancestor was many generations removed, so her link is almost nonexistent. Also, I feel like Isis accepted her fate while Aria fought back desperately at the last minute due to the truth she received from Mielle. Furthermore, Isis’s regrets weren’t very strong, she was mostly jealous and bitter. Asher pointed out that the ability to turn back time stemmed from heavy regrets.

Also, your theory is plausible, but I feel like instead of history being rewritten over and over, it just branch off into two separate realities. That might explain why Mielle is “smarter” in the first timeline due to Isis’s help. It’s not very likely, but interesting theory.

Celebrianna and Volublekoala965 like this.