Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read on Twitter that the first TL didn’t actually happen. Tias mother was from a tribe where they have ability to see the future and when Tia woke up in the library next to her father she wasn’t regressed she saw the future in her dream.

This could be wrong though, the person who made this post did get the beginning of the story wrong. She said Tias soul was transmigrated from a girl in Korea. So it can be wrong.

2. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tia did transmigrate from korea but the fact didn't matter much. The tribe her mother was from do not all have abilities to see the future, they have different abilities, at a price. Her mother was the one who could see the future and the cost was her life span, Tia's ability was really regression, but only once because she's a half, and there was no mentioned cost. Her grandma's ability is insight at the cost of her sight.

GoldenTiger0 likes this.
  3. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm. I actually thought maybe it mattered especially if she brought modern concepts to the current world she’s in. Like luxury cruise ships, is a good example. It seems like nobody else had that idea for tourism and the extensive network of delivery services together with the concept of ordering and having the items delivered.

4. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    It did help with the ideas, but not much with her relationship with people. Her first life, despite being reincarnated from Korea, didn't end well.

Viliel likes this.
  5. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author was shooting for the business aspect. It’s the same with What It Takes To Be A Villainess and Iris and her Smartphone. They brought modern ideas to their new world in terms of business, science, agriculture, and other fields. I see that very much present in Tia’s ideas and they are based on ideas somebody else introduced in the modern world. Of course application is important too but originally those concepts were introduced by someone else. That’s why it’s important to show that the heroines came from modern times.

Shendee90, its0k and Tarniaesquetta like this.
  6. Lil Iyana

Lil Iyana {Blink} {Army} {Once} {In love with cute animals}

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...In which chapter will FL and ML become adults?

When will FL meet ML for the second time?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  7. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 46-second meeting
    Chapter 52 -10 years old FL
    Chapter 121-Six Years Later (FL Coming of Age Ceremony/18 Years Old)

Shendee90, mrs_F and i_am_here like this.
  8. Mira_bee

Mira_bee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me in what chapter Perez found out if Tia owned Pellet Copr.?

jaceflint and Viliel like this.
  9. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know something about Chanton Soushau? I know that Angenas fam has a lot of debt on this patriarch but is he really an enemy to our MC/ML? or is he plotting to bring down the empress or Angenas?

Shendee90 likes this.
  10. y7r8t76

y7r8t76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was perez actually lovers with Ramona in the past life? Or were they like "lovers" / arranged fiances / just misunderstood lol

11. Kinksexual

Kinksexual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I’m not mistaken, they were lovers in Tia’s past life.

12. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess you could call him and undercover spy? sorta. chanton and ml first meeting was when he came to teach him swordsmanship temporarily and was pissed that someone in the imperial family had the brown’s law book of swordsmanship cause imperial family had framed them along with angenas

the head of the brown family was chanton’s teacher and told him to run away and become a great knight to protect the empire. the reason why chanton colluded with angenas was to fool them, loan them money and take territory as collateral. since angenas didnt have money, they didnt pay back on time and the territory was transferred to him. this territory was used to reinstate the brown family.
    and to keep the trust of angenas before reinstating, chanton had to “assasinate” the prince as well.

ultimately no, he was not a problem but instead help.

13. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okaaay! Thank you!

I'm in the part wherein the shty 1st prince was already in prison, so the talk about empress and chanton about the disapproval of the browns.
    Its kinda fishy to me that he keeps asking the land of angenas as a collateral to their debts. So thats why.

Shendee90 and seoktonin like this.
  14. Mira_bee

Mira_bee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chanton is basically a greedy person to develop his family and it can be said that he is an angenas enemy because his goal is to take angenas money. at first he did assassination on perez but after knowing something about sword arts(i forgot) he became perez's ally always

Shendee90 and Ggukiieee like this.
  15. _artemis_

_artemis_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chanton was an ally of Perez since perez was a child. He hated the angenas because when they attacked the Browns he was there when he was very young and his father's master was the patriarch of Browns. So everything that Chanton did Perez was aware of it.

Shendee90, Dvenger and Ggukiieee like this.
  16. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh but Chanton is kinda fishy as well in the begining of the Side Stories (tho it is not yet finished?) but is he rivaling Lombardy? Plus those family/lords who is siding Chanton faction?

17. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    But there was also a sneak peek of Tia making Chanton wait and Chanton was desperate

Shendee90 and Ggukiieee like this.
  18. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    yup thats right, hes aiming for chesayles (????) thats under gallaghan so hes beefing,,, basically took up angenas place without all that assassination lmaooo

Shendee90, Ggukiieee and GoldenTiger0 like this.
  19. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus, is what I read is correct? Did Brown & Luman really siding Chanton to go against Lombardy?
    As per last noble council meeting, dunno what happen after tho.

(I stop reading for a moment. Will wait till all sides chapters are finished)

20. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    Brown s skipped out of courtesy, but lumans sided with chanton and was looking guilty :blobpopcorn_cool:

Shendee90 and SofiyeJaan like this.