Spoiler My Childhood Friends are Trying to Kill Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Feb 27, 2021.

?

Who do u think is going to be ML??

1. Callix Ascard (black)

126 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. Oscar Hraesvelg (silver)

121 vote(s)
    20.8%
  3. Griffith Nicaea (brown)ie

39 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. Romeo RoseBelle (blonde)

41 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. All of them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

255 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. morichigo

morichigo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Why, why..."

I thought he believed what he said.

The moment we shared a rough kiss, I felt that my sincerity was conveyed. But why?

As soon as the kiss was over, Oscar cracked a crack and pushed her in there.

I thought we'd come together, but I was alone.

Lelia sat for a long time dazed in the room, wet with rain.

When I remembered Oscar's eyes at the end, my whole body seemed to harden.

My heart sank suddenly.

Oscar acted decisively, as if he were the last, as if he would never see her again.

Sadness came from the feeling of red eyes. My wet shoulders trembled late.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….”

Lelia began sobbing in the shape of a wet mouse. Why, where did it go wrong?

I wanted to grab Oscar and ask him. I wanted to know why he suddenly changed his mind and why he was so cold-hearted.

Then, I remembered another magical scroll that I had kept in my arms.

Lelia fumbled it out in tears. Fortunately, it was specially made, so it didn't get wet.

I had to see Oscar again. I had to ask, and I had to hear an answer.

Lelia tore the scroll a little while ago, recalling the room with him.

My eyes have changed.

It was the room a while ago.

But the room was empty. The window was open, Oscar was not.

"…Oscar."

Lelia felt stunned by the same situation as before.

But soon I decided to calm down.

I'll be back.’

Lelia looked intently out of the dark window. It was still pouring down.

The cold snap shook my shoulders and made my lips blue. Snap. I realized my teeth were bumping and closed the window.

I got chills. I wasn't weak, but I was particularly weak against colds.

When Oscar returned, Lelia felt she couldn't be ill.

I had to at least get my act together to have a proper conversation.

She went straight into the bathroom and turned on the warm water. Soon the bathroom began to be filled with hot steam.

The whole body was in crumbling pain, but Lelia managed to wash herself out of the warm water.

Wet clothes were dried and women's pajamas were placed in the room.

I went up to the bed and waited for a long time, not two sheets. The cold still came and my teeth clipped.

It was a chill felt by fears Oscar might never return.

It flashed out of the window.

Soon a giant thunder beat its ears. Lelia leaned her face on her lap, shrugging her shoulders in astonishment.

Where the hell is Oscar? I wonder where I'm hearing this thunder. Are you not afraid of this sound now? You don't like me anymore.

Dozens of thoughts bedevilled my mind.

At some point, he suddenly lost consciousness.

It was dawn when I woke up.

The rain that had been falling all night stopped, and it was bright outside the window and there was no sound of rain.

“…….”

Lelia still saw the empty room and realized she hadn't returned.

There was no warmth around her, and the scent of Oscar hovering at the tip of her nose disappeared altogether, disappeared.

"Did he just walk away?’

Lelia crumpled up her less dry clothes and came out.

But the rain stopped and the sun came up, so I was going to look for Oscar.

I found her wandering the streets yesterday, so I thought she'd show up again.

Maybe she'll sneak around and show up when she's in danger. Just like yesterday.

Lelia began to walk around looking around. People looked at Lelia, who was clad in less dry clothes, looking around, like a mad.

And yet whispered something, and Lelia, busy looking for Oscar, was totally oblivious.

I repeatedly walked back and forth through the busy streets all day.

For a long time, the sun was setting. My legs were numb and sore, and I couldn't stand it.

Lelia eventually collapsed at the mouth of the alley and leaned her back against the wall.

I thought I'd pick a fight with people who were clumsy, but I couldn't even see them because it was daytime.

Only merchants and passers-by were seen briskly.

Lelia bowed her head tiredly.

Romeo will be worried.

Should I have told you? Come to think of it, there was no magic scroll to use when returning.

This is because he used the remaining one out of an urgent.

It was something I could do because I thought I could meet Oscar unconditionally.

Now, belatedly, I remembered my family members who were worried about my mother and about Lelia who disappeared.

It was the worst.

There was also a mixture of guilt that worried his family and anxiety that he could not find Oscar.

There was no way back if Oscar wasn't found.

Just waiting for Carlyx to come back to her, or by land himself.

Lelia looked at the floor despondently. It was painful to think of Oscar's eyes at a moment.

Let's rest a little more and look for it again....

If it doesn't work out, we'll have to go somewhere like a fountain. If Oscar was watching, he would definitely come to her rescue.

I was thinking so, but suddenly there was a shadow over my head.

It wasn't just a shadow.

Lelia looked up her head.

“…….”

The sunset reflected through the cracks of the people was dazzling. I blinked a few times and I could see who it was.

It was the first time I saw them. However, if there was anything unusual, they were all knights wearing armor.

Their armor had an unusual pattern on it, and if she remembers correctly....

"You finally found it.”

"Excuse me for a moment."

Mumbling an unknown word, one of the knights reached out to her in an instantaneously.

Lelia closed her eyes helplessly on the spot and collapsed.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I remembered what pattern it was.

It was painted on the armour of the knights who lived in the temple as a child.

Meanwhile, the lordship of Superlion.

In Lelia's room stood Romeo with a serious look on his face.

He's the place where Lelia sat down.

I agonized over the rainwater that was stuck there.

"Is Lelia back?"

I was able to guess the situation without difficulty.

'But why...?'

Lelia couldn't find a trace. I had told the people of Superlion that Lelia had decided to go find something for a while.

I felt dizzy in my head.

Obviously gave Lelia two scrolls.

One must have been used to go, and one should be used to return.

“…….”

Romeo tilted his head. Don't tell me you met Oscar and he....

Tsk.

Romeo turned his body around, kicking his tongue. If he didn't come back, I was going to give him a scroll and ask him to come back to Lelia.

He was a man who found her position purely by intuition, which was impossible to guessable by magic or divinity.

Romeo now thought of Calix as an animal that raised him at all.

Such an animal that is still in control.

It was close to a wolf but it was still was a dog.

Romeo, back in his room, was thinking of taking a scroll and going to Carlic's room.

But his steps stopped in front of the desk.

"…what is this."

A fountain pen that I shared with my childhood friends.

Next to him was a letter as if it had arrived anew.

It was a familiar Griffith handwriting.

"…Fuck it."

Romeo's face crumpled as he read the letter.

You coward...

I've always expected this to happen. There was no way if I knew it beforehand.

Dangerous, gloomy....

It was thrilling. Romeo bit his lips, reciting his swearing words.

Oscar was, in a way, as simple as Calix. Enough to believe that locking up Lelia would solve everything.

But Griffith was not.

He grabbed Lelia's weaknesses if necessary, and set a trap to block all the escape routes and walk to himself.

Romeo hurried to the Duke's Room, blaming his mistake. I had to tell you where Lelia was immediately.

I opened my eyes in a strange space.

Lelia got out of bed, fumbling out her hand. Then I realized that the clothes were changed.

It was white, but soft as new.

Lelia looked around the area.

It was a clean and white room. There was not much furniture.

Maybe Oscar brought him here?

While thinking, I suddenly remembered the last memory.

'Seong-

The man who reached out to himself was obviously a genitalia. It was clear that he fainted with his divine power.

But why?

While trying to guess why, a person's face suddenly came to mind.

'Griffis…'

And I remembered the story I heard at Superion. What Griffith did while she was gone.

"After you disappeared from the Imperial City, Griffiths and Romeo went wild looking for you. Then suddenly Griffith disappeared."

"Then I heard a strange sound. Rumor had it that you were the saint Griffith admitted."

"Anyway, I'm taking you from the temple right away and acting like I'm going to make it a big success. It doesn't make sense.

I also remembered a conversation in which Griffith asked me to distribute the medicine under her name. Griffith smiled happily, readily accepting.

The moment I remembered the smile, I got goosebumps behind my back.

It was then.

knock, knock

I heard a knock on the door, and it soon creaked open. It was a strange chilling sound.

The man who came inside with a leisurely walk was as expected.

"Have you slept well?"

Griffith asked, grinning in a soft voice.

sorry this was a late chapter! Had to sleep early because I had a fixed schedule the whole day TT anyways, i’m not really gonna talk about this chapter but rather Leila since I feel like that’s what I need to pin point on. Though, I do like the direction the plot is going…just not Leila’s character at the moment lol

Just like the post above said, I just think Leila needs a break to process everything. The whole idk month ever since she came to the Imperial Palace, a lot of things have happened and she wasn’t able to properly understand what was going on. I do think Leila should be more smart about what she’s done and there could’ve been a way to approach certain situations that she didn’t do, but I also think she couldn’t possibly have adjusted to numerous chaotic situations at once. Her biological family problems lead her to having a breakdown before she went to sleep, she wakes up in a carriage with Oscar leaving for Hraesvelg and they have like arguments every single day after that? She TRIED to understand Oscar and didn’t want to reprimand him for the shit he’s done because she believed in him as a friend and she didn’t want to ruin that, but in the process she couldn’t voice out her feelings out loud to him BECAUSE of that reason. She didn’t want to make him distrust her more than he already did because Oscar had a special place in her heart even from way before in their childhood and just couldn’t say anything at that point no matter how much she tried to initiate a conversation with him to process everything going on with him and the people back in Auralia. Not gonna lie, it annoys me how I didn’t see that at first and just thought that it was her lack of communication with everyone around her.

Plus the fact that she literally just came back from what everyone assumes was “a traumatic situation” because she got kidnapped, but then started vouching and pushing for a marriage between her and Callix?? I mean what kind of bullshit is that?!

But like I said, I do think there could have been a way to have executed every decision she made during the coarse of the past 20 or so chapters more logically and “Leila-like” than she did TT

That’s my take on that though, I still decide to give this the benefit of the doubt and make up these assumptions to comfort myself that Leila isn’t actually changing and that she just needs time LOL

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    Tamyave, niyoosha, Lucy_ and 21 others like this.
  2. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m speechless, wtf?????
    Griffith???
    I really don’t know how to react to his shit
    Thank you:blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

morichigo and SweetHaru like this.
  3. pixel alien

pixel alien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for translating!!!
    Lelia needs a big break !! I don't think she can be sane who have lost her life once, been through abuse, got kidnapped, finds out her mother who was dead is now alive and now is emotionally wreck. She needs a therapy

4. AirKymopoleia

AirKymopoleia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translation! <3
    There was so much going on in this chapter I don't even know what to say..... Lelia needs (deserves) a month long vacation away from every single character in the story, especially the four guys, to process the last 100 chapters or so.

5. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much for the mtl i was waiting for you to drop this since morning and it’s finally posted :blobmelt:
    I kinda want lelia to go to oscar’s empire like just follow her i mean i just want their ship to sail and if this story is about two dimensions and oscare wished for lelia in the first then he deserves to be with her in the second no? :blobpopcorn_two:

Eraien, morichigo and SweetHaru like this.
  6. SweetHaru

SweetHaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the update and explaining Leila's point of view morichigo! I agree, Leila needs to take a month and even a year away from everyone and get her thoughts and feelings together. I wanna see her acting more logically and mature just like how she was during the earlier chapters.

For this chapter, did I just read it right? It sounded like Leila was planning on jumping in a lake/pond/fountain to drown herself so Oscar would save her?! :blobfearful: Girl, do you really want this guy to unravel and completely lose his mind. She's emotional though, so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Griffith, Griffith, Griffith. Let me get this straight. You proclaimed Leila to be a Saint to force Oscar to bring her to the neutral zone and prevent her from becoming the empress of the Hvaesvelg empire. This will not only take her away from her family in Aurelia (the Imperial family and Superion dukedom), her friends/your rivals (Oscar, Romeo and Callix), but will also chain her to you in the neutral zone. Wow, Griffith such a calculating plan. I thought you were only an obsessive male lead, but you are definitely a male yandere. A more hidden type, and as Romeo mentioned, the dangerous kind. :blobwhistle:

I wonder how Leila's gonna cope with the new development. :blobpopcorn_cool: I gotta hand it to her, I would've had a mental breakdown already with so many things happening.

7. morichigo

morichigo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a very friendly smile that was incompatible.

"Griffis..."

Griffith approached and looked at her with a worried face.

His hand touched his cheek gently. It was a hand with warmth as warm as a friendly voice.

"It's been a while since I saw you, why are you so thin?"

“…….”

It was difficult to understand the situation properly.

Was it dragged by the knights? After you faint?

Lelia was confused because she seemed to know Griffith's intentions and not at all.

"Where are we?"

The questions that managed to flow out were snapped.

Griffith looked left and right at Lelia's cheek and replied, "Oh." As if nothing happened.

It's a neutral zone.

Neutral zone? Then it wasn't far from the last one.

Lelia asked again, trying to remain calm.

"…my, why would I…Why did you bring me here?

"Oh, have you heard the rumor yet?”

Griffith's brow is slightly wrinkled.

"…I've heard roughly. Why did you do that?”

I couldn't figure out why it made the situation so bad.

What a saint, what a success. I couldn't even feel the sense of reality because they were ridiculous stories.

Griffith scratched her temple with her index finger as if she was in trouble, and said.

"Let's sit down and talk. There's a lot to talk about."

Lelia nodded for now as she looked at Griffith, who was strangely calm.

Moments later, Lelia sat face to face with Griffith over tea served by the Divine.

As the warm tea permeated into the body, it seemed to clear my mind. My mind is starting to calm down.

Griffith, apparently aware of such a change in Lelia, brought it up at the right moment.

"I started distributing the medicine you made for me… I couldn't help it.”

"What?"

"The lieutenants didn't believe I made it."

“…….”

"So I had no choice but to confess. I'm not very good at lying."

Lelia's eyebrows are wrinkled. You're not good at lying? It was a funny sound.

"Anyways, when I brought up your story, they all started to speculate. I heard God is the only one who can cure a recruit. I can't remember in detail because it's a religious story. Anyway, they chatted amongst themselves....”

“…….”

"You may be a saint.”

Lelia felt more and more blood rushing to her head.

"That's all. I'm being honest. I told you there's a lot of power I don't know."

“…….”

"I don't know exactly what it is, so I think I thought it was sacred. Well, isn't it similar? Anyway, you're a new recruit, aren't”

Griffith shrugged as if what was wrong. I'm fed up with the brazen attitude.

You hacked into the gaming system, and you thought it was something like sacredness?

Speaking in such a brazen manner, I felt that the loose content was plausible when I opened it.

"Oh, more than that."

Griffith turned his words around as if there was something more important.

"Mother, I heard you found it. Congratulations. I'm glad you're alive."

“…….”

"I heard you didn't wake up… Let me know whenever you need my help.”

Lelia's expression crumpled up even more at her mother's story.

"Will he ever wake up? More than that, how did you know that?”

"How do you know, I've heard from all over the place… How can I not know when it's your news.”

“…….”

"Do you want me to come and see you? Maybe you'll wake up soon if I go.”

Last time, Lelia recalled the rapid emergence of grandmother's medicine, thanks to Griffith's sanctity.

The sanctity of Griffiths, no one else, might really wake up.

"Then I beg you….”

There were a lot of things I wanted to argue about, so my throat was full, but for now, my mother came first.

Lelia didn't believe Griffiths said she couldn't help it. But during the mother's story, it was ambiguous to bring it up again.

I don't know… I didn't want to make a new complicated job for now. I don't want to be a saint or a success or anything like that anyway.

Oscar and his mother were already at the end of their rope.

"Then I'll go back now."

"…Huh?"

As Lelia rose to her feet, Griffith blinked as if it were a sound.

Then he patted his chin in a difficult way and said.

"Oh, I didn't say anything important."

"…what?"

"Lelia, I brought you here. I mean... because now you have to belong to the temple.”

"What do you mean?"

"I told you before. I couldn't help it. Everyone thinks you're a saint. That's what I acknowledged....”

"…it's best you know no."

"But I don't know... What's the harm? Holy lady, that's a nice word to hear. It looks special."

Griffith said in a very light manner. As if it's someone else's story, it doesn't matter.

Lelia sighed deeply.

"Grippice, I'm busy at one o'clock. I don't have time for this."

"You don't seem to get the picture, Lelia."

Griffith tilted her head and rose from her seat. Lelia, who was looking down at Griffith, had to raise her head.

Unfortunately Griffith felt so huge.

Come to think of it, Griffith was wearing a new coat. The white uniform looked dazzling.

The face over the broad shoulders looked so noble and holy as a saint.

Even his voice felt extraordinary sacred power.

"You are now a Kreutzian saint. We have to be successful here."

But what he said in such a voice was overbearing and authoritative. At first glance, he felt like a gangster.

Griffith looked pleasantly at her eyes swaying in confusion.

"Oh, by the way."

Then, he glowed as if he had something else in mind. It was to confuse and distract Lelia.

"Lelia, the Emperor Perseus is here now. Do you know?"

"What?"

Lelia's forehead is wrinkled by a name she doesn't want to hear.

"It looks like he's on vacation to a nearby estate. I think I just heard from you here... I'm in trouble because I'm being violent.”

"…Happiness?"

"Well, of course it's a neutral zone, and even the emperor can't do it carelessly, so...You're running wild, saying you'll never be a saint.”

“…….”

"You're not a saint, you're an Aurarian princess. I'll take you right away, Seong Hwa."

Griffith said, quivering with embarrassment.

Give it to me now, Seong Hwa.!

Lelia was gnashed by the mounting anger.

"By the way, Lelia."

“…….”

Lelia turned her eyes again and faced Griffith.

"Does Emperor Perseus know? The news that your mother is alive. You don't seem to know yet."

“…….”

I felt like I was hit in the head with a blunt blunt weapon for a momentarily.

Griffith stared at Lelia's shaky eyes and smiled.

"Let's talk again calmly for now. I have a lot to say, Lelia."

I want to wash my hair first because my head is complicated."

Griffith said yes, and a female servant came in a moment later.

She was the one who changed the clothes.

The servant handed over clothes to change and went out to call him if he needed anything.

Lelia wandered all over the white space and approached the window.

Outside the window, I could see the deities walking with the Bible in their arms. It was a very peaceful scene, and from a distance there was a constant sound of bells.

Neutral zone where I used to be a child.

This place seemed to be Daishinjeon inside.

Lelia went into the bathroom inside the house and washed up. I poured cold water from head to toe, and my mind began to clear up.

Oscar, Mom, Emperor Perseus.

One thing or another is a complicated mix of issues.

'…Oscar really seems to have left.’

It was clear that he was not watching himself like yesterday.

If you were watching, you wouldn't have let her pass out and be carried away by the knights.

'I don't know....’

If Oscar didn't show up, I was going to jump into the fountain.

I felt emotional and emotional at the moment. It was a strange feeling, both sad and cruel.

I felt despondent and helpless, and I lost strength all over my body.

Lelia shook her head.

It can't be the last time.’

Somehow there was anxiety that it might be the last time with Oscar.

It was a groundless anxiety. Lelia denied, saying it could not be the case.

I'm sure we'll see each other again. There's no way it won't show up forever.

If it didn't work out, there was a way to go directly to Hresbelg Empire.

Lelia calmed herself down and calmed herself down by biting her fingertips.

Now it was time to think of a problem with my mother.

You can ask Griffiths to do it.’

Griffith's sanctity may allow her mother to wake up.

For now, waking up was the most important thing. It was a matter of getting my mother's memory back later.

I got it back in 20 years, but I was impatient when I saw my mother who didn't wake up and thought of my family who would be burning up.

Griffith would do her a favour.

Although I did something strange and said something mean last time... It was her friend, though.

I'm not a bad kid by nature, so I'll help her.

Besides, he brought it up first..

But I didn't know what to ask for in return.

Dealing with the sly Griffiths was very difficult indeed. Lelia brushed her hair away, organizing her complicated mind.

I poured cold water for a long time and my bones were tingling. Lelia wiped the water with a soft towel and changed to the prepared clothes.

It was a white dress similar to the one I wore earlier. Standing in front of the mirror, I felt like a new building.

Around that time, the door opened again and Griffith came.

Griffith came out of the shower and looked up and down at Lelia, who had changed her new clothes, and laughed.

"I thought it would suit you.”

She seemed very satisfied in a white women's casket.

Griffiths wearing the same color clothes came near.

From a distance, the two, dressed in white clothes side by side, looked like a couple who were about to get married.

Griffith sat leisurely across from Lelia.

Oh, have fun.

Humming came out of my head.

It was all the more pleasant to see Lelia's expression of knowing nothing. I felt a little sorry for him.

Unfortunately for Lelia, it was time to push her to the wall.

you know, Lately i’ve been thinking that Griffith is one hell of an attractive man until he decides to open his mouth :blobpopcorn_two:

8. SweetHaru

Reading List:
    Link
    Griffith, I can't. I just can't. :blobtired: This chapter makes me imagine Griffith as a mafia boss in modern times. blobmelt_thumbs A handsome and angelic exterior with gentlemanly manners, but a real-life gangster with violent tendencies. It suits his personality quite well.

I'm dreading Griffith's plan for Leila. His thoughts at the end of the chapter make me nervous. :sweating_profusely:

LMAO! I couldn't agree more. He's still hot though, even with his cunning self. :blobpeek:

Thanks for the chapter!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  9. Raghadaaln

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like it’s Griffith time
    We got carlix first then oscar
    Romeo is the last one, i see
    Anyways, I’m fed up with lelia’s stupidity:blobconfused:
    I tried not to talk about how stupid she’s been, but really lelia!! she seems to not understand her situation:facepalm::facepalm:
    She needs a 5 year break, not a month nor a year, at least 5:blobpopcorn_two::blobpopcorn_two:
    She is being tossed around, so much stress
    At this point I won’t blame her if she choose to kill herself:blob_zipper_mouth:
    She is being stupid, her family and carlix seems to force her into an unwanted marriage, from the other side the imperial family, oscar and Griffith kidnapping her, the temple too:blobdrool:
    Romeo trying to pull their shit together:blobwoah:
    They are all crazy, all of them have lost their minds.
    I even begin to think “is Romeo really normal or is he just acting like them”:blobdizzy:
    When Griffith said that he isn’t good at lying, was that about lelia:blobconfused:? Just like oscar?
    Really? They are literally telling her to die but not to lie:blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

thank you:blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

10. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for the translation ❤️‍

11. Mingji

Mingji Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoilers
    Calyx arc-loads of fun and annoying bits.
    Oscar arc-melancholic atmosphere with some fresh air for Lelia and bits of tension
    Griffith arc- i predict that it will be the most annoying arc, full of agony for us readers. Hair-pulling-agony with all the negative emotions you can think of-manipulation, deception, emptiness, sadness, anger-on loop.
    Romeo arc-I suppose After 40 chapters or so of humiliation and agony, Romeo will rescue Lelia for refuge to His Empire maybe? Rosbelle?rosberry? This should be the final arc of this novel in my opinion with a final wrap-up in 10-12 chapters at max. ( This novel should be finished in under 240-250 chapters or less. More that would be useless lenghtening of plot in my opinion)

To Romeo- I am really sorry that I didn't take your words very seriously when you said Griffith was the most dangerous one among all of you. I never expected him to be THIS cunning!!!
    I learned a life lesson
    But from the very start, i always felt like something is not right whenever I saw this character. I should rely on my gut more . So should Lelia. There's something known as woman's intuition. It is missing from Lelia's brain I guess. Or maybe, she isn't using it at all, dismissing its calls. *Sigh*

My friends, let us prepare ourselves for the agonising chapters ahead. :blobconfounded: amen.

Btw, that elixir stuff, i don't know if the author has something in store with regards to this incident but... I think it's a sheer waste for it to be in this novel. It makes no sense. It would have been a lot lot better if her "mother" had been gravely injured by the emperor's sword and then Oscar would have healed her but she couldn't come out of her mental trauma so she is still unconscious. It would have been more plausible.

I feel like the author has wasted the elixir just for the sake of a plot device. I really feel as. When i read it for the first time, I thought- is a human life like a toy to you, author? Make someone die, and then use the elixir to resurrect her, eh? I feel bad. It's s small prick in the corner of heart. Lol

12. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Callix, Oscar, and Griffith got their time in the spotlight, does that mean Romeo is the true endgame since he's saved for last? :blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:

13. Hannah Potter

Hannah Potter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    let me get this straight....i was really frustrated with the story/plot/Elizabeth being alive again/love potion thing (oh plz it couldn’t be more obvious)/those crazy punks(the male leads) and all....so i've skipped these chapters....so i have no idea..about whats going on.....btw did she kiss romeo in case?...i mean he's the only one she didn't kiss so.....

i would be really grateful if anyone could tell me that what's going on since oscar kidnapped fl?.......

14. AGirlisNoOne

AGirlisNoOne Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After two weeks of reading this novel, I just have a lot to thanks to @morichigo and @Fluffy Cacti for the amazing spoilers/mtl, you guys are true angels :blobangel: :blobhug:

And this story? OMG, It’s totally a roller coaster. It’s very unpredictable :blobninja: . I have to admit that I started reading because it had some vibes of “Death is the only end for the villainess”, but it turned out to be very different (in a good way, of course).

I just wish the author didn't create some situations, which ones can only be resolved using obvious cliches or miraculous solutions.

15. Cutey Porcupiney

Cutey Porcupiney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the update!

If I were Leila, I would be like: Yeah...fvck the world, fvck you toxic peeps...I'm tired so im'ma leave y'all and RIP. *jumps in fountain*

Kidding. I'm not encouraging suicide. It's just that everyone's pushing Leila to the edge...to the point that the only escape is to jump. They're drowning her with mix emotions that clouded her judgment. But am I the only one that found it weird that she would jump in a fountain to hurt herself?? Is the fountain that deep or is she expecting it to be slippery for her to hit her head? LOL I'm confused.

16. SweetHaru

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, there has been no kiss between Romeo and Leila. Ever since Oscar has kidnapped Leila, if my memory serves me correctly. Caution: long spoiler ahead. :blobpeek:

• Leila got the recipe for Oscar, and it's a potion that's a deadly poison. It works slowly but will surely kill a person. During her time with Oscar, Leila was wrestling with her feelings whether it's due to the 'Love Potion' she got from Griffith, or not. She gets jealous when a random blonde woman becomes interested in Oscar at the neutral zone. This caused many understandings between Leila and Oscar, with Leila being uncommunicative and Oscar losing trust with her.
    • When Leila and Oscar are at the square, Leila sees a paladin with red hair and green eyes resembling her and suspects the woman to be her mother Elizabeth. The woman is about to be executed at a charge of being an alchemist. Leila pleads with Oscar to save the woman, but Oscar refuses unless Leila agrees to become his Empress. The system tells her to kiss Oscar to relieve his tension and Leila frantically does so. Oscar is surprised but saves 'Elizabeth' as Leila wishes using his powers.
    • More background is discovered about 'Elizabeth' who goes by the name Sena. She tells Leila she was the paladin who changed Leila's clothes back after she saved Callix when she was posing as Crown Prince Leo. Leila couldn't believe that the woman who saved her before was her mother, and she started crying. Oscar puts a comforting hand on her shoulder, and Sena remembers Oscar as the young boy by Leila's bedside back then.
    • Sena explains she has lost her memory ever since she lost her alchemic abilities, and that she's been wandering ever since until she got a place to be a paladin at the neutral zone. Leila becomes certain Sena is Elizabeth. Leila crafts a potion to help Sena remember her past. Oscar finds the potion and due to his distrust of Leila, drinks it for himself.
    • Perseus turns out to be in the neutral zone as well due to having visions. He sees accurate incidences of Leila's past when Ridios offered Leila food to pose as Leo and when the twins made Leila apologize to Yuriana 100 times while the three laughed at her misery. Ridios appears in his visions taunting him for being happy with Yuriana (his adopted daughter) while mistreating Leila (his own flesh and blood). Through his visions, he arrives at the cabin where Sena is staying and slays her, thinking he's seeing Ridios mocking him.
    • Leila and Oscar arrive at Sena's cabin to find her dead. The system informs Leila that she can craft the Sage Stone, since she has created all of the recipes, including the special ones for Callix, Griffith, Romeo and Oscar. She creates the Sage Stone, but it ends up being dull and powerless. The system gives her an alternative to creating the Elixir, which can grant any wish she makes. She crafts the Elixir and wishes for her mother to return to life. Sena's wounds heal, but she remains unconscious. They take Sena back with them to the inn they're staying.
    • Ever since Oscar drank the memory potion Leila crafted, he's been missing more often. While Leila waits for Sena to wake up, Callix arrives through the window by breaking the glass. Leila is relieved to see him, but wonders how he found her. Callix retells how Griffith and Romeo couldn't find her with their divine power and magic, so Callix got frustrated and went to search Leila himself. He tells her he found her out of instinct, and is angry at Oscar for stealing his bride. Callix remains stubborn, thinking that Leila also wants to marry him. Callix asks about the woman on the bed, and Leila reveals that it's her mother, Elizabeth. He hugs Leila, but is suddenly thrown off by Oscar.
    • Oscar and Callix face off. Oscar denies ever being friends with Callix after Callix demands why his friend stole his bride. Callix points out to Oscar that Leila will never be happy being forced to be Oscar's empress. Oscar is shaken and tells Callix to take Leila and go. Leila is confounded why Oscar suddenly changed his mind. Callix takes out a teleportation scroll Romeo created and takes Leila away along with Sena, and Leila sees Oscar collapse in pain before they disappeared.
    • After Oscar drank the memory potion, he started getting seizures once again. He didn't want to show Leila, so every time he would get an attack, he would leave before she could see. His memory showed, possibly, the original timeline of a more reserved Leila introducing herself to him unlike how he knows her. (This is only speculation because it's a brief memory.) He also sees the OG Leila committing suicide in a lake, with eyes that've lost all hope. Flash forward to a future Leila who he had forced to be his empress, he sees her committing the same act with similar dull eyes.
    • It was his main reason for letting her go. He didn't want Leila to die. For him, being immortal wasn't the curse, but not having Leila at all, and yet he was prepared to live with that curse.
    • Back at the Superion territory, Leila realizes her feelings for Oscar. All the while her family forces her to marry Callix. Oscar's out since he's the villain that took Leila away. Griffith is out after he proclaimed Leila to be a saint that needed to be brought to the neutral zone immediately. And Romeo is also out for being royalty. The reason they picked Callix is that he's not directly next in line for the thrown and Leila can live with her maternal family.
    • The Superion family discovers the identity of the woman with Leila, thanks to Callix. All the family members mutually agree to keep Elizabeth away from the Imperial capital after Leila tells her mom's story. Only Carius is reluctant after seeing how torn up Perseus was after Leila reveals what happened to her in the past.
    • Leila pleads with Romeo to help her get back to Oscar. Romeo suspects Leila may have feelings for Oscar and gets angry, but gives her two teleportations scrolls regardless. Each scroll can only be used once. Callix tries to stop Leila. He tries kissing Leila again but doesn't go through with it. He tells Leila he's giving up on marrying her alone. It's fine for Leila to have two husbands, with one being him.
    • Leila goes back to the inn where she thought Oscar was. Since he wasn't there, she goes out in the rain and yells frantically trying to look for him. She recalls how hard it was for Oscar when it was raining. Random men try to take Leila away, but Oscar comes in time to save her. He brings her back to their room and angrily yells at her why she came back. Leila tells Oscar she can't give up her family, but wants him to abdicate his throne and follow her back to the Superion territory.
    • Oscar tells Leila she's lying to him again. He kisses her deeply out of frustration, leaving Leila breathless. Then, Oscar creates a crack back at Leila's room in the Superion territory and pushes her. He lets her go once again.
    • Leila despite her initial confusion, stubbornly uses her last scroll to go back to where Oscar is. Again, she finds the place empty, and even after sleeping there, Oscar doesn't return. She goes out in search of him once more. She frantically thinks of a way to get Oscar back and thought of jumping in a fountain because she's sure Oscar will save her. She encounters knights at the temple. They render Leila unconscious and takes her back to the temple.
    • Back in the Superion territory, Romeo goes to Leila's room and wonders if she's back. He sees a puddle on the floor, and he was going to go seek Callix to get Leila back when he sensed the fountain pen. It wrote a note coming from Griffith, and Romeo chides himself for not preventing this from happening. He suspected Griffith was the dangerous one, who will entrap Leila and push her into a corner so she can't escape. Romeo informs the duchy where Leila is.
    • Griffith greets Leila when she wakes up. Both of them are dressed in white. Griffith tells Leila she's been proclaimed as the Saint and has to stay in the neutral zone. Leila doesn't grasp the situation well and thinks Griffith will help her get to Oscar at the Hraesvelg empire. Pretty much a mirror of Oscar initially taking Leila, but it's Griffith this time.
    That's pretty much what we have thus far. I may have missed some minute details, but I hope that's detailed enough to catch you up with the important parts of the story. :blobxd:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  17. eivy940

eivy940 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been wondering how Giffith knew about Lelia finding her mother. When Lelia asked, he sorta dodged the question. It's not like the Superion family announced it to the world. If they did, Emperor Perseus would know already. And Romeo wouldn't tell Griffith about it either. Also, remember how Emperor Perseus was hallucinating about Rydios? Super wild thought but what if Griffith was responsible for them? I'm thinking around that time Griffith should have left Romeo and Calix and gone to the neutral zone and the emperor was there around the same time. So maybe he met the emperor and did something to cause those hallucinations? And that's why he knew about the mother? Or maybe he met Sena when he went back to the temple. Sena was a priest at the temple, and everyone who knows Lelia will see that they look alike. It seemed like a real coincidence that Lelia just happened to see her mom almost getting executed. Again, it's a crazy thought, but seeing how Griffith being cunning and literally planning 20 steps ahead and how Romeo said that Griffith will set traps for Lelia, all of this makes me think Griffith has something to do with it.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  18. Raghadaaln

Reading List:
    Link
    This actually makes sense.
    What if sena is a trap, maybe he remembers her from their childhood, and made her say convincing words like “losing memory”, since our mc is an idiot(well who would believe someone who suddenly talk about their past in their first meeting:blobexpressionless:) and sena looks like Elizabeth (maybe he faked it too:blobhyperthink:) lelia will definitely believe her:blobwoah:
    It’s actually very strange that the emperor didn’t see sena when he probably was there before lelia and oscar, but she appeared when lelia was walking around, that so suspicious:blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:
    Tbh, I prefer a part2 of oscar arc over Griffith arc:blobpopcorn_two:
    Because it’s clear that near the end of his arc, lelia would be completely broken, after Griffith, carlix will be there waiting:facepalm:
    I think I’ll be taking a break until Griffith arc finish:blobpeek:

19. Cutey Porcupiney

Cutey Porcupiney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he answered along the lines of, "If it's a news about you (Leila), what would I not know?" CMIIW
    Just not certain how he gathered all those highly "confidential" information.

It's not completely impossible. It not also impossible that Griffith will become the villain. At first, we all suspected Oscar becoming the bad guy because of his obvious yandere persona. But what if...it's really Griffith? The secret villain, huh.

Wakandabanana and engengeng19 like this.
  20. Mingji

Mingji Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot Haru. It's very nice of you to summarise the last bunch of chaps. A good summary for anyone and everyone who has not read the chaps or was confused about the timeline of events, since this has been one hell of a chaotic and dramatic arc. :blobdizzy:
    I think the same. Seems like I will be on a month-long holiday from this novel. :sweating_profusely::blobicecreamlove:

(Btw, it's quite hot this year. :sweating_profusely::blobdizzy:)