The generic isekai

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by EUGA, Jun 22, 2021.

Tags:
  1. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    Monster dance is actually an au scenario I thought kind of like card captors? I may be wrong actually thinking of that wouldn’t the original for that be a generic type isekai hmm what was it ugh..tsunami resivour chronicles? But I think that was done in.
    As for MAR I forgot about that ever since too ami jet stream dropped it when I was little but from what I remember of the manga yeah. He isekai there and in the end went home. But tbh the themes in that show were so crazy I can’t say it’s generic at all. If anything it’s uniqueness stands out even today...
    I’ll give those a shot thank you!
    Wow I never really thought about that for generic hero bu for real it kind of makes sense. I always only thought of him as the standard d&d template character
    mom actually a huge finally fantasy fan have played all the games and maxed on both mmos!

Dr_H_16 and AliceShiki like this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ... That's a lot of dedication~

There are some really bad ones in the mix... >.>

EUGA likes this.
  3. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have nightmares from type-0 *shivers*

AliceShiki likes this.
  4. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    I loathe this kind of characters, all of them are just self-righteous hypocrites.

Macrendil Ysmir likes this.
  5. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol perhaps it’s more modern then I’ve see. People that were morally grey in everyday life but had a good sense of justice.
    This isn’t a reply to that but to get your attention. I was just reading through all my past posts dumb or not . And saw you pop up a lot! Glad to see you still around and reading after so many years!

6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehehehehehe, I like being here~

NUF is a really fun place~
    >.>
    <.<

I'm reading like... 3 novels atm...? And all of them update like... Once a month or something... >.>

I'm mostly just using the forums these days... And reading manga, I still read a fair bit of manga~
    But novels... Well... I dunno, they are somewhat long and I don't have that much free time these days, so if I am to read, I prefer reading manga with its pretty art instead~